ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones is day-to-day
pugsnotdrugs19 06:21 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
James Palmer said that he talked to Jones and Jones says he expects to play Sunday
That’s great, I’ll just believe it when I see it...

I don’t see how he could have any idea if he ‘couldn’t push off’ just two days ago...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:21 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
James Palmer said that he talked to Jones and Jones says he expects to play Sunday
Link or GTFO.

Or something like that.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:24 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Link or GTFO.

Or something like that.
It’s on this page: http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs

Turns out he told Palmer that after the game Sunday, so it seems more like hope on Jones’ end than anything. Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:51 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s on this page: http://www.nfl.com/videos/kansas-city-chiefs

Turns out he told Palmer that after the game Sunday, so it seems more like hope on Jones’ end than anything. Fingers crossed.
If he cant push off or hold his ground, then he's a liability. He should do what is best for the team.
[Reply]
thabear04 06:42 PM 01-14-2020
Seem he will be ready he was jumping up and down when Chiefs scored.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:51 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Seem he will be ready he was jumping up and down when Chiefs scored.
That makes me feel better... certainly not something that Mark Ingram would have been doing a couple days after his injury.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:53 PM 01-14-2020
What's the verdict on Jones vs the run? He seemed to be a liability most of his career vs the run.
[Reply]
tmax63 06:31 PM 01-14-2020
What the fuck do you think he'd say, "my calf's pretty sore and I can't push off so I might be back if we get to the SB"
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 06:58 PM 01-14-2020
Is this still the locker room basketball injury??

Sent from my SM-G9730 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 09:33 PM 01-14-2020
He better not have a Hagland's Calf.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:36 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
He better not have a Hagland's Calf.
Jokes aside, calf injuries are precursors to a potential Achilles tear. As pissed off as this development has made me, it would be terrible if Jones rushed back to action only to have his Achilles snap because he wasn’t rehabbed properly.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:33 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Jokes aside, calf injuries are precursors to a potential Achilles tear. As pissed off as this development has made me, it would be terrible if Jones rushed back to action only to have his Achilles snap because he wasn’t rehabbed properly.
According to our former rehab man, this is not true:

Originally Posted by :
While everyone always assumes that a calf strain can lead to Achilles injuries/rupture, the research actually points to the fact that very few people ever have calf or Achilles pain prior to a rupture. It happens, but it is much rarer than people that don’t have pain.

Some insight into Chris Jones’ injury: the calf strain (via @RehabAllStar) https://t.co/LSmnJvZkpo

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) January 14, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 10:30 PM 01-14-2020
Chris Jones is replaceable. I would not pay him. He's a great player, but dollars spent would be more valuable going elsewhere. At this point, coverage is money ball. Pay some safeties & hybrid LBs, great CBs and call it a day.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:45 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Chris Jones is replaceable. I would not pay him. He's a great player, but dollars spent would be more valuable going elsewhere. At this point, coverage is money ball. Pay some safeties & hybrid LBs, great CBs and call it a day.
Hmmm... you could argue that all of the remaining teams are very stout at the LOS defensively. And they all have solid or better secondaries too...

You need it all to some degree to make it this far. Unless you have an all time elite offense like KC posted last year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:55 AM 01-15-2020
A) Jones is a great player.
B)We need all hands on deck, especially on the defensive line rotation.
C)Henry is a fucking load.
D)Ain't no next week if we don't take care of business.
E)If Jones wants to get paid, he's gonna have to show up.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up