ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 208
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*.* NEW- 2014 General Fitness Thread *.*
penguinz 01:44 PM 08-13-2014
I guess we filled up the old one... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149

Welcome to 2014! Now get your ass in top physical condition!

No one else started it so here it is!

**From the 2013 Thread**

If you want to get back into lifting, or need a new lifting routine, START HERE:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi...inner_Programs

If you have questions about the SS programs, look here:

http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

Keep in mind that you're a novice lifter for a longer period of time than you think you are. Novice lifting can last anywhere from a few months to a year or two, depending on how hard you hit the weights and where you started.

Once you've reached the point where you don't make regular progress on the SS program, you are ready to move on to the intermediate stage, which can last you for a good number of years. Find it HERE:

http://madcow.hostzi.com/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

If you're a very advanced lifter (many, many years of CONSISTENT weight training), then there are lot of programs out there, and which one you pick is simply a matter of preference. If you're really that advanced, you should know what works for you and what doesn't by this point.
[Reply]
In58men 10:13 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by Numbah One:
Total ****ing bullshit.
Research it you dump truck
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 PM 02-10-2015
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
Research it you dump truck
There's no research needed.

Diet soda has no calories and no sugar.

That's INFINITELY better for you than a 120 calorie soda loaded with sugar.

Especially if you're trying to lose weight.
[Reply]
In58men 10:17 PM 02-10-2015
There's no research needed.

Diet soda has no calories and no sugar.

That's INFINITELY better for you than a 120 calorie soda loaded with sugar.

Especially if you're trying to lose weight.
You really need to see what that shit does to your teeth bro.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 PM 02-10-2015
You really need to see what that shit does to your teeth bro.
Regular soda isn't good for your teeth, either.

FYI, I stopped drinking it for that very reason, but that doesn't mean that diet soda is worse than regular soda. Simply not true.
[Reply]
In58men 10:21 PM 02-10-2015
Regular soda isn't good for your teeth, either.

FYI, I stopped drinking it for that very reason, but that doesn't mean that diet soda is worse than regular soda. Simply not true.
http://rt.com/usa/diet-soda-teeth-meth-963/

Regular soda > Diet Soda

That shit is death in a can. Drink regular soda, but limit yourself Fatty McFat
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 PM 02-10-2015
Drink regular soda, but limit yourself Fatty McFat
One can of diet soda a day isn't going to destroy your teeth.
[Reply]
In58men 10:28 PM 02-10-2015
One can of diet soda a day isn't going to destroy your teeth.

I really hope you don't drink one can a day. I would consider that a lot. 30 sodas in one month? **** that noise. I'd rather listen to Dr. Mohammed Boussiouny, a professor of restorative dentistry at the Temple University School of Dentistry. One can a day is excessive. I drink 2-3 sodas a month. I don't see the need to have them.

Oh well it's your mouth and teeth. Liquid meth brah
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:30 PM 02-10-2015
I really hope you don't drink one can a day. I would consider that a lot. 30 sodas in one month? Fuck that noise. I'd rather listen to Dr. Mohammed Boussiouny, a professor of restorative dentistry at the Temple University School of Dentistry.
That study is misleading. That woman was consuming TWO LITERS of the shit a day.
[Reply]
In58men 10:33 PM 02-10-2015
That study is misleading. That woman was consuming TWO LITERS of the shit a day.
Still wouldn't drink it. I'd take a regular soda over diet any day of the week. Aspartame bro, Americans be like "yeah there's no study stating it's bad or good so I'll drink until they find something".
[Reply]
O.city 11:14 PM 02-10-2015
1 can of soda per day isn't going to significantly effect your teeth that fast.

it's the ones who sit around and sip all day who have decay.

If you're that worried, just drink your soda and rinse with some water afterwards if you can't brush to dilute the sugar.
[Reply]
Silock 11:50 PM 02-10-2015
Still wouldn't drink it. I'd take a regular soda over diet any day of the week. Aspartame bro, Americans be like "yeah there's no study stating it's bad or good so I'll drink until they find something".
That tooth decay was all because of the ACID, which has nothing to do with Aspartame.
[Reply]
CanadianChiefs 12:16 AM 02-11-2015
This girl on Facebook is so happy. "I burned 1700 calories in one hour, or 28 calories average per minute, my new best". Don't know her enough to tell her that's bullshit. This is on an elliptical btw. The machine does say 1700 cals burnt but it's so far off. No wonder people stay fat.

You couldn't burn 28 cals a minute if you did an hour straight of HIIT...
[Reply]
CanadianChiefs 12:18 AM 02-11-2015
28 calories a minute means you could reward yourself with a chocolate bar every 8 minutes and maintain your weight. Are a lot of machines that far off? I wouldn't be suprised if she hit 400-600. But 1700 calories in one hour? Nope...
[Reply]
Silock 12:24 AM 02-11-2015
Depends on how fat she is. It's possible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:28 AM 02-11-2015
People always thinking they can out-train their diet.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 208
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up