Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
AdolfOliverBush 11:21 AM 09-18-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) :-)

BlackOP: "I'm right all the time and it drives Detoxing crazy"

Also BlackOP: "OMG why are you necroing an old thread showing how wrong iam?"

Followed by "Trying to digitally gang rape me"

hahaha

Oh man. You are too funny. Thanks for the luls.
Is digital gang rape that thing where a bunch of people rape you using only their fingers?
[Reply]
Brody Wa 06:02 PM 09-17-2020
It would be too hard to keep things quiet to have scripted plays in the NFL. They could determine certain outcomes in NFL games. It would be very difficult cover up NFL encouraged officiating mistakes as well...but not impossible.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:48 PM 09-17-2020
Don't leave BlackOp.

They are weak and need you to keep redpilling before they can experience their own awakening.

This is their cry for help.

Stay the course.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:59 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't leave BlackOp.

They are weak and need you to keep redpilling before they can experience their own awakening.

Stay the course.
I'm not leaving...I dont even like these people. :-)

When I say I dont care...I mean it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:13 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm not leaving...I dont even like these people. :-)

Yeah, your little tirade you just threw sure does sound like you don't care.

Or your assertion that people making fun of you on the internet is "cancel culture" or some form of silencing/censorship. Yep. Cool as a cucumber.

Standing up on a soapbox and shouting and reminding people at every turn how you have this special ability to see the world for what it really is like you're Laurence fucking Fishburne. Yep. You're not at all overcomplicating shit just to make yourself feel better at all.

You know, sometimes a community turning on you like this isn't a form of you standing on the side of truth and justice against the mass of sheeple. Sometimes it's just a case of you being a crazy stupid dumbfuck.

This is one of those times.

"When I say I dont care...I mean it."

Pff. Yeah right. My ass you don't care.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:40 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, your little tirade you just threw sure does sound like you don't care.

Or your assertion that people making fun of you on the internet is "cancel culture" or some form of silencing/censorship. Yep. Cool as a cucumber.

Standing up on a soapbox and shouting and reminding people at every turn how you have this special ability to see the world for what it really is like you're Laurence ****ing Fishburne. Yep. You're not at all overcomplicating shit just to make yourself feel better at all.

You know, sometimes a community turning on you like this isn't a form of you standing on the side of truth and justice against the mass of sheeple. Sometimes it's just a case of you being a crazy stupid dumb****.

This is one of those times.

"When I say I dont care...I mean it."

Pff. Yeah right. My ass you don't care.
Yeah Yeah....keep yippin...maybe the pack will come to your aid. Have to protect the "community" from opinions that you dont agree with...

I know exactly what you are...the problem is... you dont.

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:29 PM 09-17-2020
Yeah Yeah....keep yippin...maybe the pack will come to your aid. Have to protect the "community" from opinions that you dont agree with...

You seem to like this hyena/lion metaphor. You claim I'm one of the hyenas. Earlier you showed a picture of a lion eating a hyena.

Tell the class who you think the lion is.

This ought to be good.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:41 PM 09-17-2020

Poor guy cant handle the heat or being called out for being a fucking nut case and just being completely wrong about everything. Whining about posters gaining up on you with a pack mentality, when you and all the fucking RWNJs do that shit all day everyday in DC.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:01 AM 09-18-2020
You've posted like a dozen times in this thread since it got bumped.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:36 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Don't leave BlackOp.

Stay the course.
Lmao.

Yeah crying out for BlackOP's help.

Help BlackOP!

Help me get admitted into a psychiatric hospital, so that the feds can't get me with those god damn chemtrails! What crazy things could I say to get thrown in there? Should I wrap tinfoil around my head?

TIA!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:16 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao.

Yeah crying out for BlackOP's help.

Help BlackOP!

Help me get admitted into a psychiatric hospital, so that the feds can't get me with those god damn chemtrails! What crazy things could I say to get thrown in there? Should I wrap tinfoil around my head?

TIA!
You're the second person in this thread to resort to generic stereotypes...the moment I read that from any poster...I know they are a spiritually unactualized human. They are merely a parrot of smarter men...believing their thoughts and ideas are their own. In reality...they have no idea what they are....void of identity or conviction....just drifting along...wherever they blow you.

Would you like me to continue pressing you into the digital wood-chipper...I'm not ever breaking a sweat.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:33 PM 09-17-2020
HAARP rings are real. Do some research.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:35 PM 09-17-2020
What a maroon. :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 09:48 PM 09-17-2020
:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:05 PM 09-17-2020
The natives are restless...pretty easy to get them worked up. Simple creatures...

I'm rolling from this thread unscathed...you are assuming I was ever here.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up