ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 163
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 06:23 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
"

NFL: "Yeah so we don't know who committed the crime, and neither does the prosecutor in the case, but we're gonna go ahead and suspend Tyreek for 6 games anyway"
Goodell will have a hard time making that stick...Hill has done nothing since entering the NFL. Hill isn't listed on police report. He hasn't been convicted of any crime. There is no video evidence for TMZ to exploit.

He cant suspend Hill for something his wife might have done...it would be like suspending Hunt because he watched his friend kick a girl.

NFLPA will take them to task on this...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:30 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Goodell will have a hard time making that stick...Hill has done nothing since entering the NFL. Hill isn't listed on police report. He hasn't been convicted of any crime. There is no video evidence for TMZ to exploit.

He cant suspend Hill for something his wife might have done...it would be like suspending Hunt because he watched his friend kick a girl.

NFLPA will take them to task on this...
Yes he can suspend him and the NFLPA won't do anything. They have challenged his power more than once and lost. He probably will and has for less accusations.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:39 PM 04-24-2019
LOL at Chiefs fans celebrating this as a victory.

Hill may have escaped charges and a suspension/release.
But what could very well happen is that he and Crystal have a “hellish” custody arrangement, and the child is raised outside their home by relatives for the foreseeable future.
Hill won’t be able to shit without CPS/law enforcement knowing the color.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:42 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

But what could very well happen is that he and Crystal have a “hellish” custody arrangement, and the child is raised outside their home by relatives for the foreseeable future.
Yeah. CPS/DFS are going to be a massive pain in the ass for that family for the foreseeable future, and it's warranted.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:43 PM 04-24-2019
anyone want to give me the cliff notes..
I see DA isnt charging him..

any word on if the NFL will disipline him?
Do you think the Chiefs will disipline/cut him?

will he score 60 tds next year?????

Can i still get the peace sign tattoo on my forehead????
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:43 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
anyone want to give me the cliff notes..
I see DA isnt charging him..

any word on if the NFL will disipline him?
Do you think the Chiefs will disipline/cut him?

will he score 60 tds next year?????

Can i still get the peace sign tattoo on my forehead????
DA IS NOT charging anyone.

Edit: NVM, seems like it was a typo.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:49 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I hate to do this - but can I ask for a quick summary of what happened? I heard "no charges" and that's about it.

Anything of real substance happen after that?
We're getting our freak on.
[Reply]
Best22 06:57 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

Good. He needs more supervision
[Reply]
BrownRice 06:59 PM 04-24-2019
Thank you for the post Eleazar. It won’t let me quote post bc of the link. And for everyone trying to argue it means nothing because he wasn’t charged, please reference the bullet point “Conduct that imposes inherent danger to the safety and well being of another person.”

CPS said there was EVIDENCE in the home that the child’s health, safety, & well being were at risk. The DA used that statement & EVIDENCE to file the petition to have custody removed from Hill & Espinal & to have the child removed from the home. The Judge & the Guardian Ad Litem all agreed with & supported that EVIDENCE.

CAN YOU COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT IS IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM THAT AGREED THAT THERE WAS EVIDENCE THE CHILD’s HEALTH, SAFETY, & WELL BEING WERE IN DANGER WHILE IN TYREEK HILL & CRYSTAL ESPINAL’s CUSTODY SO MUCH SO THAT THE CHILD WAS REMOVED FROM THE HOME? The child was NOT removed from their custody as SOP, just like he has not been returned to their custody.

Blatant violation of the PCP.
Your evidence = Crystal Espinal AND Tyreek Hill have lost custody of their son until the Court decides he will be safe at home

Let me also throw in she hasn’t even had the babies she’s pregnant with yet, and CPS will be involved in their lives from day one!

And Marcellus, before you or anyone else even start yapping, stop worrying about winning a super bowl and start focusing on what matters. It’s a f***ing crying shame how many of you can’t do that!

Think about all the bullsh*t you are posting in this forum and fast forward to 6 months or a year from now & that child winds up dead at the hands of one of his parents. Doesn’t matter which one, as obviously the non guilty party will cover for the guilty one. But he’d still be dead. And I’d hope you’d think back on this & that wouldn’t sleep soundly for a very, very long time!
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:04 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Mulliganman:
We are drafting a receiver regardless of what happens with Hill.
signature bet?

Edit - I misread that, no signature bet - I read as 'aren't' - I agree w/ you.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:26 PM 04-24-2019
Tyreek Hill to the DA

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:28 PM 04-24-2019

I wouldn’t rule out a trade up

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:35 PM 04-24-2019
Chiefs statement.

“This afternoon we were informed that Tyreek Hill will not be charged by the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office. Due to the continued investigation by the Department for Children and Families, we will have no further comment at this time.”
[Reply]
Jerm 07:37 PM 04-24-2019
Chiefs' statement is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ come to life lol...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:39 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Chiefs' statement is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ come to life lol...
:-) A big part of why I even bothered is because it is so comically useless.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 163
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Up