ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 8: Let’s Talk About The Packers
KChiefs1 09:43 AM 10-18-2019
They are at home vs the Raiders Sunday so a good time to scout them before they come to Arrowhead on the 27th.

Discuss
[Reply]
bowener 08:24 AM 10-21-2019
I'm certain it has been said on the forum before, but if there were a time for Mahomes to be injured it is now. Having Moore as the QB will force Reid to play balanced football and force our defense to be more aggressive across the board. When Mahomes comes back he might find that the Chiefs are actually a well balanced team with the ability to run the ball... or come back to a shit show of a team on a 4 game skid.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:31 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Timing sucks. Was looking forward to Mahomes putting on a primetime show vs Rodgers.
They're saving that for the Superbowl.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:32 AM 10-21-2019
Kc opened as a 3 point dog and bettors have already bet it up to 4.5 point dog.
[Reply]
TEX 10:44 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I like our chances with a motivated D, 10 days to game plan, and Moore getting a week of practice reps.
I don't at all. The Packers are the best team the Chiefs will played thus far and they'll be doing it without their best player. Who knows what will happen? I just don't like our chances of winning.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:48 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Can't wait to see what game plan the Chiefs rollout. Moore will have enough weapons to manage the game. Keep Rodgers off the field. Jet sweep left. Jet sweep right. Screen to McCoy. Quick slant to Kelce. Etc. On defense, mix it up and GO AFTER THE QB. Rough him up!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:48 AM 10-21-2019
Make the game as ugly as possible.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 AM 10-21-2019
The next 2 games will be incredibly difficult to win with a back up QB. I’m glad they are at home
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:39 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The next 2 games will be incredibly difficult to win with a back up QB. I’m glad they are at home
Ironic that our last 2 losses were at home...Arrowhead advantage does not exist.
[Reply]
TEX 11:55 AM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Ironic that our last 2 losses were at home...Arrowhead advantage does not exist.

Got to have a dominant defense. Or one that can hold its own. Then it will return.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:30 PM 10-22-2019
Not buying into the defense. Rodgers ain’t missing these

Look at DaeSean Hamilton and try convincing me Joe Flacco is a good QB pic.twitter.com/35LstErZQ8

— Denver Broncos 365 (@DailyBroncos) October 22, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:32 PM 10-22-2019

They sent 8 blitzers dude. EIGHT.

The whole point of the call is to get the QB to just chuck the damn thing. It’s actually a pretty damn savvy call that was meant to get Flacco moving to his left with Matheiu off the edge and it worked.

They won’t try that vs. Rodgers, probably.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:33 PM 10-22-2019
OMG you guys, we left a receiver wide open!!!! WE'RE THE ONLY DEFENSE THAT'S EVER DONE THAT!!!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:37 PM 10-22-2019

It's an all-out blitz. That's the whole point. You make the QB throw before he can figure out who's open, because SOMEONE is.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:42 PM 10-22-2019
I just have a feeling that we're going to win. I have no firm logic to go on.

I just have a feeling that the defense has turned a corner. I think they've bought in. If Jones is back, he's going to want a piece of that glory. I think we might get to Rodgers early and often, and stuff the run.

I think Andy is going to turn Matty Moore into Jeff Garcia and we're going to run the ball, and screen, and slant, and draw them to death. And just when they're cramming the line of scrimmage, play-action bombs to Hill.

I think we win this game. 23-17 and it's not that close; GB scores a junk TD at the end to make it look tight.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:44 PM 10-22-2019
Hopefully we get morose existential ennui Rodgers and not fired up Rodgers.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up