ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Media Center>Road House (2024)
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:01 AM 05-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
That's the problem. If people would stop watching garbage, studios would stop making garbage.
Ummm, yeah, nope.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:32 AM 05-14-2024
Well, at least the San Gabriel Mountains didn’t mysteriously appear in Jasper, MO this time.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:33 PM 05-14-2024
If Gyllenhaal is in it and McGregor isn't, then there is a really good shot that it would be much improved. The way McGregor walks makes me want to kick puppies. It's the stupidest shit I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:20 PM 05-17-2024
I watched this the other day. I don't know what all the negativity is about on here. I didn't think it was bad at all. I probably won't ever watch it again. But it was kind of fun movie. The original was much better, of course. And yeah, McGregor was over the top. I assume that was on purpose but who knows?

I do have a question, though. Why was there a crocodile in Florida?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:45 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I watched this the other day. I don't know what all the negativity is about on here. I didn't think it was bad at all. I probably won't ever watch it again. But it was kind of fun movie. The original was much better, of course. And yeah, McGregor was over the top. I assume that was on purpose but who knows?

Escaped from a zoo?
[Reply]
Hamwallet 02:47 PM 05-29-2024

South Florida has saltwater crocodiles.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:52 PM 05-31-2024

there are crocs in flordia i think it is rare but I read an article about it not long ago
[Reply]
notorious 05:31 PM 05-19-2024
I guess I’m the guy that likes garbage.

Just watched it, got a few chuckles. Decent entertainment. I know of Mcgregor, didn’t really give a shit about him either way outside this, but in this movie he’s a perfect fit. All the villains fit the old-school caricature baddies well.

5-6 out of 10. Fits right in with 80s action flicks. Whoever made this nailed the era.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:09 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
I guess I’m the guy that likes garbage.

Just watched it, got a few chuckles. Decent entertainment. I know of Mcgregor, didn’t really give a shit about him either way outside this, but in this movie he’s a perfect fit. All the villains fit the old-school caricature baddies well.

5-6 out of 10. Fits right in with 80s action flicks. Whoever made this nailed the era.
You're not alone. I hadn't seen the original, so I had no nostalgia. I subsequently watched the original and the new one is better.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:55 PM 05-31-2024
This movie was horrible.

That is all.
[Reply]
notorious 12:51 PM 06-01-2024
"Something's wrong with you"

"ME TOO"

:-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567