ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 69 of 114
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 01:39 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Kind of odd that people that are so much against government and taxes want the government to extend a tax going to fund stadiums.
Everyone wants the government to pay for their own special interests, regardless of party affiliation.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:41 PM 04-03-2024
Marny Sherman in the comments wildin
Attached: Screenshot_20240403-143225.png (237.4 KB) 
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:42 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
She must have been hacked I thought Sherman and the Royals cared about the Crossroads community
Genuinely curious but why did the Crossroads Association sign an agreement with the Royals and put out a statement saying they (the Royals) answered all their questions, halfway through the day yesterday?

The whole thing seemed wonky
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:42 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It will be hard for any city outside of KC to provide an opportunity that Legends KCK can.

And we know the Kansas side will pony up the money to bring the Chiefs over
Legends was a cornfield... until they did something with it. Kinda like the wasteland surrounding the sports complex.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:42 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's nonsense. There's plenty of ways to make it work in that time frame. There's zero reason for a panic driven vote on a shitty proposal.
No, it's not nonsense. Another campaign next spring to try and pass again, if that fails, then they are really up against it to work on another contingency. If the Chiefs want to move, they will start the process soon for a new suitor, and it will their offices and practice facilities will be there in 2028, followed by the new Arrowhead in 2031. I don't want this, but it's quite obvious what the Chiefs are doing.
[Reply]
loochy 01:42 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
False, but I'll play along. What makes Missouri and Kansas so different?

Well there's this invisible line and then there's this river. Everything west of the river/line is just terrible because reasons. But, magically, as soon as one crosses the river/line, everything is paradise!
[Reply]
bdj23 01:44 PM 04-03-2024
You guys can park in my driveway once the Chiefs move to Kansas, I'll even cut you a deal.. only $25.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:46 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
No, it's not nonsense. Another campaign next spring to try and pass again, if that fails, then they are really up against it to work on another contingency. If the Chiefs want to move, they will start the process soon for a new suitor, and it will their offices and practice facilities will be there in 2028, followed by the new Arrowhead in 2031. I don't want this, but it's quite obvious what the Chiefs are doing.
It would take what.... 4-5 years to build a new stadium that they would be in start of 2031. So I would think at best you got another year, maybe two, before they would have to commit to something else.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 01:49 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
False, but I'll play along. What makes Missouri and Kansas so different?
Culture, political climate, demographics, etc

https://www.americancommunities.org/...ssouri-differ/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:49 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
It would take what.... 4-5 years to build a new stadium that they would be in start of 2031. So I would think at best you got another year, maybe two, before they would have to commit to something else.
It would be stupid to give Jackson County a second chance.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:50 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well there's this invisible line and then there's this river. Everything west of the river/line is just terrible because reasons. But, magically, as soon as one crosses the river/line, everything is paradise!
:-)
[Reply]
Fish 01:54 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
A simple extension of the current lease as part of a new proposal would give them all the time they would need. That or a hundred other solutions.

Keep in mind, the new Raiders stadium in Vegas was designed and constructed completely in just over 3 years. And that's for a completely new development. The Chiefs have only been asking for renovations.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:55 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Marny Sherman in the comments wildin
Lets go Marny. Fuck all those broke pieces of shit in Jackson County.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:56 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
Maybe not a paradise, but you at least won't die when it snows...

[Reply]
BWillie 01:57 PM 04-03-2024
I don't even think the Royals should allow Kansas City to be in their name anymore. How about the Kansas Royals? Or the Johnson County Royals?

That would be great.
[Reply]
Page 69 of 114
« First < 19596566676869 7071727379 > Last »
Up