ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kansas City prepares to roll out new recycling carts
wazu 12:33 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cinder blocks?
Best would be to just add glass recycling.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:39 PM 07-18-2023
cinder blocks?
Where are you going to put them? You can't just set them on top of the cart when you take it to where your curb should be.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 05-04-2024
We're getting trash carts now, too!

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:10 PM 05-04-2024

I think the last time I didn't have one of those was back in like 2000 when I lived in an apartment. Overland Park is a might bit classy though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I think the last time I didn't have one of those was back in like 2000 when I lived in an apartment. Overland Park is a might bit classy though.
yeah, well fuck you and your HOA!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:17 PM 05-04-2024
yeah, well fuck you and your HOA!
Actually our fees are just trash, and Republic sucks!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 05-04-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Actually our fees are just trash, and Republic sucks!
if you want to see where i spent a large portion of my youth in the summer go check out 1101 east elm...grand old house - right down the street from the taco bell!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:31 PM 05-05-2024

Welcome to 1980. Jesus Christ.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:40 PM 05-04-2024

[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:41 PM 05-04-2024
What I really like about the forced recycling is how it's bundled with the water service and caused bills to quadruple.

Now they can simply use one truck to take it all to the dump; less than 2% of what we put in the bins can even be recycled.

It's a racket; companies produce everything in disposable containers and then blame the consumer for the trash. A bit like forcing everyone to buy new light bulbs when all of the lights and HVAC are left on over the weekends at businesses.
[Reply]
notorious 08:11 AM 05-05-2024
And people wonder why the Chiefs might move to Kansas.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:44 PM 05-24-2024
I'll give our mayor credit. Between the resurfaced road and the bins 1% earnings tax was a steal this year. Now fix the property tax BS.

[Reply]
Delano 02:53 PM 05-24-2024
I'll give our mayor credit. Between the resurfaced road and the bins 1% earnings tax was a steal this year. Now fix the property tax BS.

Weak fella needs a ramp.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:01 PM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Weak fella needs a ramp.
Shut up bitch the house came this way and it's convenient to have in multiple ways. You know how many hood rats might have stolen my packages without this sweet baby? It's also a great dog catcher when my stupid coonhound tries to get out the front door and play in traffic.
[Reply]
Delano 03:21 PM 05-24-2024
Shut up bitch the house came this way and it's convenient to have in multiple ways. You know how many hood rats might have stolen my packages without this sweet baby? It's also a great dog catcher when my stupid coonhound tries to get out the front door and play in traffic.
Even hood rats feel empathy for weakness. Looks like a geezer lives there.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up