ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 244
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 08:36 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Bills have beaten the Chiefs 2 of the last 3 games.

And would have been 3 of the last 3 if it wasn’t for a terrible kickoff decision.
We beat the Pats a number of times in the regular season before we had Mahomes what did that get us?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:05 PM 09-22-2023
No.

And neither did Burrow.

Burrow rode his team to the Super Bowl. He didn’t “take” anyone.

He had a good game in the wild card round and then the rest of the playoffs COMBINED (three games), he had 3 TD’s and 2 INT’s.

Allen had as many TD’s in just 2 playoff games as Burrow has in all 6 of his combined.

Put Allen on Cinci and the Bengals have a Lombardi.

Put Allen on KC and the Chiefs win 2 of the last 4 Super Bowl’s, just the same. That doesn’t mean Allen is as good as Mahomes - He’s not - But Reid would make Allen look unstoppable. Allen has done amazing despite a rough coaching staff. Mahomes has the best offensive mind in perhaps NFL history.
Weird how no one said this about Reid before Mahomes….

Do you think Philadelphia knew they were firing the greatest offensive mind in NFL history?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:18 AM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Do you think Philadelphia knew they were firing the greatest offensive mind in NFL history?
I remember when people said Reid couldn't win the big game and Mahomes was the next Marino
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 AM 09-23-2023
The admin but I didn’t realize our names were attached. Really should be anonymous.
So... after saying the exact same thing about sensory whatever in this thread, your strategy was to anonymously report it, because then no one would know who reported it?

...Or were you just concussed last night?
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:50 AM 09-23-2023
You can report my DICK, diqlix

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:58 AM 09-23-2023
Stress induced epileptic episodes instead of concussions. Getting somewhere...
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:04 AM 09-23-2023

via GIFER

[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 09:20 AM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

good question...maybe Mahomes gives Reid inspiration to do things Reid couldn't have done before?
[Reply]
DRM08 11:36 AM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
good question...maybe Mahomes gives Reid inspiration to do things Reid couldn't have done before?
I think Andy is the same guy. He is actually too conservative for a guy that has Mahomes in his back pocket. Other coaches would be more aggressive if they had Mahomes as their QB.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:38 AM 09-23-2023

[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:40 AM 09-23-2023

via GIFER

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:45 AM 09-23-2023
I hate the Bills and I hate how every stupid moron on planet earth roots for them.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:50 AM 09-23-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
So... after saying the exact same thing about sensory whatever in this thread, your strategy was to anonymously report it, because then no one would know who reported it?

...Or were you just concussed last night?

[Reply]
penguinz 11:55 AM 09-23-2023
No.

And neither did Burrow.

Burrow rode his team to the Super Bowl. He didn’t “take” anyone.

He had a good game in the wild card round and then the rest of the playoffs COMBINED (three games), he had 3 TD’s and 2 INT’s.

Allen had as many TD’s in just 2 playoff games as Burrow has in all 6 of his combined.

Put Allen on Cinci and the Bengals have a Lombardi.

Put Allen on KC and the Chiefs win 2 of the last 4 Super Bowl’s, just the same. That doesn’t mean Allen is as good as Mahomes - He’s not - But Reid would make Allen look unstoppable. Allen has done amazing despite a rough coaching staff. Mahomes has the best offensive mind in perhaps NFL history.
Not remotely true. JA is not smart enough to run an offense. He has to have a strong OC like Daboll that will tell him exactly what to do.

Mahomes is basically an OC out on the field.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:12 PM 09-23-2023

[Reply]
Page 68 of 244
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118168 > Last »
Up