ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 759
« First < 34567 8910111757107507 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****
Sofa King 09:08 PM 09-07-2023
They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
[Reply]
TEX 09:33 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think people got a little too high on the "Mahomes can win with anyone" narrative. They forgot the safety blanket of Travis Kelce was extremely important in that construct.

It was insane people were talking about this WR group like it was a top tier unit in the NFL in isolation. These guys are largely all JAGs without Mahomes. With Mahomes? They can be really solid, but that doesn't make them an elite group.
Kelce was greatly missed.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:33 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
it really just seemed like we were losing JuJu and Hardman barely played last year so in theory it didn't seem like it should have been that fucking terrible. But hot damn was I wrong, that has to be one of the worst wideout performances I've ever seen. Like yeah, trade Chris Jones and make sure they throw in a fucking wideout with some draft picks. That was so bad you gotta move the money around and get that shit fixed.
This teams entire season hinges on a 33 year old TE...
[Reply]
-King- 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's one game, minus two of our best players, and it still took a drop/deflected pick 6 to lose.

They're going to be fine. If you thought the kids were all going to dominate immediately, you were being silly.
There's a lot of gray area between dominating and what they did.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
Really wish Toney hadn't been cleared to play.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
And he’ll respond with 1 catch for 7 yards!
That would be a really good improvement.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
toney must have had money on detroit tonight
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ross didn’t drop his target…. Just saying
He should get more snaps.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's one game, minus two of our best players, and it still took a drop/deflected pick 6 to lose.

They're going to be fine. If you thought the kids were all going to dominate immediately, you were being silly.
Dominate and just look competent aren't the same thing...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:34 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Oh, so he's just going to stop playing football for the Chiefs because of that game? You really think so? How about if that's the last game he plays I'm off CP for a year and if it's not you're off it for a month?

These takes are just stupid. You have 12:1 oddds.
Oh, I'm not saying he's off the team. But that's going to fuck badly with him mentally the rest of the time he's here.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:35 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
How much talent? A pretty blah secondary blanketed them ..
They got open...just couldnt catch the fucking ball.

Toney had the worst night of his football life.

Moore showed he's totally unspecial, but goddamn he's better than THAT i thought. I thought he could at least snag a football.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:35 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I was optimistic about the group, but that’s gone.

It would be one thing if the communication or timing was off. Whatever.

None of these guys can catch the damn ball. They just can’t do it.
Come on, man. Toney’s hands have been great in the past. Same with Moore.

Both were shit tonight but I don’t see it being a consistent issue.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:35 PM 09-07-2023
Where are all the people that said we didn't need DeAndre Fucking Hopkins???
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:35 PM 09-07-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's why I hate this attitude of it's ok to keep losing stars cause Mahomes will cover it. Like yeah he can, but it's fucked up to keep putting him in a position where he has to be great just cause we know he'll pull it out more times than not.
I guess people don't remember that Brady couldn't win when he was throwing to Jabar Gaffney and Reche Caldwell.
[Reply]
jamison69 09:35 PM 09-07-2023
Whats wrong with Kadarius Toney. Dropped balls, tipped balls.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:35 PM 09-07-2023
I’m honestly flabbergasted that J Wat was our best WR tonight. That is ugly.

I made a joke about Skyy Moore being out there running wind sprints in the 1st quarter and that pretty much ended up being true. Guy’s conditioning is going to be top notch! Can’t say the same about his route running or hands though.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 759
« First < 34567 8910111757107507 > Last »
Up