ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck Brett Veach
RunKC 07:49 AM 10-14-2019
Veach did well at Safety. Honey Badger is a good player and Thornhill looks good. Great pick and big run stop yesterday.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:55 AM 10-14-2019
It's just time to admit it, John Dorsey, Chris Ballard, Brett Veach......we have the worst one.
[Reply]
scho63 09:10 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Seriously had enough.

You've been a GM for roughly a year and a half and honestly you kinda suck so far.

You traded for Ragland...he sucks.
You give Hitchens a ton of money, he sucks really bad.
You spent a whole draft on a bunch of guys who have made the defense worse than it was when you took the job...

Sammy Watkins has been fine when he plays but still the same issues he's always had...

So lets be real, so far when Watkins is your best move since taking the job that is terrible.

And seriously fuck you for thinking that secondary was so good you didn't have to spend 1 pick on it till the 4th round then telling us you were fixing the run D. Yea you should did that..

So far you fucking suck at your job, a retard with a pellet gun could have basically gotten the same result as what you've done since taking over.
This post is accurate and can be expanded upon quite a bit since you started the thread, none of which is good for the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:45 AM 10-14-2019
I don’t get the hate for him. He’s just a puppet GM. You’re crazy if you believe he has final say on moves. Andy hand pick this guy cause he’s a yes man.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:23 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
I don’t get the hate for him. He’s just a puppet GM. You’re crazy if you believe he has final say on moves. Andy hand pick this guy cause he’s a yes man.
I don't understand this obsession with "final say." Who gives a shit? Andy can say, "Brett, go get me Frank Clark" but it's still Veach who negotiates the trade and gets the contract and does all the important shit. Andy isn't the one overpaying all these contracts and getting fleeced on draft day trades. Veach is.

And Veach kinda sucks at that part of the job. Actually, he REALLY sucks at that part of the job. I don't give a shit if he's a puppet or not. He's a puppet who sucks, and because he sucks, our personnel resources have been significantly reduced more than they have to be.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:25 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't understand this obsession with "final say." Who gives a shit? Andy can say, "Brett, go get me Frank Clark" but it's still Veach who negotiates the trade and gets the contract and does all the important shit. Andy isn't the one overpaying all these contracts and getting fleeced on draft day trades. Veach is.

And Veach kinda sucks at that part of the job. Actually, he REALLY sucks at that part of the job. I don't give a shit if he's a puppet or not. He's a puppet who sucks, and because he sucks, our personnel resources have been significantly reduced more than they have to be.
So does trading Parker Ehinger for Charvarious Ward suck?? What about signing Niemann and Darrel Williams as UDFA?
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:34 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
So does trading Parker Ehinger for Charvarious Ward suck?? What about signing Niemann and Darrel Williams as UDFA?
If Andy calls the shots, was that Brett Veach or Andy Reid who scouted those players and made the deal happen?

Doesn't matter. Retards like Chiefshrink will just keep peddling the "Andy calls the shots!!!!" line when it's convenient for them to use it. When good moves happen, they're totally silent.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:41 PM 10-18-2019
If Andy calls the shots, was that Brett Veach or Andy Reid who scouted those players and made the deal happen?

Doesn't matter. Retards like Chiefshrink will just keep peddling the "Andy calls the shots!!!!" line when it's convenient for them to use it. When good moves happen, they're totally silent.
Andy calls the shots PERIOD:-). Veach is just a glorified gopher. There are many reasons Dorsey is gone and the biggest one is Reid found out early Dorsey was not a yes man. Reid was smart enough to know that Dorsey would crap in his own bed in due time and he would be gone thus not having to do anything behind Dorsey's back to get him out of town.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:45 PM 10-18-2019
When good moves happen, they're totally silent.
Can you confirm these good moves that were Brett Veach ONLY MOVES???:-)

NO, you can't !!!:-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:38 PM 10-18-2019

Well it sort of matters. if Andy is telling him to get whatever players no matter what than well that'll lead you to getting butt fucked in a trade.

I think the Chiefs got butt fucked in that trade because the first round talent pool in this draft was shit and if the Chiefs were selling, I'd want more than a limp dick 1 too. I'm not the only one that remembered people wanting Adderley or Thornhill, who both went in the late second. Tillery? He looks useless so far and went before we were due to select.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:50 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Well it sort of matters. if Andy is telling him to get whatever players no matter what than well that'll lead you to getting butt fucked in a trade.

I think the Chiefs got butt fucked in that trade because the first round talent pool in this draft was shit and if the Chiefs were selling, I'd want more than a limp dick 1 too. I'm not the only one that remembered people wanting Adderley or Thornhill, who both went in the late second. Tillery? He looks useless so far and went before we were due to select.
There's no fucking way Andy is saying, "Get me this player no matter what." That's just idiotic.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:00 PM 10-18-2019
There's no fucking way Andy is saying, "Get me this player no matter what." That's just idiotic.
Did you sleep in a crack house through the entire "DREAM TEAM" phase when he was GM'ing the Eagles? If not, you'd know that response you wrote out is idiotic.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:01 PM 10-18-2019
There's no ****ing way Andy is saying, "Get me this player no matter what." That's just idiotic.
You’re right!! It’s not like Veach clearly stated that Spags said he wanted HB and Veach went out and got him.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 03:25 PM 10-18-2019
Originally Posted by Showtime:
This just isn’t true.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:59 PM 10-18-2019
How about that 2019 draft class with no 1st round pick!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up