Page 69 of 117
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 04:51 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot fucking day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses
that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
You deserve everything you get, cheap ass.
[Reply]
TLO 05:39 PM 08-07-2016
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:17 PM 08-07-2016
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
How long have you been together?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:21 PM 08-07-2016
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot fucking day in Pittsburgh.

Thoughts?
Yeah, she should have offered to pay your expenses. That's 100% on her for not going that mile as part of the whole thing.

However, it's 100% on you for making a deal of it now in making it petty.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:01 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Yeah, she should have offered to pay your expenses.
What expenses?

I'm paying HER expenses.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:06 PM 08-07-2016
What expenses?

I'm paying HER expenses.
Her expenses = your expenses. That's the cost of being in a relationship, bubster.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:07 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Her expenses = your expenses. That's the cost of being in a relationship, bubster.
bullshit. why should i fill up her car with gas on a trip i didn't want to go on.

me being here should be enough.
[Reply]
SPchief 07:18 PM 08-07-2016
bullshit. why should i fill up her car with gas on a trip i didn't want to go on.

Let me guess, you demand the bitch to open the door for you also, right?
[Reply]
RobBlake 07:30 PM 08-07-2016

it's not even about the money for her, i'm sure if you pushed hard enough she'd pay you. It's more of you being unwilling to take care of her and show her you got her even if it doesn't benefit you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:31 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by RobBlake:
it's not even about the money for her, i'm sure if you pushed hard enough she'd pay you. It's more of you being unwilling to take care of her and show her you got her even if it doesn't benefit you.
got it, I'll start paying her rent, too
[Reply]
Dayze 07:36 PM 08-07-2016
Maybe she thinks the $80 is a fee for her to hang out with you for an extended period of time.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:36 PM 08-07-2016
He'll be single again soon
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:36 PM 08-07-2016
Pittsburgh???
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:38 PM 08-07-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Pittsburgh???
copypasta capital of the world
[Reply]