ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>New user registrations are [back on]
eDave 01:13 PM 12-02-2019
I say we turn it ON, then thread ban anyone who responds to them. Respondents are the real issue here, giving the NE trolls their victory. This thread is their trophy.

Way to go guys.
[Reply]
PatriotsGuy 05:39 PM 12-02-2019
Don’t worry I won’t post here either way.
[Reply]
eDave 05:41 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy:
No man. Post. They didn't relegate you to the Romper Room did they? You are alright.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:27 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy:
Translation = "I knew we were losing all along."
[Reply]
DaFace 05:48 PM 12-02-2019
I should clarify that this isn't meant to prevent any Pats fans from posting. The problem is that a majority of them who have shown up this season have been more like our Ghost pal and less like Amnorix, LiveSteam, and Robert Weathers.

We welcome discussion and dissenting opinions (as long as you can tolerate some...emphatic...opinions from some of our own users). It's outright trolling that we've just run out of patience for, and that's unfortunately been the vast majority of what we've seen from their fans this year.
[Reply]
eDave 05:50 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I should clarify that this isn't meant to prevent any Pats fans from posting. The problem is that a majority of them who have shown up this season have been more like our Ghost pal and less like Amnorix, LiveSteam, and Robert Weathers.

We welcome discussion and dissenting opinions (as long as you can tolerate some...emphatic...opinions from some of our own users). It's outright trolling that we've just run out of patience for, and that's unfortunately been the vast majority of what we've seen from their fans this year.
^ Nazi.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:37 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
^ Nazi.
Mods, take this shit to DC and then ban this sick filth
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:51 PM 12-02-2019
The board tolerates racists and bigots but can't deal with Patriot trolls.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:18 AM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
^ Nazi.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Mods, take this shit to DC and then ban this sick filth

I didnazi that coming
[Reply]
Ghost002! 07:42 PM 12-02-2019

I'm sorry.....and what am I doing exactly ? You guys can dish it but cant take it?

Where have you seen me starting crap in any chiefs thread? I dont even go into any of your game threads..
[Reply]
Spott 07:59 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Ghost002!:
I'm sorry.....and what am I doing exactly ? You guys can dish it but cant take it?

Where have you seen me starting crap in any chiefs thread? I dont even go into any of your game threads..
You are only on here because you are just some pathetic bandwagon fan whose only way to get attention from people is talk shit. No one here gives a shit what some jerkoff like you thinks, but if you want to keep wasting your time here like the pathetic loser that you are, then knock yourself out champ.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:55 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Ghost002!:

Go teabag a bear trap, dipshit.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:43 PM 12-03-2019

Hold on, LiveSteam is a Patriots fan? I didn't know that.
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:11 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Hold on, LiveSteam is a Patriots fan? I didn't know that.
Yes, he is a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit Patriots fan.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:49 PM 12-03-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yes, he is a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit Patriots fan.
The tylenol is in the cupboard in the kitchen
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up