ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**Sun 6/30 Royals v Guardians Official GDT | Lugo for series win | Kill the umpires**
GeorgeZimZam 11:30 AM 06-30-2024

Here's how we're lining up behind Seth Lugo in today's series finale. pic.twitter.com/yxcoM1uwXJ

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) June 30, 2024

Trying to make like a banana and split.#ForTheLand pic.twitter.com/zQKNEH3Sxk

— Cleveland Guardians (@CleGuardians) June 30, 2024

This whole umpire crew is ass #Royals

— Bobby Litt Jr. (@litt_bobby7) June 29, 2024

[Reply]
PHOG 02:47 PM 06-30-2024
Winner!! 3 of 4 :-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 02:47 PM 06-30-2024
What a great series
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:47 PM 06-30-2024
Winner winner chicken dinner
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:54 PM 06-30-2024
Cleveland doesn't have the starting pitching. Great to gain 2 games on them though
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 02:59 PM 06-30-2024
Good job Royals taking care of business! looks at schedule... of course Cleveland is now playing the White Sox.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:59 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
This ****ing bullpen.
Isn't our bullpen the reason that Lugo isn't 13-2 right now and the leading candidate for the AL Cy Young award?
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:02 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Isn't our bullpen the reason that Lugo isn't 13-2 right now and the leading candidate for the AL Cy Young award?
Yes on the first part but Lugo is still the leading candidate for the CY. At least he should be. He leads the AL in wins and ERA. He also leads the league in IP but is tied for 84th in home runs allowed (that's a good thing). He should start the All Star game and if the season ended today, he's the CY.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 03:03 PM 06-30-2024
Very satisfying win and all in all, terrific weekend of baseball. We won the series pretty emphatically, and clearly we can stand toe to toe with these cocksuckers any day, any time. Eat a bag of shit Cleveland, and moreover, I hope these umps enjoy a nice fat AIDS sandwich on their way to their next destination. I'll see you in hell!
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 03:03 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Winner!! 3 of 4 :-)
Royals: W W W
Guardians/Umpires/MLB New York: W
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 03:12 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Yes on the first part but Lugo is still the leading candidate for the CY. At least he should be. He leads the AL in wins and ERA. He also leads the league in IP but is tied for 84th in home runs allowed (that's a good thing). He should start the All Star game and if the season ended today, he's the CY.
Agreed on all points.

And here's another dig at WAR as a stat... How the hell is Tyler Anderson even close to Lugo in WAR when Seth has clearly outperformed Tyler in almost every single category? It shouldn't even be close. I don't hate WAR, but it is very far from a perfect stat.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:17 PM 06-30-2024
Yea Lugo is clearly the leader for the AL Cy Young rn
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:17 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Agreed on all points.

And here's another dig at WAR as a stat... How the hell is Tyler Anderson even close to Lugo in WAR when Seth has clearly outperformed Tyler in almost every single category? It shouldn't even be close. I don't hate WAR, but it is very far from a perfect stat.
WAR. Huh? What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

Well, maybe not nothing but it's very far from a perfect stat indeed.
[Reply]
srvy 03:17 PM 06-30-2024
Three out of four ain't bad!!

I missed the game running around taking wife to the china market downtown. I will rewatch it soon after we eat. Wife rolled up a bunch of pork beef and shrimp lumpia last night. She is working the flattop with fried rice and scrimps on a stick. Filipino street foods along with a hot bath for some live stone crab from the China Market. Her filipina and thai friend from work are coming over. I don't eat stone crab but will pib out on other. then rewatch the game in peace in the basement lol.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:19 PM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:
Three out of four ain't bad!!

I missed the game running around taking wife to the china market downtown. I will rewatch it soon after we eat. Wife rolled up a bunch of pork beef and shrimp lumpia last night. She is working the flattop with fried rice and scrimps on a stick. Filipino street foods along with a hot bath for some live stone crab from the China Market. Her filipina and thai friend from work are coming over. I don't eat stone crab but will pib out on other. then rewatch the game in peace in the basement lol.
I'm coming over. Love me some good lumpia!
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:21 PM 06-30-2024
Getting SETH LUGO tatted across my knuckles cuz no one wants to see this arsenal
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up