ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 173
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
GloryDayz 10:04 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fuck Dov and Mike, where was their outrage when KHunt was allowed to play again, and not returned to the Chiefs?
Mecca 10:05 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Dudes like this need to shut the fuck up, after that Hunt fiasco it is in the Chiefs best interest to make sure he won't get signed and be playing for someone else this year, while idiots like this herald that team for getting elite talent on the cheap.
GloryDayz 10:10 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
100 million people viewed him being the aggressor and kicking a women on the ground. That’s well beyond the football audience.

The Chiefs didn’t knee jerk anything. There was genuine outrage. Lest we forget, he lied to Reid, Hunt and the rest of the Chiefs. He said he never left the room. He was adamant. What would you have them do at that point? You don’t get to flat out lie to your employer, get caught and expect to keep your job.
So the Chiefs franchise "caved", and the Browns benefited. How are you OK with how it played-out? Will attendance and or wins go down in Cleveland? Where are those 100 million people now? They're not picketing the in front of the Brown's front office. How many of them are Browns fans?

Can you minimally accept that the "live and learn" process is in play as it related to the Chiefs making sure another KHunt situation won't happen again?
ChiefaRoo 10:10 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That is probably the case. I don't know if it will end his career. But given the optics of what he did in college, its already ruined his career. And it won't take very much to basically end it. I hope it's just a toxic relationship. But I doubt anyone has much confidence that his behavior will change with a different woman or child.
Who knows. If he’s not charged and found guilty of anything he will play again. He’s an uber talent who is only 25. If he gets charged it’s going to take a year to work through the system. Do the Chiefs/NFL keep him on the shelf for a year or do they let him play?

If there’s no charges then he will probably play this year. I’ll be curious to see how the NFL handles it. I think the Chiefs got burned with Hunt so they will sit back and wait before doing anything.
ChiefaRoo 10:14 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They aren't married yet AFAIK. Still fiancee.
Hills lucky they aren’t married. He will pay a lot in child support regardless.
milkshock 10:15 AM 04-28-2019
why should we be playing judge and jury on this? its down to the nfl and law enforcement to decide on Hill's ultimate fate.
Naptown Chief 10:15 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
After looking at your post history, you signed up to do nothing but troll. Enjoy the Romper room.
:-)
In58men 10:19 AM 04-28-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TEX 10:22 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by milkshock:
why should we be playing judge and jury on this? its down to the nfl and law enforcement to decide on Hill's ultimate fate.
Completely agree. After due process, make a decision. Not a moment before.
kcpasco 10:26 AM 04-28-2019
Even if he isn’t allowed to play this season. You would still get a comp pick by letting another team sign him in FA when he finally is allowed to play again. At least get something and don’t cave to the mob mentality.
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:26 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
After looking at your post history, you signed up to do nothing but troll. Enjoy the Romper room.

( x-force! )
Naptown Chief 10:47 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everytime one of these cunts goes on a rant someone should post that "capture it" of the Clintons with Trump that says "select US presidents."

Fucking sjws.. Narcissistic pieces of shit.
Chiefshrink 10:47 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Not happening. Not a chance.

It was a big blinking, sparking, bat signal when we moved up in the 2nd round. It's already decided.
Not necessarily, it was an insurance policy pick "in case" the NFL does rule for the suspension of Hill for a year. AP was charged and got a year of suspension for beating his kid bloody with a tree branch; what will Hill get then whether charged or not?

And so far it looks like CH learned his lesson about being tooooooo politically correct tooooo soon in letting Hunt go only to watch the NFL brass put their so called irreparable product back on the field so soon so easily to a nemesis he despises at this point who will use Hunt against us.

Something tells me CH as some have said here will force the NFL brass to rule on Hill because Clark won't play the politically correct game again.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:48 AM 04-28-2019

He will be released Monday. https://t.co/6bMeRBptmg

— Sage Rosenfels (@SageRosenfels18) April 28, 2019

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:49 AM 04-28-2019

I guess the NFL is waiting to see if that piece of shit Tyreek Hill ever kneeled during the anthem before banning him.

— Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) April 26, 2019

Page 70 of 173
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up