ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>McDonalds Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel is back in the KC area!
Mephistopheles Janx 08:22 AM 06-21-2024
For YEARS it was a tradition to stop at the McDonalds at the Matfield Green Service Area on the way up to a Chiefs game because they were the only McDonalds left that still served the Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel breakfast sammich.

Then fucking Hardees took over the building. My favorite breakfast sammich was gone. It has been almost a decade since I've had it. I wasn't the only one missing it... and McD's finally responded to the demand. First they re-released it on the coasts and it slowly made its way inward.

People who know my love of this sammich sent me a link to a FB group that kept track of where they were being re-released and news finally hit that it was coming back into KC. This morning I had to drive 30 minutes off the farm to take the barn cat to the vet (peeing blood) and decided to take a look at the McD's app on a whim to see if the Excelsior Springs location happened to have it.

THEY DID.

I would post an image of the breakfast but they were rapidly consumed so instead I will leave you with the knowledge that they are back and money saving tip that the McD's app has a buy one get one free option.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Most curry is too strong

Change our minds
get tongue surgery
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:26 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You can actually house an entire one of those huh, can't you, you fat fuck? Disgusting. Think of all the grease hardening in your arteries right now. Do you wash it down with a chocolate shake? Might as well increase your risk of diabetes if you're going to increase the risk of heart attack at the same time.
Actually I washed it down with super fudge brownie ice cream.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:42 AM 06-30-2024
I was intrigued enough to try one of these this morning. My thoughts:

The bad: IT HAD FUCKING ONIONS ON IT. WHO IN THE FUCK PUTS ONIONS ON A BREAKFAST SANDWICH???? I HATE ONIONS! :-) And since I have never in my long life been served a breakfast sandwich anywhere that had onions, I didn't bother to check for them, so I actually bit into one of the goddamn things. Ugh. :-)

The good: After I picked the the fucking onions off and angrily spat out the one I bit into, it was fine.

The verdict: Did it taste good? Sure. But honestly, it was nothing more than a greasy cheeseburger with eggs on a bagel. It was nothing special, and also a bit heavier than I like for a quick breakfast. I rarely get McDonald's breakfast, but when I do I always get the bacon egg & cheese biscuit. That won't be changing.

My personal favorite breakfast fast food sandwich is the Chick-Fil-A spicy chicken biscuit. It rules.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:44 AM 06-30-2024
Onions make the world go round dude
[Reply]
Frazod 05:51 AM 06-30-2024

[Reply]
ptlyon 06:19 AM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Why do you hate America?
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:44 AM 06-30-2024
If you do order this bagel sandwich, ask them to hold the sauce. The sauce isn't that good, and just makes it sloppy to eat. I have McD's sausage muffin for breakfast a lot because it's just down the street from where I work. I usually order two, throw away one muffin and make a single double sandwich, drench it in Tabasco, and that holds me fine till lunch time.
[Reply]
Woogieman 09:51 AM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It's well worth it. You will not find a higher quality breakfast sandwich in the fast food market.

I am not a fast food guy by any stretch, I eat it rarely, but the steak, egg and cheese (and bacon, egg and cheese to a lesser extent) bagels at McD's are an anomaly. They are truly top notch.
The fact this may be true surely signals an end to America, as if many of us weren't already convinced.
[Reply]
Fish 10:03 AM 06-30-2024
JFC cholesterol though...

[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:03 AM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
The fact this may be true surely signals an end to America, as if many of us weren't already convinced.
It's no accident that this guy represents 36% of Americans.

via GIFER

[Reply]
Kiimo 10:10 AM 06-30-2024
those things caused my health to decline in the late 90s.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:11 AM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:

That's horrifying
[Reply]
srvy 10:35 AM 06-30-2024
I am waiting for Reviewbrah to get on his horse and give us the skinny. I don't trust these other reviewers. They seem to bask in their glory while wincing with every bite.

I am not a big bagel fan, especially for a Sammie. The bread is just too tough. It wants to squeeze out the contents with every bite.

Waiting on the "TheReportoftheWeek"
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 10:44 AM 06-30-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:

Sugar isn't terrible at least :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 12:18 PM 06-30-2024
Had one this morning because of this thread.. Meh..
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up