ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen “debating” whether to get COVID-19 vaccine
O.city 08:49 AM 04-08-2021
Vaccinated people aren't spreading the virus. It was a dumb talking point they shouldn't have ever brought up.

Get the vaccine, go back to normal life. Don't get it, go back to normal life.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:52 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Vaccinated people aren't spreading the virus. It was a dumb talking point they shouldn't have ever brought up.

Get the vaccine, go back to normal life. Don't get it, go back to normal life.
This,

If you are scared or worried get the vaccine. If you are not, dont get it.

Why is this so hard to understand, your health is not my problem.
[Reply]
O.city 08:53 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This,

Sure.

We had 4 deaths in my family from Covid so we were all happy to get the vaccine and be done with this whole ordeal.

I don't give a shit what you do. Have at it.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:55 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure.

We had 4 deaths in my family from Covid so we were all happy to get the vaccine and be done with this whole ordeal.

I don't give a shit what you do. Have at it.
Good you make your health choices I'll make mine. Condolences
[Reply]
saphojunkie 09:27 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
This,

You're a fucking moron who can't see past your own nose. Welcome to a society, your health IS my problem.

When your health lands you in the ICU, and they can't treat me with the same attention and care, because you're hooked up to seven different machines, then yes, your health fucking affects me.

When you're perfectly willing to be infected, and that infection creates mutations that make my vaccine less effective, then YES YOUR HEALTH AFFECTS ME.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:35 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
You're a ****ing moron who can't see past your own nose. Welcome to a society, your health IS my problem.

When your health lands you in the ICU, and they can't treat me with the same attention and care, because you're hooked up to seven different machines, then yes, your health ****ing affects me.

When you're perfectly willing to be infected, and that infection creates mutations that make my vaccine less effective, then YES YOUR HEALTH AFFECTS ME.
You’re on a roll so dont stop with Covid. How about those asshole selfish bastards in the ICU because of cardiac, respiratory or neurological emergencies secondary to their lifestyles and diets over the years? We need to control what everybody eats, drinks, inhales right?
[Reply]
Donger 09:36 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
You’re on a roll so dont stop with Covid. How about those asshole selfish bastards in the ICU because of cardiac, respiratory or neurological emergencies secondary to their lifestyles and diets over the years? We need to control what everybody eats, drinks, inhales right?
Hi orange. Apple says hello.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:04 AM 04-08-2021
Jon Krakauer's dad had childhood polio that rebounded in his 60s and drove him literally insane with pain. He died out of his mind, strapped to a hospital bed.

People who had chicken pox are at higher risk of shingles when they get older.

We have no idea yet if covid can have long term repercussions like this. The vaccine is just orders of magnitude less risky than catching covid - any way you look at it. Even with AstraZeneca the odds of blood clots are like 100x less than a birth control pill.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:06 AM 04-08-2021
Weird the number of people accusing others of being selfish when demanding others do things for their benefit.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:08 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Weird the number of people accusing others of being selfish when demanding others do things for their benefit.
This exactly lol
[Reply]
Donger 04-08-2021, 09:15 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat. Reason: Thread is broken
Monticore 09:24 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Who is "their"? This thing has affected all of us. People asking other people to follow mitigation efforts and to get stuck are doing so for their benefit, yes, and the benefit of all of us so we can get this shit over with.

It's not that hard to understand.
At some point you forfeit your right to complain about lockdowns and mask mandates if your are not willing to be part of the solution and it is just human nature to have animosity towards someone who is you think deliberately trying to keep you from achieving your goals, not saying that is what people are doing but it might be perceived that way .

I think everyone wants to go back to normal and at this point vaccines are our best bet .
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:26 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
At some point you forfeit your right to complain about lockdowns and mask mandates if your are not willing to be part of the solution and it is just human nature to have animosity towards someone who is you think deliberately trying to keep you from achieving your goals, not saying that is what people are doing but it might be perceived that way .

I think everyone wants to go back to normal and at this point vaccines are our best bet .
What about those of us that DID participate in part of the solution and have been watching the line in the sand move back and back and back for the better part of a year.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:32 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What about those of us that DID participate in part of the solution and have been watching the line in the sand move back and back and back for the better part of a year.
Fuck you!! Comply with the demand of the day!!
[Reply]
Donger 09:33 AM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What line?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 21
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up