ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tiger Woods
GloryDayz 06:04 AM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’d say he was far more dominant relative to his competition than MJ.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GoChargers 12:07 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’d say he was far more dominant relative to his competition than MJ.
Other than Phil, Vijay Singh and Ernie Els, his competition was a joke. I mean, they were hyping up David Duval and Sergio Garcia as competition for Tiger.

He wouldn't be nearly as dominant if he came up in this current era.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:24 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
Other than Phil, Vijay Singh and Ernie Els, his competition was a joke. I mean, they were hyping up David Duval and Sergio Garcia as competition for Tiger.

I guess he'd only be winning tournaments by 5 shots instead of 10 then.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:35 PM 04-07-2018
Originally Posted by GoChargers:

:-)....
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:28 PM 04-06-2018
His media attention was because of his race, let’s face facts. Never before has someone that was his race dominated golf. The media loves that crap. It’s because he is half Asian. If he wasn’t half Asian they would never be so obsessed.
[Reply]
Miles 09:41 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
His media attention was because of his race, let’s face facts. Never before has someone that was his race dominated golf. The media loves that crap. It’s because he is half Asian. If he wasn’t half Asian they would never be so obsessed.
Can’t quite tell if you are trying to be sarcastic.
[Reply]
007 09:58 PM 04-06-2018
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:07 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
:-)
It certainly didn't hurt his cause.
[Reply]
007 10:09 PM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
It certainly didn't hurt his cause.
thats not why I was laughing. I found the post genuinely funny.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:16 PM 04-06-2018
Ok.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 03:03 PM 04-07-2018
Thanks. That was what I was going for. Let’s not be blind to the fact a half Asian half black man kicked the crap out of the entire field of white dudes in a white dominated sport. I grew up watching Tiger and it was awesome to watch. My dad bought a new set of clubs around 89’ and took his old set, the whole damn thing and hacksaw’d them in half and had grips put on. I was out there with a full bag of real clubs playing when I was 8. It was a blast.

This is my second year living 2 miles away from Augusta National and I really wanted to fly my dad down for the masters. I make pretty good money but a single day ticket is $2,500 with my discount through work. So that’s 5 grand for the both of us for one day. He knows that, and if I spent that much he would knock my ass out as soon as I picked him up from the airport.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:50 PM 04-07-2018
This. Oh yeah so much this.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:14 AM 04-07-2018
Today will be a great test of what Tiger has left. He starts fairly early. Won't be on tv. But could make a charge to make some money. He won't win unless the rest of the players are killed in a meteor storm. But he is the one (and Speith) that can make a big move.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 08:28 AM 04-07-2018
I doubt they play much today. I live 2 miles from Augusta National and it’s been raining all morning.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:32 AM 04-07-2018
I doubt they play much today. I live 2 miles from Augusta National and it’s been raining all morning.
It never rains on the golf course! Some days, there is a rather heavy dew.

As long as there is no lightning, rain doesn't present much of a problem for these guys. Plenty of towels, dry gloves and a caddie carrying an umbrella.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up