ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Reporting someone to CPS
Titty Meat 08:29 PM 06-18-2024
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious fucked up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being fucked up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:18 AM 06-19-2024
Obviously 100% report it to CPS but if we're being honest...they won't do shit. CPS is either over worked or doesn't give a fuck. I feel for that kid because the chances aren't good that anything will be done.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:20 AM 06-19-2024
Why are people questioning lewdog? The advice he gave is a good course of action
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:21 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by luv:
I get where Katipan is coming from. To know about a crime against a child and to not know if you should do something about it, and having to come to CP for advice on what to do, is pretty gutless. I mean, c'mon man.
There's nothing gutless about a man deciding if what he's heard is worth having a child removed from its home.

This isn't like reporting a fucking barking dog.

If Billay is wrong, this could destroy and entire family and fuck that child's life forever.

This is not a decision to be taken lightly, and you and Katipan and anyone else acting like it is is complete bullshit.

Yes, this is the type of conversation a person SHOULD have with others. He SHOULD be getting insight from others before recklessly reporting accusations all willy-nilly Karen like. Because it's a decision that could potentially alter the lives of other human beings in the most significant way.

CLEARLY Billay is on the fence about whether what he's heard is enough to warrant having a child removed from their parents, and he's looking for advice from others on what they think. That's GOOD.

Trying to question his manhood because he's putting thought and weighing opinions before starting a process that could potentially ruin a child/family is absolutely ridiculous and i can't believe im even reading this shit right now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:23 AM 06-19-2024
Billay did do something. He reached out for advice. That's something.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:25 AM 06-19-2024
How stupid.
Don't report abuse because you might be wrong.

That.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:26 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The sexual abuse thing was apparently between two 10 year olds. That is not automatically a crime and not automatically a CPS thing so just hearing that story is not just some automatic response of contacting authorities. It might help provide a fuller picture and is worth mentioning with some of the other things but unless you have reason to believe the parent encouraged it, didn’t address it at all, or there was evidence of some sort of force then it’s not this event that would automatically necessitate police involvement.
Exactly. This isn't an adult or an older kid assaulting a child. This is two children poking at each other's bodies. That doesn't mean neglectful parenting is involved, or that the parents didn't remedy the situation.
[Reply]
philfree 09:26 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
There's nothing gutless about a man deciding if what he's heard is worth having a child removed from its home.

This isn't like reporting a ****ing barking dog.

If Billay is wrong, this could destroy and entire family and **** that child's life forever.

This is not a decision to be taken lightly, and you and Katipan and anyone else acting like it is is complete bullshit.

Yes, this is the type of conversation a person SHOULD have with others. He SHOULD be getting insight from others before recklessly reporting accusations all willy-nilly Karen like. Because it's a decision that could potentially alter the lives of other human beings in the most significant way.

CLEARLY Billay is on the fence about whether what he's heard is enough to warrant having a child removed from their parents, and he's looking for advice from others on what they think. That's GOOD.

Trying to question his manhood because he's putting thought and weighing opinions before starting a process that could potentially ruin a child/family is absolutely ridiculous and i can't believe im even reading this shit right now.
A lot of this.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:27 AM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
How stupid.
Don't report abuse because you might be wrong.

That.
:-)

Sorry that some people might wanna put some thought into whether they should begin the process of tearing a family apart over two 10 years old fucking off.

Maybe be less reckless with other people's lives?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:28 AM 06-19-2024
:-)

Sorry that some people might wanna put some thought into whether they should begin the process of tearing a family apart over two 10 years old ****ing off.

Maybe be less reckless with other people's lives?
I'm the only one that asked what he was reporting.
Gosh, hope those secret other things aren't happening right now.
[Reply]
philfree 09:29 AM 06-19-2024
Exactly. This isn't an adult or an older kid assaulting a child. This is two children poking at each other's bodies. That doesn't mean neglectful parenting is involved, or that the parents didn't remedy the situation.
Chiefs Planet dogpile!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 AM 06-19-2024
Ok

You didn't say that.

You should ask yourself what kind of man knows about an assault on a child and comes to CP for advice?

Your morality is dependant on public opinion and HR. Go sit on a cactus.
^^The drug-dealing prostitute has spoken in true prostitute form...
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:39 AM 06-19-2024
Without reading through all of the reasonable, well thought out discussion on this thread, definitely report it all to CPS and hopefully nail that bitch to the wall if she's guilty.

Unfortunately, they have to be caught in the act of drinking and driving to suffer any consequences. The sexual stuff could get them into deep shit for sure, if they are minors.

Do you work the night shift at a Waffle House?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:44 AM 06-19-2024
I'm the only one that asked what he was reporting.
Gosh, hope those secret other things aren't happening right now.

You accuse him of knowing about an assault and thinking about withholding that. That’s an extreme misrepresentation of the situation.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:45 AM 06-19-2024
You heard some hearsay of abuse.

That’s not evidence. Stay the fuck out of the situation.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:48 AM 06-19-2024
You're gonna have to give us the rest of the details of what you overheard.

Because right now I don't think you have much of a case. Maybe she's not the most responsible parent, but you haven't described anything that constitutes actual child abuse/neglect.

A child acting out sexually with another child is obviously unsavory and you hope the parents snuffed that shit out right away and disciplined accordingly, but im not sure that that act alone between kids = abusive/neglectful parenting. Maybe that's something for a social worker to decide.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up