ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 140
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:15 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I seem to recall being given the "Staylor Lil' Chiefy Cheerleader"-treatment when I explained in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that this team would be lucky to get a bag of used dicks for that piece of shit.

And yet, when it went down JUST...LIKE...THAT, then all of a sudden it was "market value" and excuse and excuse and blah-blah-fuckitee-blah-blah.

I'm really loving how "market value" seems to apply to every fucking team we trade with, but never to US.

That's a GREAT setup! Let's keep doing this shit!
What do you think the market should be for a one tricky pony?
[Reply]
jonzie04 04:15 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He's good against the run jonzie04, take the L on that one
No he isn't. He's an amazing pass rusher, but average against the run. He is an elite player overall, I'm not disputing that...But so is Ford.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:16 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Just looking at this starting D-line and damn ...

Jones, Nnaughty, Okafor, and Clark.

Guys ... holy shit.

FAX
YES.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:16 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
Clark is not good against the run.

Are you saying he isn't an upgrade over Ford when it comes to defending the run? Someone should queue up that gif of Ford running away from the RB this season.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:16 PM 04-23-2019
No he isn't. He's an amazing pass rusher, but average against the run. He is an elite player overall, I'm not disputing that...But so is Ford.
what the everloving fuck?

You ARE referring to Frank Clark...from the Seattle Seahawks, right? The 25 year old...?

You need to go look again. I think you're thinking of someone else.
[Reply]
ct 04:17 PM 04-23-2019
i recall a lot of people sayin flip that dee ford 2nd to move up for a pass rusher. well that’s what they just did.

cept we had to pay him
and he’s a proven edge, not a rookie projection

i don’t love the price at all, but i appreciate we got a great player
[Reply]
New World Order 04:17 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Are you saying he isn't an upgrade over Ford when it comes to defending the run? Someone should queue up that gif of Ford running away from the RB this season.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:18 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
C'mon brother man ...

We have a couple of young guys who flashed just prior to landing on IR and we have a couple of other young guys who showed some real skill and composure under live fire.

If "quasi" means what I think it means, we may be much better off than you imagine. At some point, you have to trust the coaching staff ... and the off-season is some point.

FAX
Now FAX, are you REALLY going to sit here and tell me that our LB corps is anything beyond wing and prayer at this very moment?

Fuller is okay, Breeland....throw some dice, and beyond that we really need to find a diamond in the rough. We could use a 2008 Brandon Carr right about now.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:18 PM 04-23-2019
Ford is one back tweak away from IR.. What is Clark’s history???
[Reply]
jonzie04 04:19 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Ford is 3 years older, oft injured, and had 1 season of elite production in a contract year.
I understand that, and thats why i said I have move confidence in Clark moving forward. But, he isn't worth giving up an additional 1st rounder for. I'd take ford and almost any 1st round pick in the last two years, over just Clark.
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:20 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
What do you think the market should be for a one tricky pony?
Market value for OLB on ascension? Give me my 1st and 3rd, please.

( those terms sound familiar? )
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:21 PM 04-23-2019

:-) thank you.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:22 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Market value for OLB on ascension? Give me my 1st and 3rd, please.

( those terms sound familiar? )
He's not ascending anymore, and he's a liability in 2 out of 3 phases. Try it again.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:22 PM 04-23-2019
I understand that, and thats why i said I have move confidence in Clark moving forward. But, he isn't worth giving up an additional 1st rounder for. I'd take ford and almost any 1st round pick in the last two years, over just Clark.
I wouldn't. I'm not entirely thrilled about the compensation, but we just upgraded our D line...
[Reply]
Page 69 of 140
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119 > Last »
Up