ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is NOT ACTIVE for today’s game per Jesse Palmer...
DaFace 12:28 PM 01-12-2020
Well fuck.

Source tells me the same thing on #Chiefs DE Chris Jones, who was on the field less than an hour ago warming up under the watching eye of some Chiefs staffers.

Chiefs will go into this game down a big member of the defensive line. https://t.co/oaitZ2hLk0

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) January 12, 2020

[Reply]
bsp4444 01:02 PM 01-12-2020
Petro never reported the injury occurred during the basketball game, but the collision and fall did. He merely asked when did the injury occur, and COULD it have happened at that time.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:02 PM 01-12-2020
We're still gonna win so
[Reply]
Az_Chiefsfan 01:02 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Mike Pennel wasn’t on the Chiefs yet the last time they played Houston without Chris Jones.

He’ll help with depth.
Saunders wasn’t playing as much/as well either. Clark wasn’t healthy or playing like he has been lately. We good.
[Reply]
Papi 01:02 PM 01-12-2020
Most teams use the bye week to get healthy. :-) use it to get hurt. Because chiefs
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:03 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
So, again, he didn't see Jones with an obvious injury, and everyone from the team says that it wasn't hurt during the game. Correct?

It just seems like SOMETHING would have leaked from the team if the rumor was true.
No, he’s just said he was there and saw this happen, and the next day he was on the injury list.

It may entirely be a coincidence.

I wouldn’t necessarily expect a leak the couple of days before a playoff game. They might be disciplined enough to keep a lid on it. After the season is when you might hear something.

You all can question Petro, that’s fine. But I’m not sure why you’d take official team statements as gospel truth, or even more reliable, either. I think skepticism is warranted on both sides.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:03 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
LOOK MOTHER****ERS, I AM NOT STOPPING THIS BUS. IF YOU WANT TO BE A BLEEDING VAGINA YOU CAN JUST JUMP THE **** OFF.

FULL STEAM AHEAD.

CHIEFS 31-20.
We picked the same score :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:04 PM 01-12-2020
Nnadi, Saunders and Pennel need to have a great day.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:05 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Nnadi, Saunders and Pennel need to have a great day.
They will
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:05 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
We picked the same score :-)
Same with me, I’ve been 31-20 all week.

But I’m still nervous. :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:06 PM 01-12-2020
KPass is the darkhorse today. He will rotate in at the end, but will bump inside on some subset third down alignments to generate a rush from the inside. He could be the unsung hero today because he will get some opportunities....
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:06 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Petro said he saw Jones playing 2 on 2 and him and Pennell collided and went down. Petro claims that this is when he was injured
CUT PENNEL!!!!
[Reply]
DaFace 01:07 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
No, he’s just said he was there and saw this happen, and the next day he was on the injury list.

It may entirely be a coincidence.

I wouldn’t necessarily expect a leak the couple of days before a playoff game. They might be disciplined enough to keep a lid on it. After the season is when you might hear something.

You all can question Petro, that’s fine. But I’m not sure why you’d take official team statements as gospel truth, or even more reliable, either. I think skepticism is warranted on both sides.
The beat writers' sources have been said the same thing.
[Reply]
TEX 01:10 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The beat writers' sources have been said the same thing.
Even the local writers in Houston said it. John McClain for one was all over it. That guy is very well respected throughout the league, and doesn't say stuff unless he has a pretty good idea its true. :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:10 PM 01-12-2020
I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. I could have swore he was saying he did injure it playing basketball, but he must have just been speculating that's when it happened.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:11 PM 01-12-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
Even the local writers in Houston said it. John McClain for one was all over it. That guy is very well respected throughout the league, and doesn't say stuff unless he has a pretty good idea its true. :-)
These people just repeat what the others are saying half the time.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 14
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up