ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Xavien Howard?
Titty Meat 07:38 PM 01-30-2019
Depends what you do with Ford I guess but Houston and Berry will be coming off the books after next year you can walk away or redo a deal with Watkins. You really could load give Howard a big 5 year deal, a get a corner round 2 too.

Houston Jones Nadi Speaks

DoD/ Hitchens / Rookie

Howard Berry Sorenson Ward or Fuller

Hows that not a top 10-15 unit with an elite secondary?
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:48 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Depends what you do with Ford I guess but Houston and Berry will be coming off the books after next year you can walk away or redo a deal with Watkins. You really could load give Howard a big 5 year deal, a get a corner round 2 too.

Houston Jones Nadi Speaks

DoD/ Hitchens / Rookie

Howard Berry Sorenson Ward or Fuller

Hows that not a top 10-15 unit with an elite secondary?

because Howard is trash and not even a lateral move.
[Reply]
O.city 08:46 PM 01-30-2019
I hate paying a big deal to a guy outside the organization that you don’t know that we’ll
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:15 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I hate paying a big deal to a guy outside the organization that you don’t know that we’ll
me too
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:43 PM 01-30-2019
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...ootball-focus/
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:48 PM 01-30-2019
Best thing to do for the Chiefs at the CB position is to draft a high pick, draft a mid or low pick and trade/sign for a good CB who is nearing the end of his prime. Something like the Rams who traded for Talib. Maybe the Chiefs can trade for Peterson or another top veteran whom the Chiefs would keep just for a few years.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:23 AM 01-31-2019
I'm fine with going into the season with Ward, Fuller, and two high picks honestly. Fix the front 7 and sign a stud safety ala Collins or Thomas.

CB's are high salary guys, whether they're any good or not, apparently.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:27 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm fine with going into the season with Ward, Fuller, and two high picks honestly. Fix the front 7 and sign a stud safety ala Collins or Thomas.

CB's are high salary guys, whether they're any good or not, apparently.
Sadly Nelsons numbers all say he's a good player.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:31 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sadly Nelsons numbers all say he's a good player.
yeah, well the eye test and all of the PI calls say otherwise.

He's William Bartee. Literally, same guy. No ball awareness. Always in position, never makes the play.

You can get that or better out of a rookie.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:29 AM 01-31-2019
with a tag-and-trade deal for Ford, we're going to have 4 picks in the first two rounds.
We need 2 corners to be safe. Just earmark two of those picks at CB and get on with our lives.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:43 AM 01-31-2019
Just so we are clear: no one thinks Xavien Howard is actually a good idea, right?

Just... Titty Meat.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:44 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Just so we are clear: no one thinks Xavien Howard is actually a good idea, right?

Just... Titty Meat.
And BossChief
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:17 AM 01-31-2019

Just... Titty Meat.
I'm sure ya'll would nail it like you did last year when you thought the secondary is in "good shape". Just so were clear.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:50 AM 01-31-2019

Just... Titty Meat.
I’d be fine sending a third for the guy and I’d be fine giving him a big contract if it’s structured to protect the team in case his play falls off.

We need defenders that cause turnovers and Howard has 11 interceptions in the last 17 games.

That’s 11 more possessions for Mahomes.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:36 AM 09-12-2019

Just... Titty Meat.
I'm trying to figure out why I had such a problem with this, and now I am desperately hoping it happens.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up