ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Unruly Golfer arrested!!
HonestChieffan 07:29 AM 05-17-2024

Full details on Scottie Scheffler’s arrest, excellent reporting by @JeffDarlington.

pic.twitter.com/GnRFR9gEgS

— Kevin Negandhi (@KevinNegandhi) May 17, 2024

Butker thrilled media moves to Scotty
[Reply]
K9Texan 06:43 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
My favorite part is that the citizen gets multiple bull shit charges because a dumb shit traffic cop wants to assert his authority. ****ing low life loser.
I imagine everyone involved is ready to let it go and move on. However, I imagine the cop has every personal injury attorney in Kentucky calling him.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:14 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by K9Texan:
I imagine everyone involved is ready to let it go and move on. However, I imagine the cop has every personal injury attorney in Kentucky calling him.
I don't think the officer has any pants to stand on. He himself decided to do a half TJ Hooker onto the vehicle. It sounds like the officer became aggressive for no real reason and didn't understand what was going on.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:25 PM 05-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
His golf game definitely isn't boring. He's the best ball striker on the planet overall but other than that he's not gravitating for TV. This is not a new take. He lacks charisma, is not outspoken, he operates like a robot, has the most boring press conferences ever. You don't ever see any emotion out of him but he's trying. In the last year he is trying to be a bit more engaging.

For TV you would rather him be a villain or a hero. Bryson and Sergio may be dbags but at least its good TV. Tiger chucking clubs and cussing when hes sucking and fist pumping when he's on is great for reeling in the common fan. You would think in this day and age for social media these guys would be more fun but instead you get Patrick Cantlay, Scottie Sheffler and Brian Harmon.
Like you’re ever going to approve of a devout Christian. If he was a rabid atheist or satanist he’d probably be your favorite celebrity in the sporting universe.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:24 PM 05-18-2024
Attached: scotty.jpg (60.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 08:15 PM 05-18-2024
BAH GAWD KING THAT'S SCOTTIE SCHEFFLER'S MUSIC
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:22 PM 05-18-2024
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I like the idea "I didnt know it was a cop, I thought it was some security guy so running over his ass was OK cause Im like a golfer"

Golf people are not generally as bad as soccer people.

Glad he had a great round.
Yes having cop jump on top of your car is the same thing as running them over.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:34 AM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I get this reference. Wonder who else does...
Creepshow II. Not as good as the first however it had its moments.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:05 AM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Creepshow II. Not as good as the first however it had its moments.
Atta boy! That mean we're old?
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:21 AM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Yes having cop jump on top of your car is the same thing as running them over.
There’s a term for LEOs who lie.

They’re called Brady cops.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:23 AM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Let's see the body cam footage.
Conveniently wasn’t on.
[Reply]
notorious 07:27 AM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
When I played Winged Foot it was my understanding that they didn't even allow woman on the premises and Medinah was also less than integrated. Not sure how they are now, but I would be surprised if they are still that way.
Has to be the most peaceful place on earth.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:28 AM 05-19-2024
Anybody know if there is TV coverage right now?

NM - moron alert. Espn at 9.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:48 AM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Conveniently wasn’t on.
This is surprising!

Darn things are always off and/or malfunctioning! Just really hard tech to make work I guess.
[Reply]
philfree 01:48 PM 05-19-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
When I played Winged Foot it was my understanding that they didn't even allow woman on the premises and Medinah was also less than integrated. Not sure how they are now, but I would be surprised if they are still that way.
When I played Wolf Creek in the late 70's they didn't allow women. I don't know if that's changed since then or not. It was a little weird playing in the MO State Am on a course in Kansas though. I was young and skinny and that Kansas wind was blowing my ass all over the place. It was a bad day for me and a lot of others that day.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:31 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I like the idea "I didnt know it was a cop, I thought it was some security guy so running over his ass was OK cause Im like a golfer"

Golf people are not generally as bad as soccer people.

Glad he had a great round.
It's almost as if you have an algorithm that you enter a few prompts into and it spits out the worst possible take for any given scenario.

Congrats, must have taken you a long time to develop it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up