ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
HC_Chief 05:18 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
I'm struggling to figure out a way we can take advantage of the Rodgers injury by some sort of trade that involves CEH heading to the Jets. I am sure someone smarter than me can figure this out but I'm drawing a blank at the mo.
CEH, Skyy, & Gabbert for Breece Hall and Hardman :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 06:43 PM 09-12-2023
Aaron Rodgers' season-ending injury impacted the entire New York Jets offense, but perhaps none more than Garrett Wilson.

The second-year wide receiver was primed for a breakout season with Rodgers under center, and the four-time MVP quarterback apologized to Wilson after tearing his Achilles on the team's first drive of a Week 1 win over the Buffalo Bills.

"At halftime I just went in to check on him in the training room and just make sure I gave him a hug and told him I love him," Wilson said on 98.7 FM ESPN New York. "It really hurt my heart. He told me 'sorry, kid' and said he loved me back and that was it. Just truly heartbroken."
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:45 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Aaron Rodgers' season-ending injury impacted the entire New York Jets offense, but perhaps none more than Garrett Wilson.

The second-year wide receiver was primed for a breakout season with Rodgers under center, and the four-time MVP quarterback apologized to Wilson after tearing his Achilles on the team's first drive of a Week 1 win over the Buffalo Bills.

"At halftime I just went in to check on him in the training room and just make sure I gave him a hug and told him I love him," Wilson said on 98.7 FM ESPN New York. "It really hurt my heart. He told me 'sorry, kid' and said he loved me back and that was it. Just truly heartbroken."
Welp.....guess he's just gonna have to force a trade to KC then. It's the only way.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 06:51 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Welp.....guess he's just gonna have to force a trade to KC then. It's the only way.
Gabbert would look good in a jets uniform
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:45 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Can anyone explain the point of the Nyj OTs cut-blocking like that? Not that they were shitty efforts, I can see that, but why even employ cut-blocks on those plays? Especially when the first one was as shitty as it was.
The play was a quick slant to Rodger’s left. Three steps, plant and throw. The LT throws a cut block so the DE drops his hands and hopefully goes down to create a better throwing lane. On the play in question the WR was wide open and Rodgers didn’t throw it for some reason.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:49 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
The play was a quick slant to Rodger’s left. Three steps, plant and throw. The LT throws a cut block so the DE drops his hands and hopefully goes down to create a better throwing lane. On the play in question the WR was wide open and Rodgers didn’t throw it for some reason.
Because the LT completely whiffed on his cut thus making the rusher in Rodgers throwing lane.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:02 PM 09-12-2023
Because the LT completely whiffed on his cut thus making the rusher in Rodgers throwing lane.
Wasn’t a complete whiff, but close. Doesn’t change the fact the throw should have been made.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09-12-2023, 08:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: JC forget it. Ugh - nothing working today!
Chiefnj2 08:06 PM 09-12-2023
https://youtu.be/4bVDfY60Q4Y?si=oL6wQVuHNwZtVQV5

Pause it at 40/41 seconds. You see the WR on the left running an open slant
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:39 PM 09-12-2023
Brady was the exception. 40 year old dudes can't play QB.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 11:00 PM 09-12-2023
There is karma in this world.. both Rogers and the Jets deserve all the karma that comes their way...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:26 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
There is karma in this world.. both Rogers and the Jets deserve all the karma that comes their way...
There's definitely not a manifestation of gods writing wrongs because of Tom Brady's career
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:27 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Brady was the exception. 40 year old dudes can't play QB.
He had the refs in his pocket
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:48 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I would go so far as to say it might be the most rollercoaster-ish devastating injury any fan base has ever experienced given the circumstances. Terrible if you love football too as the Jets were going to be a lot of fun to watch.
Today on the radio, Tim Grunhard talked about what it would have been like if 4 plays into the 1993 season, Joe Montana had been injured and out for the year & possibly never play again, and that made me have empathy for Jets fans.

Because, honestly, Rodgers is kinda just an unlikable asshole who happens to be an NFL quarterback, and because he has a shit personality I didn't really feel bad for Jets fans at all, but old number 61 gave me a different perspective.
[Reply]
jallmon 04:20 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Why would they think Trey Lance is the answer?
Jets
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:27 AM 09-13-2023

:-) What is it with all the narcissistic love bombs to Aaron Rodgers?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up