Page 685 of 4927
« First < 185585635675681682683684685 68668768868969573578511851685 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:22 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I'm not worried about Sanchez's long term viability at QB for the Broncos. I'm excited about the Broncos future. Broncos offense may struggle this coming year as the offense gels and Lynch is groomed as the eventual starter. But the Broncos won't suck, the defense is just too good.
Hey Tombstone, guess what? The Broncos do suck. We tried to tell you. :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:30 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Thanks man! It's looking like Denver will be even better than they were last year both offensively and defensively.
Remember this little nugget KnowShit? :-) You are a barrel of laughs for us you little homer.
[Reply]
TEX 09:47 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Hey Tombstone, guess what? The Broncos do suck. We tried to tell you. :-)
Love this part - "But the Broncos won't suck, the defense is just too good."

Sure was "awesome" Christmas Night. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 09:50 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by philfree:
Donks are going to beat the Raiders for us. I think we should all pitch in and send them all a bottle of wine after they win the game.
No they won't. Denver is TERRIBLE. They're mentally weak and poorly coached. Cant stop the run and can't run. Oakland is gonna bitch slap them even without Carr.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:59 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by TEX:
No they won't. Denver is TERRIBLE. They're mentally weak and poorly coached. Cant stop the run and can't run. Oakland is gonna bitch slap them even without Carr.
Yep! As much as I want to see Denver win next weekend, I just don't see it happening, even with Carr out. Oakland will just commit to the running game and Denver won't be able to stop it. They had 8-9 in the box Sunday night and couldn't stop us. And Oakland is a better running team than the Chiefs. No way they stop the Faiders from just running the ball down their throats for 4 quarters.
[Reply]
TEX 10:05 AM 12-27-2016
Yep! As much as I want to see Denver win next weekend, I just don't see it happening, even with Carr out. Oakland will just commit to the running game and Denver won't be able to stop it. They had 8-9 in the box Sunday night and couldn't stop us. And Oakland is a better running team than the Chiefs. No way they stop the Faiders from just running the ball down their throats for 4 quarters.
Exactly! Plus Oakland can afford to play a "safe" conservattive game, because Denver has a PATHETIC offense. Denver is a really BAD football team now. The only reason thier record doesn't reflect the current state of the team is becasue they got off to a 4-0 start. They've since lost 7 of 11. They have NOTHING. They in no way resemble the team of the past 4 seasons. Their uniforms shouldn't fool anyone. DENVER SERIOUSLY SUCKS ASS!
[Reply]
stevieray 10:21 AM 12-27-2016
wishful thinking.

every week someone says a team is_______________.

means nothing.
[Reply]
TEX 10:27 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
wishful thinking.

every week someone says a team is_______________.

means nothing.
So true, but honestly - you saw Denver last Sunday. You know them well and have also seen most every team they have fielded in their entire existence. (because we are old my friend :-) ) Their current team looks very broken. I'd be very surprised if they even show up for this one. I've been wrong before, so who knows?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:29 AM 12-27-2016
Not sure if you noticed the last Faders v KC game, but the Fade had the opportunity to do the same thing to us. They were gashing us on most run plays. But Jack Diarrhea is a buffoon and kept trying to throw the ball. I'd expect more of that this weekend. Not saying Chokeland won't win, but their coach isn't known for the best decisions during a game.
[Reply]
TEX 10:35 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Not sure if you noticed the last Faders v KC game, but the Fade had the opportunity to do the same thing to us. They were gashing us on most run plays. But Jack Diarrhea is a buffoon and kept trying to throw the ball. I'd expect more of that this weekend. Not saying Chokeland won't win, but their coach isn't known for the best decisions during a game.
But - will he REALLY try that without Carr? Is he THAT stupid? Will he think,"Nobody will expect us to throw - so we will! Great Idea!?"
[Reply]
RunKC 10:41 AM 12-27-2016
My favorite thing about the Broncos this year was that they willingly took Donald Stephenson, our Pioli failure, off our hands willingly.

It was the ultimate Trojan horse and Elway got duped by him. He was god awful on Sunday and it was awesome. The Pioli sickness was essentially airmailed to Mile High and the suffering was complete.

The best part? We are projected to get a 6th rd comp pick! How amazing is that?!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:45 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by TEX:
But - will he REALLY try that without Carr? Is he THAT stupid? Will he think,"Nobody will expect us to throw - so we will! Great Idea!?"
I guess we will see. Probably unlikely, but stranger things have happened. Especially if Dungver can somehow get an early lead and take them out of their game (although that's laughably unlikely). But I'm sure horseface wasn't to happy having to take that plane ride home after getting stomped and kicked out of the playoff hunt in Kansas City. Maybe Pubes can dial up a game plan that can work. Oh wait Lynch is starting, evermind...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:47 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
My favorite thing about the Broncos this year was that they willingly took Donald Stephenson, our Pioli failure, off our hands willingly.

It was the ultimate Trojan horse and Elway got duped by him. He was god awful on Sunday and it was awesome. The Pioli sickness was essentially airmailed to Mile High and the suffering was complete.

The best part? We are projected to get a 6th rd comp pick! How amazing is that?!
I woulda taken a used urinal cake for him, a 6th comp pick sounds awesome.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 10:56 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by philfree:
Donks are going to beat the Raiders for us. I think we should all pitch in and send them all a bottle of wine after they win the game.
Everyone seems really confident about this...but the Donks are talking about starting Paxton Lynch and sitting a bunch of folks.

Will Denver be able to score? I get the feeling like they are going to mail it in.

Whether they do or not, Chiefs need to take care of business....do not want to fall to the #6 seed and have to go to Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
TEX 11:01 AM 12-27-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:

This one's for KnowMO

:-)
[Reply]
Page 685 of 4927
« First < 185585635675681682683684685 68668768868969573578511851685 > Last »
Up