ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 173
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Rausch 07:58 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I just have a feeling Monday is a big day.

If we can get through Monday, perhaps we have a slight glimmer of hope of him staying on this team.
I don’t know why you’d want him on the team...
Why Not? 08:00 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
i agree with florio...chiefs should lose draft picks for knowingly drafting scumbags.
Go jerk off to a picture of Shawne Merriman choking Tila Tequila.
SAUTO 08:05 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I suppose I'm going to have to re-read fat girls "work" again because from where I sit, she hasn't been "right" about anything yet.
What has she been wrong about?
Naptown Chief 08:18 AM 04-28-2019
no..they'd just have to think twice about letting scum like reek(good name for him) into the league. we all just want to watch football not have to hear about child abusers and wife murders/beaters.
So to be clear-

Penalize the Chiefs for drafting a guy with a dv history. You are aware that KHunt didn't have one, correct?
Don't penalize other teams for drafting a guy with dv history.
Don't penalize other teams for signing THE SAME GUY with dv history

Now, what about teams who draft murderers? If the Chiefs are stripped draft picks for drafting Hill, are the Patriots penalized for Hernandez? What about Gordon, Michael Floyd, Kenny Brit, Corey Dillon, Albert Haynesworth, and Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard? Obviously they aren't all murderers, but the Pats have employed some high-moral guys amirite? What about PED users and the cheating scandals?
Why Not? 08:20 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
So to be clear-

Penalize the Chiefs for drafting a guy with a dv history. You are aware that KHunt didn't have one, correct?
Don't penalize other teams for drafting a guy with dv history.
Don't penalize other teams for signing THE SAME GUY with dv history

Now, what about teams who draft murderers? If the Chiefs are stripped draft picks for drafting Hill, are the Patriots penalized for Hernandez? What about Gordon, Michael Floyd, Kenny Brit, Corey Dillon, Albert Haynesworth, and Aqib Talib, Alfonzo Dennard?
He’s just trolling. Chargers have had plenty of scumbags play for them, like every NFL team. See post 1022
Redbled 08:28 AM 04-28-2019
The issue is with the NFL not any particular team. Hunt should not be on another team at this point. Any suspension should come from the league. If another team wants a player suspended the previous team should be due compensation. If DV is such a big issue treat it universally in all cases. Players that enter the draft with a DV issue can start out with a strike. The Chiefs are no more guilty than any other team. And now we see the good graces we received from doing the "right" thing and cutting Hunt.
Bwana 08:30 AM 04-28-2019
no..they'd just have to think twice about letting scum like reek(good name for him) into the league. we all just want to watch football not have to hear about child abusers and wife murders/beaters.
After looking at your post history, you signed up to do nothing but troll. Enjoy the Romper room.
BlackOp 08:31 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
So, you could be pushed to attack the woman pregnant with your child? If you're still in the dating pool, I wouldn't put that on your tinder profile.
I'm saying Crystal just covertly recorded a private conversation with Hill and gave it her friend. She also spent a bit of time premeditating because what ever device she purchased had great quality.

This recording wasn't intended to be used how it ended up being used. It was done as a blackmail/extortion chip...to be used to control Hill. It's why she gave it to her friend...in case Hill freaked out when she told him she had it.

So yes...Crystal in no angel. ...and it brings back grandmama's initial motive in this whole thing...which was to extort cash.
Why Not? 08:32 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
After looking at your post history, you signed up to do nothing but troll. Enjoy the Romper room.
:-)
Abba-Dabba 08:47 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm saying Crystal just covertly recorded a private conversation with Hill and gave it her friend. She also spent a bit of time premeditating because what ever device she purchased had great quality.

This recording wasn't intended to be used how it ended up being used. It was done as a blackmail/extortion chip...to be used to control Hill. It's why she gave it to her friend...in case Hill freaked out when she told him she had it.

So yes...Crystal in no angel. ...and it brings back grandmama's initial motive in this whole thing...which was to extort cash.
Well that exortion didn't work out too well. Biggest flaw in your theory is how an extortion attempt with the recording would adversely affect his future earnings potential if it became public. His ability to make another dime in the NFL is up for grabs at this point. People don't extort broke child abusers.
The girlfriend must have just been trying to extort Hill with the recording and Hill must have thought his brand of corporal punishment for a 3 yr old was just good parenting, right? Child abuse is a crime. A pretty damn horrible one at that.Safe guarding a recording with a third party from a child abuser is not a crime.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:48 AM 04-28-2019

Unbelievable, the #Chiefs are an embarrassment to their city, their players and their fans. https://t.co/dIZ7TlZ8St

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) April 28, 2019

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:49 AM 04-28-2019

They’re real quiet about Dana White and the whole UFC World when it comes to Greg Hardy tho.... https://t.co/wkiWZxbsEo

— Larry Johnson (@2LarryJohnson7) April 28, 2019

ChiefaRoo 09:51 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
The entire audio recording is BS....Tyreek wasn't on the witness stand, he was walking through an airport, in public. His mind wasn't totally focused on the conversation, couldn't have been. Yet, this audio is being hailed as the smoking gun!

If I'm in public and my wife is chirping negative shit at me, for all to see, I wouldn't be able to respond properly to her accusations......I'd be thinking more about everyone watching than her ridicule.

Taping him in that setting is BS too. The audio will be tossed!
Yep.
PAChiefsGuy 09:58 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
The entire audio recording is BS....Tyreek wasn't on the witness stand, he was walking through an airport, in public. His mind wasn't totally focused on the conversation, couldn't have been. Yet, this audio is being hailed as the smoking gun!

If I'm in public and my wife is chirping negative shit at me, for all to see, I wouldn't be able to respond properly to her accusations......I'd be thinking more about everyone watching than her ridicule.

Taping him in that setting is BS too. The audio will be tossed!
It is not being hailed as the smoking gun. DA knew the child was being abused way before the tape was released. Tape just doesnt look good given his past and probably pissed the DA off.
BigRedChief 10:04 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Agreed. They knee jerk reacted to Hunt and it did nothing but hand an RB to Cleveland. Did we get anything for have good morals? No. WE have zero reason not to wait at this point and see what happens. If we can control where he plays in 2020 then we should.
100 million people viewed him being the aggressor and kicking a women on the ground. That’s well beyond the football audience.

The Chiefs didn’t knee jerk anything. There was genuine outrage. Lest we forget, he lied to Reid, Hunt and the rest of the Chiefs. He said he never left the room. He was adamant. What would you have them do at that point? You don’t get to flat out lie to your employer, get caught and expect to keep your job.
Page 69 of 173
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379119169 > Last »
Up