ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Repair chipped tile or not
lewdog 10:16 AM 06-29-2024
We just had a few rooms of our house done in wood look tile, the job was finished yesterday. I need the brain trust of CP to tell me if I should ask them to fix a small chipped tile spot that we found this morning. Yes, it is small as shown in the zoomed out picture, but it is in the middle of the room. If this was in a corner, I would no doubt let it go.

Also given the cost/labor of this tile job, I expected them to not to have a finished product like this where someone clearly noticed and decided to grout the chip instead of fixing it! I am suspecting that something was dropped on it near the end of the project and since this tile was already set, they didn't want to fuck with it.

My concern is asking them to come rip out this tile and repair it could have it looking worse, correct, messing up the surrounding tiles/grout? Should I even bother with this?

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:08 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Shoulda gone Sony Bravia. There is no substitute.
This is false. Sony is garbage. Samsung makes the best displays. My next house will have a 75 inch Samsung.

Any chipped tiles, I'll just slide a rug over because I'm not a high maintenance whiner.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:37 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Like a man lives here.
You have a boyfriend?

Dude, you have Star Wars fan fiction on your walls and the nastiest microwave I’ve ever seen. You really need to shut the fuck up when the adults are talking.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You have a boyfriend?

Dude, you have Star Wars fan fiction on your walls and the nastiest microwave I’ve ever seen. You really need to shut the fuck up when the adults are talking.
You haven't ever seen my microwave. Whatever you think you saw was hucked in the trash long ago.

Any Star Wars posters in my office have every right to be there. This is AMERICA.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:50 PM 06-29-2024
You haven't ever seen my microwave. Whatever you think you saw was hucked in the trash long ago.

Any Star Wars posters in my office have every right to be there. This is AMERICA.
You are in your 40s, not married, nobody to carry on your name after your dead, drive a fucking Murano, and are bragging about your house being worth 200k. I’m happy that you think you are doing well and it seems like some skank lets you rub up against her on occasion, but Lew is living in a completely different class than you. You should be asking him for tips on how you can get out of the ghetto and away from all the scary pit bulls instead of being a snarky jealous bitch in his thread.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:02 PM 06-29-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You are in your 40s, not married, nobody to carry on your name after your dead, drive a fucking Murano, and are bragging about your house being worth 200k. I’m happy that you think you are doing well and it seems like some skank lets you rub up against her on occasion, but Lew is living in a completely different class than you. You should be asking him for tips on how you can get out of the ghetto and away from all the scary pit bulls instead of being a snarky jealous bitch in his thread.
you lack reading comprehension
[Reply]
scho63 10:36 AM Yesterday
This thread took one strange detour.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:39 AM Yesterday
Subject 1 is mad about his banned brother.

Lewdog is a reminder that he lied about child abuse to get 100 dudes in here to call me a bitch.

Easiest 100 yet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Katipan:

Lewdog is a reminder that he lied about child abuse to get 100 dudes in here to call me a bitch.

Easiest 100 yet.
What would you do with the tile? Smoke a bowl and forget about it?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:09 PM Yesterday
On second look something else looks "off" other than the chip
[Reply]
lewdog 12:11 PM Yesterday

Easiest 100 yet.
I didn’t lie about child abuse. I told him how to get started in reporting it. Sorry you think you’re right on every topic.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I didn’t lie about child abuse. I told him how to get started in reporting it. Sorry you think you’re right on every topic.
You gave him great advice
[Reply]
scho63 12:20 PM Yesterday
This thread is a Chip off the Old CP Block
[Reply]
Katipan 12:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Wow.

That is an awesome post.

I was taking about the banned dipshit lying.

But you have the Sunday you deserve Lewdog.
[Reply]
Katipan 12:27 PM Yesterday
What would you do with the tile? Smoke a bowl and forget about it?
You don't pay attention if you think I smoke bowls.

Anyone else and that's fine but I expect better from you.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:38 PM Yesterday
Wow.

That is an awesome post.

I was taking about the banned dipshit lying.

But you have the Sunday you deserve Lewdog.
My apology, I read that wrong.

You have a nice Sunday as well.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up