ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Your 2024 Chiefs Cheerleaders
Balto 01:32 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
It's weird how bad they make some of these girls look. My college roommate dated two Chiefs Cheerleaders and they were very pretty girls but their Chiefs Cheerleader photos made them look bad.

[Reply]
PHOG 11:22 AM 05-08-2024
Maybe the Chiefs photographer's real job is at the DMV.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:01 PM 05-08-2024
It's pretty sad that this is the best the Chiefs can do in terms of cheerleaders.

If we weren't winning superbowls, it'd be time to fly the banner
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:34 PM 05-08-2024
Look, you all are a bunch of fat old goateed pasty turds who would cut their foot off for a chance at these women.

having said that...

The CP hatred for the Chiefs cheerleaders is an annual event I'm growing to love.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:02 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Look, you all are a bunch of fat old goateed pasty turds who would cut their foot off for a chance at these women.
Meh, most of us have banged at least one or two ugly broads. Our willingness to screw them is not a reliable indicator of their appearance.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:16 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Meh, most of us have banged at least one or two ugly broads. Our willingness to screw them is not a reliable indicator of their appearance.
We did what had to be done - but we didn't pay them or take them out in public for fucks sake...
[Reply]
stevieray 05:07 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:

Not all of us.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:38 PM 05-08-2024
At least it's two years in a row without the dude out there...
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:20 PM 05-08-2024
1. Josie (1:25)
2. Raegan (1:35)
3. Maddie (0:46)
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:27 PM 05-08-2024
In studying this video, I'm realizing one of the challenges that these women face. They tend to wear bright Chiefs-red lipstick, and a strong red lipstick isn't a good look for most women. It tends to exaggerate the lips and the teeth relative to more muted colors.

I dated a woman in college who had a pretty unsophisticated roommate. I remember going over to their house once and the roommate was getting ready to go out for a night on the town. She had put on some bright red lipstick, and she was very light-skinned with somewhat large lips, and it was horrific. She looked like a murderous clown. It was so bad that I had to stop myself from intervening, but I didn't know her well enough to say anything.

Women of CP, heed my advice - red lipstick is a high-risk thing. It can work, but if you use it, don't make it so bright that it becomes the focal point of your face.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:21 PM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In studying this video, I'm realizing one of the challenges that these women face. They tend to wear bright Chiefs-red lipstick, and a strong red lipstick isn't a good look for most women. It tends to exaggerate the lips and the teeth relative to more muted colors.

I dated a woman in college who had a pretty unsophisticated roommate. I remember going over to their house once and the roommate was getting ready to go out for a night on the town. She had put on some bright red lipstick, and she was very light-skinned with somewhat large lips, and it was horrific. She looked like a murderous clown. It was so bad that I had to stop myself from intervening, but I didn't know her well enough to say anything.

Women of CP, heed my advice - red lipstick is a high-risk thing. It can work, but if you use it, don't make it so bright that it becomes the focal point of your face.
You only date white girls?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:23 PM 05-09-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You only date white girls?
For the past thirty years, yeah. Just my wife.

But back in the day, I was all about diversity in my dating pool. I lusted after women of any age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:55 PM 05-09-2024
For the past thirty years, yeah. Just my wife.

But back in the day, I was all about diversity in my dating pool. I lusted after women of any age, ancestry, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
The darker the skin, the redder the lip.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:48 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The darker the skin, the redder the lip.
Now I have to look.

Siri, bring up a google image search for "women's lips".
[Reply]
Otter 06:48 AM 05-11-2024

Had a college companion that lived below me and would wear eyeliner that I would compare to icing on a cake thick. No idea how she blinked without going blind.

Makeup should be used to where no one knows your wearing it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up