ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 332
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Jerm 07:08 AM 09-24-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I'm not sure who is still active, but when Kane, Big Show, Brock, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels and Triple H move on and no longer wrestle who exactly will they have?
That's one of the problems...they haven't really built anyone up that can slide in and take over those roles plus the Cena/Orton/Lesnar roles once they move on.

Vince is too afraid to take chances on very many guys and just always goes back to what he knows.
[Reply]
Mav 12:59 AM 09-29-2015
What an awful show tonight. Just awful.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 01:06 AM 09-29-2015
Originally Posted by Mav:
What an awful show tonight. Just awful.
Yep they are on annual cruise control till the Royal Rumble
[Reply]
ragedogg69 04:48 PM 10-20-2015
I dont watch the main roster, however I do watch NXT. I just binged all the episodes on the Network. It is amazing. Can I talk about how amazing it is in this thread?
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:09 PM 10-25-2015
WWE Breaking Ground was just uploaded to the network (and youtube)

Great "Hard Knocks" type show for NXT. Kansas City native or not, Baron Corban is a ****ing asshole.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:23 PM 10-25-2015
Outside of the first and match last, a forgettable PPV.

Also whoever said Del Rio got canned for slapping an employee should go take some laps. No way they bring him back if he pulled that shit.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:56 AM 10-26-2015
Well they fired the guy he had an issue with and they need a Mexican star so boom there you go...Del Rio is back.

Show was largely meh, liked the Taker/Brock match...can't believe they both bladed though. Hard to take Wyatt seriously when he loses every match...
[Reply]
Reaper16 07:56 AM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

Also whoever said Del Rio got canned for slapping an employee should go take some laps. No way they bring him back if he pulled that shit.
That did happen. 100% confirmed by both Del Rio and the WWE.

I have no idea what the financial circumstances were for Del Rio to come back to the company. Like, Del Rio is still, as we speak, the AAA Mega Champion. This is an awkward situation all around.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:11 AM 10-26-2015

Vince will bring back literally anybody if he thinks it can make him a dime. And as a few others have said, it's widely confirmed that Del Rio was let go for smacking a guy.
[Reply]
mcaj22 11:36 PM 10-26-2015
where's that guy who gave me shit that Del Rio walked out on them versus WWE firing/releasing him like I said?

They brought him back because they released him, I was right, WWE/Vince has been doing this crap since the 80s with guys (Hogan, Warrior, etc) they probably gave him a good deal to come back, they need the ratings and they had him beat Cena CLEAN. That never happens, ever. So they promised Del Rio some nice shine.

Also James Storm debuting on NXT is awesome.
[Reply]
Mav 11:52 PM 10-26-2015

He DID get fired for that. No Cena, no Brock, no Orton, no taker. No choice.
[Reply]
Mav 11:55 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
where's that guy who gave me shit that Del Rio walked out on them versus WWE firing/releasing him like I said?

They brought him back because they released him, I was right, WWE/Vince has been doing this crap since the 80s with guys (Hogan, Warrior, etc) they probably gave him a good deal to come back, they need the ratings and they had him beat Cena CLEAN. That never happens, ever. So they promised Del Rio some nice shine.

Also James Storm debuting on NXT is awesome.

Everyone knew Cena was losing. Everyone. Not shocking.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:58 PM 10-26-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
That did happen. 100% confirmed by both Del Rio and the WWE.

I have no idea what the financial circumstances were for Del Rio to come back to the company. Like, Del Rio is still, as we speak, the AAA Mega Champion. This is an awkward situation all around.
Seems odd for modern day WWE.

Not sure why either side really wanted to get together again, outside of lots of money for Del Rio.
[Reply]
Swanman 08:04 AM 10-27-2015
I watched the first episode of Breaking Ground on the network and it was really good. If you wonder why the female wrestlers are so good down there, look no further than their trainer, Sara Del Ray. She was an amazing independent wrestler and looks to be a great trainer as well. They also have Adam Pearce and Brian Kendrick as trainers, so a couple more former independent guys.
[Reply]
ragedogg69 10:07 AM 10-27-2015
So Tyler Breeze debuted last week on smackdown. Anybody see it? I only watch NXT and he was amzing on that, but got completely buried the last few months. That does not bode well for him on the main roster.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 332
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up