ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Red Lobster 64 57.14%
Olive Garden 48 42.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Red Lobster vs. Olive Garden
Otter 02:39 PM 11-18-2016
So, you're walking down the street minding your own business and I come up behind you (lets pretend I'm 6' 6" 260 and not 5' 9") and get you in a rear naked choke.

I say you have to have dinner with me and I'll take the cuffs off I bound us by the ankles with with my magical extra set of hands if you promise not to have food on lip that makes me uncomfortable and spoils an otherwise fine dining experience.

There are only two options: Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Where do we eat?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:00 AM 11-19-2016
DL4C is obviously spelling that way on purpose, aping the skinbra style... almost certainly a mult
[Reply]
Bowser 12:12 PM 11-19-2016
To quote Mrs. Bowser - "OMG, WTF??? What is WRONG with you people??"

Then she promptly said Red Lobster for the cheddar biscuits, lol. I went Olive Garden for those breadsticks and salad (yeah, I don't get the salad thing either). A HOUSE DIVIDED
[Reply]
Bowser 12:13 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
DL4C is obviously spelling that way on purpose, aping the skinbra style... almost certainly a mult
Usually you'd think so, but I apparently have less faith in humanity than you do. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:19 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Usually you'd think so, but I apparently have less faith in humanity than you do. :-)
Heh, I dunno, the first post or two of his I noticed didnt look so mangled

He is trying to be cute
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:52 PM 11-19-2016
Red Lobster. King and snow crab, pretty hard to fuck those up.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:54 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Homemade Lasagna, Olive Garden Lasagna, Lasagne at Tony's on the Hill, it's still Lasagne.

This makes me really sad. Either you don't like lasagna that much, or you've never had really good lasagna. Either is sad.

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:34 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
This makes me really sad. Either you don't like lasagna that much, or you've never had really good lasagna. Either is sad.

:-)
Oh Jesus, just stop.

It's not cute.

I've had Lasagne at Tony's. You won't find a dozen Italian restaurants better in the nation. Maybe not a half dozen better.

Lasagne is lasagne. You can have better sausage, or a higher cailber of ricotta, here and there. But it's not like steak or BBQ where time, place, preparation and secret recipe makes all the difference.

It's a baked pasta dish, not a Dutch master painting.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:35 PM 11-19-2016
Red Lobster. King and snow crab, pretty hard to fuck those up.
I feel sad for you. :-)

So deprived and illiterate.

Hope you expand your culinary horizons.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:58 PM 11-19-2016
Oh Jesus, just stop.

It's not cute.

I've had Lasagne at Tony's. You won't find a dozen Italian restaurants better in the nation. Maybe not a half dozen better.

Lasagne is lasagne. You can have better sausage, or a higher cailber of ricotta, here and there. But it's not like steak or BBQ where time, place, preparation and secret recipe makes all the difference.

Spoken like a true fat man. Food is food.
[Reply]
DadLeft4Cigarettes 04:01 PM 11-19-2016
babyle,

boy u went sum 2
I votd for waffle hos talk to him bout cutlery arts n cooken I wil fry u go round r too
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:10 PM 11-19-2016
Oh Jesus, just stop.

It's not cute.

Pasta, sauces, meats, cheeses, and ratios all play a role in a great lasagna. You're clearly not a huge fan of lasagna (that's OK) if you think a lasagna is a lasagna is a lasagna.

I feel sad for you. :-)

So deprived and illiterate.

Hope you expand your culinary horizons.

What does this even mean? The question is whether you'd rather have OG or RL. I'd go RL because it's pretty easy to make really good snow or king crab. I've been to RL many a time and had fucked up shrimp; crab is a safer bet (I prefer crab to lobster, but lobster is relatively safe there, too). OG is pretty dependent on the cooks. Been there way too many times with overcooked or stuck-together pasta.

And to the poster that said RL for their stuffed mushrooms: Those are pretty good! OG's stuffed shrooms are pretty tasty, too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:12 PM 11-19-2016
Red Lobster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
seclark 04:12 PM 11-19-2016
rl aint much, but it beats the shit out of og.
nothin at og can beat crab legs.
sec
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:26 PM 11-19-2016
You're clearly not a huge fan of lasagna (that's OK) if you think a lasagna is a lasagna is a lasagna.
I love Lasagne. But part of what I love about it is that even pretty 'bad' lasagne is pretty fucking good. And anybody passingly competent at lasagne as a major chain sit-down restaurant is going to do a really decent job.

Another thing that varies wildly in quality compared to lasagne is pizza.

What does this even mean?
I was satirizing your snobbishness about lasagne. Seafood is yet another thing that varies 100x as much in quality. Yet in successive posts you demean me for my lasagne peasantry and then say 'crab is crab, even at RL'
[Reply]
Bwana 04:32 PM 11-19-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Spoken like a true fat man. Food is food.
Oh Lew............How about those CATS! :-)
Attached: IMG_1742.jpg (107.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up