ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 691 of 4911
« First < 191591641681687688689690691 69269369469570174179111911691 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:57 AM 01-02-2017

The only cornerback to be targeted 70+ times and allow fewer than 400 yards was Chris Harris Jr. He was thrown at 84, allowed 399.

— Nathan Jahnke (@PFF_NateJahnke) January 2, 2017

:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:14 AM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

3rd place in the AFC West, and out of the playoffs. Nobody gives a shit about your losers that are sitting on their couches for the playoffs!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:07 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-) Reverse mojo till the very end... So, "good luck" to you guys in the offseason, which is now... :-)
There was no reverse mojo there... honestly, looking at the teams in the playoffs. I'll break it down.

Patriots - great team, coach QB... will root against them in every game
Chiefs - longtime rival, diehard fans have suffered a lot... hate the offense, but have no issues if they won it all
Steelers - my favorite team as a kid because they always beat Dallas, I like watching their offense and I like Big Ben, would be fine if they won it all
Texans - puke, they have no chance
Raiders - they have no chance without Carr, and it was flimsy in the playoffs with Carr
Dolphins - puke, they have no chance

Cowboys - dislike them more than any team
Falcons - fun offense, honestly don't care one way or the other
Seahawks - no
Packers - fun team to watch, hate the insurance commercials with Rodger and Goldielocks... but, would have no issues with them winning it.
Giants - don't recally care either way, fine with them losing
Lions - no chance

So, there you go. If it's some combination of the Chiefs, Steelers, Falcons, Packers - I'd enjoy it a great deal and be happy for either team winning it all. I have always been a fan of the passing offense, so KC ranks 4th there for me, but all around - they are tough to beat. I think a SB with a combo of those 4 teams would be great.

I do think it would be great for those of you that have followed this team through the crazy for the last several decades deserve to see your team win it all.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 12:11 PM 01-02-2017
Knowmo is just entertaining me at this point. Watching somebody struggle to find a way to troll is amusing. I admire his effort, but find the results amusing.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:23 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Knowmo is just entertaining me at this point. Watching somebody struggle to find a way to troll is amusing. I admire his effort, but find the results amusing.
This.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 12:23 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Chris Harris is a glorified slot corner. He's overrated as fuck. Put him on the outside and he gets roasted.

:-):-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:24 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
There was no reverse mojo there... honestly, looking at the teams in the playoffs. I'll break it down.

Patriots - great team, coach QB... will root against them in every game
Chiefs - longtime rival, diehard fans have suffered a lot... hate the offense, but have no issues if they won it all
Steelers - my favorite team as a kid because they always beat Dallas, I like watching their offense and I like Big Ben, would be fine if they won it all
Texans - puke, they have no chance
Raiders - they have no chance without Carr, and it was flimsy in the playoffs with Carr
Dolphins - puke, they have no chance

Cowboys - dislike them more than any team
Falcons - fun offense, honestly don't care one way or the other
Seahawks - no
Packers - fun team to watch, hate the insurance commercials with Rodger and Goldielocks... but, would have no issues with them winning it.
Giants - don't recally care either way, fine with them losing
Lions - no chance

So, there you go. If it's some combination of the Chiefs, Steelers, Falcons, Packers - I'd enjoy it a great deal and be happy for either team winning it all. I have always been a fan of the passing offense, so KC ranks 4th there for me, but all around - they are tough to beat. I think a SB with a combo of those 4 teams would be great.

I do think it would be great for those of you that have followed this team through the crazy for the last several decades deserve to see your team win it all.
Obviously my first choice is the Chiefs to win it all. The team I want to see from the NFC is the Packers. They have always been my favorite NFC team. After the Packers, I really don't care who makes it from the NFC as long as it's not Dallas. And it's not because I hate Dallas so much as I can't stand their fans. They have sucked for the past decade plus, yet they continue to be cocky. They dog the chiefs for not winning a superbowl in nearly 5 decades, while glossing ove the fact that it's been over 20 years for them. No, it's not as bad as ours, but it's still a very long time. Screw them. I want to see Dallas go one and done. In the AFC, If the Chiefs fall, my first choice is NE. I have always liked Brady. After that, probably Pittsburgh. ANyone but Chokeland, for the same reason as the Cowgirls,
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:21 PM 01-02-2017
Kubiak resigns, now Elway has the pick of the litter for the next Broncos HC. Suck on that, you lilly livered, milk toast, trailer trash fans.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:27 PM 01-02-2017
Ian Rapoport

The Rams and Broncos have requested permission to talk to Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan. Mentioned earlier he'll interview with Jags on Friday.

That was fast. Just makes too much sense to have the Rat's son
[Reply]
notorious 01:29 PM 01-02-2017
Does Rat Junior get to bring Elway Jr?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:29 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ian Rapoport

The Rams and Broncos have requested permission to talk to Falcons OC Kyle Shanahan. Mentioned earlier he'll interview with Jags on Friday.

That was fast. Just makes too much sense to have the Rat's son
It'll be Rat Junior.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:31 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Kubiak resigns, now Elway has the pick of the litter for the next Broncos HC. Suck on that, you lilly livered, milk toast, trailer trash fans.
LOL.

So many "hot names" out there. May I suggest Jeff Fisher? Perhaps Chip Kelly?

Rat Jr. makes sense - another HC Elway can control......
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:41 PM 01-02-2017
Horseface nearly killed Kubiak with his O-line and Lynch/Sanchez acquisitions...fell on his sword. Cant have too much light shed on himself...its the way of a shyster.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:42 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Horseface nearly killed Kubiak with his O-line and Lynch/Sanchez acquisitions...fell on his sword. Cant have too much light shed on himself...fraud.
Haha... ok
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:51 PM 01-02-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
LOL.

So many "hot names" out there. May I suggest Jeff Fisher? Perhaps Chip Kelly?

Rat Jr. makes sense - another HC Elway can control......
How about a retread who has never won a championship, like Andy Reid!? :-)
[Reply]
Page 691 of 4911
« First < 191591641681687688689690691 69269369469570174179111911691 > Last »
Up