ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>DPI with 8 seconds left? Ignored OPI with 4 seconds left?
BlackOp 02:13 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
What are these "two" calls dipshit? It was one pass inference on us and no call helmet to helmet on us that they didn't call.
I suggest you hunker down and buy more Chiefs apparel...you are a NFL 'dream fan".

Just so the facts are correct...Chargers WR pushed off for an uncatchable pass and the DB brushed his arm. THAT is what happened...you cant spin it. He wouldn't have caught it even if there wasn't a player within 3 feet on him.

As I posted in another thread...Chargers coming back 16 points against Pittsburgh was a 1-174 occurrence. Chargers coming back 14 in 5 minutes is 1-250. This happened within 2 game of each other...and both on National broadcasts.

Both had controversial officiating that led to Charger points..

Then this happened week 9...

Worst Call of Week 9: Why did officials let a questionable Chargers touchdown stand?

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/11/7/1...ouchdown-stand

Then an official getting fired in another Chargers game...

this blatantly missed false start in Week 6, that should have nullified a Chargers touchdown against the Browns, so glaring:

https://deadspin.com/the-nfl-actuall...ial-1830005164

Here is the play where they invent a OPI on Denver with :37 seconds left...Broncos had just reached FG range to potentially win the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...alled_for_opi/
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:16 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I suggest you hunker down and buy more Chiefs apparel...you are a NFL 'dream fan".
Haven't bought apparel in years.

You are a clueless fucking idiot that spouts off nonsense who can't prove anything. So go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:43 PM 12-14-2018
Haven't bought apparel in years.

You are a clueless ****ing idiot that spouts off nonsense who can't prove anything. So go **** yourself.
Once again...no quality rebuttal...just name calling.

People who do this have no real opinion...go watch NFL network and come back and repeat whatever they tell you.
[Reply]
TEX 04:34 PM 12-14-2018
What are these "two" calls dipshit? It was one pass inference on us and no call helmet to helmet on us that they didn't call.
Dude, you need to stop. BlackOp made some decent points and has a history of doing so on this subject. All you seem to be able to do is call him names. So you should just call him, "Daddy," because he owns you on this one.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:05 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Just remember one fact...

There were two controversial calls with less than 10 seconds left that both favored the LAC.

There will a lot of media "hit pieces" this week... designed to convince you not to believe your eyes...and this loss was the Chiefs fault. They will try to shift focus from the last 10 seconds...where the game was "officially" decided.
Why call holding on the first play of LAC's final drive and set them back to 1st and 20?
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:13 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Why call holding on the first play of LAC's final drive and set them back to 1st and 20?
This thread is dedicated to the final 10 seconds of the game...where the officials dictated the final outcome in that span.

The three most controversial calls/no calls (ones that led to points) came from the SJ/BJ officials in the exact same part of the field.

As I pointed out earlier, Lee Dyer threw that PI flag... and he was the BJ in last years Raiders game with all the late flags with no time on the clock.

Line Judge/Linesman have different responsibilities...(Holding).

The entire crew didn't screw the Chiefs late..Lee Dyer did. Remember his name...he deserves to be pointed out. He's a freaking sales manager...not a lawyer/doctor.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:04 PM 12-14-2018
Shocking that both LA games were largely decided by bogus calls...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:14 PM 12-14-2018
Only time I've felt the refs were actually pushing the game one way or the other was that 1st quarter against the Rams.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:29 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Only time I've felt the refs were actually pushing the game one way or the other was that 1st quarter against the Rams.
I felt like the Sorenson penalty last night was completely bogus and pushing the game toward not being a blowout. 3rd and long - it sure seems like the refs were determined to call someone for defensive holding or a similar automatic first down penalty.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:31 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I felt like the Sorenson penalty last night was completely bogus and pushing the game toward not being a blowout. 3rd and long - it sure seems like the refs were determined to call someone for defensive holding or a similar automatic first down penalty.
Yeah, that penalty was ridiculous. TD to get within 1 was legit though based on the replays I've seen.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:33 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yeah, that penalty was ridiculous. TD to get within 1 was legit though based on the replays I've seen.
Bullshit. He did catch it though.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:06 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Bullshit. He did catch it though.
Yeah, he did push off, but that is almost never called these days.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:12 PM 12-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
So, you think that's the ONLY time they've ever done that?

Or is it just the most obvious that you can recall off the top of your head?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:32 PM 12-14-2018
There was a blatant push off on the DPI. If LA didn't convert on that 4th and 7 earlier, no doubt a "late flag" would have been thrown.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:43 PM 12-14-2018
Chris on RGR actually had a great point on the ticky-tack DPI call in the end zone at the end - where Scandrick grabbed the WR's hand. Just let him catch it (which he probably doesn't) and shove him out of bounds before he comes down. There's no need to go grabbing at his damn hands.

God it pissed me off how late the ref threw that flag though. It's like he waited to see if the receiver caught the ball.

I swear all that was because of Rivers throwing a fit.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up