« First < 195595645685691692693694695 69669769869970574579511951695 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:13 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
:-)
Undoubtedly I'm in awe of the actual drafting of a qb in the first round. I hope that some day before my time on this planet has ended, I may too feel the hope and utter euphoria of a R1QB. I hope it's a much better choice than trading up to get a "project" qb who hasn't been able to grasp much of the playbook after the first year.
This!
[Reply]
New World Order 08:28 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy:
On a side note the HOF dumbass committee has made Davis a finalist again. What an effing load of crap that is. He was barely a damn veteran only playing 6 years. How can a player be considered one of the best ever when your stats are so low.

Pretty much every Rat Face rb was expendable.

Hell, look at Mike Anderson. He ran for almost 1500 yds in 2000.

Davis is easily the most overrated player of all time.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:05 PM 01-03-2017
Bronco fans flooding to a KC board. That's adorable
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:06 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by scorpio:
Chiefs fans running playoff smack. That's adorable.
Thanks!
[Reply]
TEX 09:27 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by scorpio:
Chiefs fans running playoff smack. That's adorable.

Awe...Entitled Bronco fan doesn't know that his team is not relevant. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:00 PM 01-03-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Pretty much every Rat Face rb was expendable.

Hell, look at Mike Anderson. He ran for almost 1500 yds in 2000.

Davis is easily the most overrated player of all time.
Davis is as guilty as Horseface for cheating the cap...neither of them deserve a ring. Donkos knew he was going to bolt in FA...so they concocted a scheme on how to (not) pay them both.

It's not coincidence that salary cap violations took place the very year he was leaving to get PAID...and they couldn't afford him.

F@ck Davis...
[Reply]
TEX 08:11 AM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Davis is as guilty as Horseface for cheating the cap...neither of them deserve a ring. Donkos knew he was going to bolt in FA...so they concocted a scheme on how to (not) pay them both.

It's not coincidence that salary cap violations took place the very year he was leaving to get PAID...and they couldn't afford him.

F@ck Davis...
But...But...But...any Cheating Donx fan, (I'm sure we'll be getting the "official explanation" now from all of them :-)) and Pat Bowlen himself, will tell you that they got no advantage on the playing field. :-)
RiiiiIIIIIIIGHT! That's why they did it TWICE! :-)

http://yourteamcheats.com/DEN

Deal is, Al Davis was the one who called them out, and he was right. They get to play by a different set of rules from the rest of the league. The link has been discussed before, and all Donx fans blame the messenger, and try and discredit the info - kinda like the RUSSIANS DID IT!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:43 AM 01-04-2017
Hey know mo, STIIIILL not in the playoffs
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:09 AM 01-04-2017
Time to let this thread die. The Donk fans started with a lot of bluster and bravado and ended their season with a whimper and tears. Hungry Pig ripped their hearts out. We beat them so bad this year their coach retired.

Chiefs fans are looking forward to winning the Superbowl while Donk fans are spanking it over the reports of a fragile Romo coming in to prop them up next year. They are a bigger mess than post WW2 Japan and have another Chiefs sweep coming to them next year to look forward to when Pickston Lynch is playing for an injured Romo.

Donks are dead, time to forget them.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:12 AM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Time to let this thread die. The Donk fans started with a lot of bluster and bravado and ended their season with a whimper and tears. Hungry Pig ripped their hearts out. We beat them so bad this year their coach retired.

Chiefs fans are looking forward to winning the Superbowl while Donk fans are spanking it over the reports of a fragile Romo coming in to prop them up next year. They are a bigger mess than post WW2 Japan and have another Chiefs sweep coming to them next year to look forward to when Pickston Lynch is playing for an injured Romo.

You kidding me? This thread needs to be immortalized.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:18 AM 01-04-2017
Nah, he's right. This thread needs to die. It's been going through 3 seasons now and is over 10,000 posts. I'm surprised that it hasn't been locked due to server overload. There have been several other threads shut down with less posts. I tried to start a new one to replace this one with the Why your team sucks article, but it died and this one has continued. It's only a matter of time until AustinChief steps in and says that the server can't handle it anymore.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:19 AM 01-04-2017

Time to forget ? WTF
My hate for them is immortal.
Time to forget my ass.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:22 AM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Nah, he's right. This thread needs to die. It's been going through 3 seasons now and is over 10,000 posts. I'm surprised that it hasn't been locked due to server overload. There have been several other threads shut down with less posts. I tried to start a new one to replace this one with the Why your team sucks article, but it died and this one has continued. It's only a matter of time until AustinChief steps in and says that the server can't handle it anymore.
If you lock this... we'll soon forget Danny Trevathan.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:40 AM 01-04-2017

Denver won the division 5 straight years, went to two Super Bowls, won a Super Bowl, swept the Chiefs three straight years... and then they have one 9-7 season and you guys think Denver is done.

Denver will have 10 draft picks next year, SEVEN of them in the first 4 rounds by the way, and $30M+ cap space. Elway is going to show the league how the offseason is done, again.
[Reply]
CrossCheck 10:53 AM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Denver won the division 5 straight years, went to two Super Bowls, won a Super Bowl, swept the Chiefs three straight years... and then they have one 9-7 season and you guys think Denver is done.
NewsFlash/ the first ballot HOF QB is gone...If not for SD injuries you finish last.

Originally Posted by :
Denver will have 10 draft picks next year, SEVEN of them in the first 4 rounds, by the way, and $30M+ cap space. Elway is going to show the league how the offseason is done, again.
Elways draft history is pretty poor, in the last four years he has drafted one maybe two decent players. (Dorsey drafted three better players just last year)
Hey, he might be able to buy some more players though.
[Reply]
Page 695 of 4910
« First < 195595645685691692693694695 69669769869970574579511951695 > Last »
Up