Tag and trade jones
At what price? Just best offer?

I think you have to draw a line somewhere
[Reply]
O.city 10:58 AM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Probably about the same thing we gave for Clark. I’d like to get better since jones is better than clark
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 02-10-2020

At least a mid first and a third round pick. Maybe the Dolphins.
[Reply]
wachashi 11:15 AM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
At least a mid first and a third round pick. Maybe the Dolphins.
Not happening. The Chiefs gave up about 240 points in draft capital for Clark, using this trade value chart. Your trade scenario says Jones is worth 357 points - 50% more than we paid for Clark. KC would be fortunate to collect trade compensation for Jones in-line with what Clark commanded. I believe we'll get less for Jones than what we gave up for Clark.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:00 AM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Tag and trade jones
this what is really best for the teams long term interests. This is just the new reality for the Chiefs.

We are going to have to let great players go elsewhere. It’s really a good problem to have since it’s not because of Veach’s mistakes but our past and perceived future success.
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:08 AM 02-17-2020
Tag and trade jones
This is what they are going to do. Internally, the staff does not like Jones nearly as much as most fans do. He's a PIA and constantly tries to get out of practices, etc. Pretty telling that he's nowhere near leadership on that D, nor do the players speak about him very often.

Veach is going to do whatever it takes to find a trade partner.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:23 AM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
This is what they are going to do. Internally, the staff does not like Jones nearly as much as most fans do. He's a PIA and constantly tries to get out of practices, etc. Pretty telling that he's nowhere near leadership on that D, nor do the players speak about him very often.

You got a source? Not asking for who, but the stuff you’ve put out there is pretty detailed for any ol’ CPer to have.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:25 AM 02-17-2020
You got a source? Not asking for who, but the stuff you’ve put out there is pretty detailed for any ol’ CPer to have.
I know this guy, he's a janitor at Arrowhead, so he's sweeping around the offices and hears the staff talking all the time....

:-)
[Reply]
RockChalk 02:52 PM 02-17-2020
Yes, I have a source. They are pretty tied into the Chiefs and KU.

Doesn't mean that they'll absolutely end up tagging and trading him, but that is their goal right now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:55 PM 02-17-2020
Yes, I have a source. They are pretty tied into the Chiefs and KU.

Doesn't mean that they'll absolutely end up tagging and trading him, but that is their goal right now.
Has your source been right about other things Chiefs related?
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:35 AM 02-17-2020

You're completely full of shit.
[Reply]
RockChalk 02:54 PM 02-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're completely full of shit.
:-) Yeah, I just come on here to make shit up.

Just passing along what I was told, man. Don't really care whether you buy it or not.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:53 AM 02-27-2020
Tag and trade jones

:-):-):-)

BREAKING: The Kansas City Chiefs are placing the franchise tag on DL Chris Jones while they attempt to work on a long-term deal. pic.twitter.com/zVXlgdaOEc

— Sports Radio 810 WHB (@SportsRadio810) February 27, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 02-27-2020
:-):-):-)

This proves absolutely nothing. Everybody knew this was going to happen.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 34
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up