ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 92
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
bobbything 09:35 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That "it's a pick!" "Now it's not a pick!" Because of our elite sack artist, Dee Ford, was the best/worst moment of my life. Heavenly joy, followed moments later by confusion, denial, and finally soul-crushing despair. All in less than 3 minutes.

Highly do not recommend that experience.
I’m reliving it right now on the NFL Network. Not sure why I’m doing this to myself. I keep thinking it’ll end up differently.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:38 PM 01-21-2021
Mahomes trying to scream at the entire offense..... there's a fucking flag, just stop for a second! :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:40 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
As much as it sucks to travel back to KC in late January, I'm seriously missing it this year.
Virtual hugs from me to you, buddy. I'm having the same sort of empty feeling right now. I missed the AFCCG last year because I had a horrible case of the flu and my wife was pregnant, but that was my first playoff game missed in many years. This entire postseason feels like a complete mindfuck watching it far afar.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by bobbything:
I’m reliving it right now on the NFL Network. Not sure why I’m doing this to myself. I keep thinking it’ll end up differently.
Turn it off now, turn it off!

Turn It Off Please GIF from Turnitoff GIFs

Nope Turnitoff GIF from Nope GIFs

[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:44 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watkins will probably retire this off-season tbh
Did your mom give you some peppermint schnapps for the first time this evening and now you're drunk posting on CP?

**pats Mahomo on the head**

Please quiet down when grown folks are talking, son.
[Reply]
BuffaloProud 09:48 PM 01-21-2021
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes... your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, josh has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit i have not seen since jim kelly, brett favre or aaron rodgers.. you say shut down diggs- i say you are delusional. kc does not have have a shut down cb.. miami has one, the rams have one- did not matter... come back down to reality folks... you are drinking the koolaid.. if you want to talk about that week 6 matchup, look at the lineup. buffalo had numerous injuries (not making excuses) and still played kc tough... enjoy the game and remember in 2 weeks from sunday, all four qb's playing in this weekend will have a sb ring....
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:51 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Virtual hugs from me to you, buddy. I'm having the same sort of empty feeling right now. I missed the AFCCG last year because I had a horrible case of the flu and my wife was pregnant, but that was my first playoff game missed in many years. This entire postseason feels like a complete mindfuck watching it far afar.
2018 was a no brainer for me. Last season it seemed like TicketFuckers tried their best to gouge, but it was pretty close to a no brainer given the chance of beating the Titans.

So, for all of 2020, I figured I wouldn't go back... there was a fucking blizzard in 2018 and an ice storm in 2019, so already lucky to not have travel canceled. And ticket prices/fees were getting to be a bit much. I thought, meh, maybe if there's some epic match up one year, I'll head back. And then Covid of course solidified it.

I say that just to say I really didn't think it would effect me this much... I've actually checked ticketmaster a few times just in case (they're down from $1200/each to $700! :-)).

No one here gives a shit about sports, plus of course don't want a ton of people over due to that worldwide pandemic thing. A small part of me wants to get to KC just so I can watch from a Buffalo Wild Wings with a few others, at least then there's some atmosphere.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:54 PM 01-21-2021
When I was a teenager, I get bad for the Bills and their fans after the 4 losses. Now, in a matter of 5 days, all that is gone because of their fan base. If they do manage to advance to the Super Bowl, I will 100% cheer for Tom fucking Brady (or Rodgers) to win another title and to remind these people that their claim to fame is falling short.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:56 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
2018 was a no brainer for me. Last season it seemed like Ticket****ers tried their best to gouge, but it was pretty close to a no brainer given the chance of beating the Titans.

So, for all of 2020, I figured I wouldn't go back... there was a ****ing blizzard in 2018 and an ice storm in 2019, so already lucky to not have travel canceled. And ticket prices/fees were getting to be a bit much. I thought, meh, maybe if there's some epic match up one year, I'll head back. And then Covid of course solidified it.

I say that just to say I really didn't think it would effect me this much... I've actually checked ticketmaster a few times just in case (they're down from $1200/each to $700! :-)).

No one here gives a shit about sports, plus of course don't want a ton of people over due to that worldwide pandemic thing. A small part of me wants to get to KC just so I can watch from a Buffalo Wild Wings with a few others, at least then there's some atmosphere.
BWW in Overland Park is not far from me. I’ll buy the wings if you come out.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:56 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BuffaloProud:
look, you have a good team, but hear me out... we passed on mahomes, got a pro bowl shut down corner, defensive captain and pro bowler at middle line backer in edmunds and oh by the way an emerging pro bowl caliber left tackle in dawkins.. all with that one trade. i would rather have josh allen any day over mahomes... your pretty boy qb can keep making national commercials, josh has the moxie, will, desire and the gun slinger mentality of never quit i have not seen since jim kelly, brett favre or aaron rodgers.. you say shut down diggs- i say you are delusional. kc does not have have a shut down cb.. miami has one, the rams have one- did not matter... come back down to reality folks... you are drinking the koolaid.. if you want to talk about that week 6 matchup, look at the lineup. buffalo had numerous injuries (not making excuses) and still played kc tough... enjoy the game and remember in 2 weeks from sunday, all four qb's playing in this weekend will have a sb ring....
Played KC tough = outgained 466-206 total yards, 6.4 yards per play to 4.1 yards per play, 245 to 84 rushing yards, 221-122 passing yards
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:57 PM 01-21-2021
In other words, you don't watch even enough football to even know anything about Mahomes (who's on national TV all the time), you've just seen him on commercials... and you've also been listening to Skip Bayless like every other "fan" who has shown up this week.

The Rams and Dolphins? :-)

I really never took the Bills fans as a bunch of bandwagon know-nothing trolls.... but, here we are at like #20 this week.
[Reply]
BuffaloProud 09:58 PM 01-21-2021
Tom, knew his time was running short in NE, that buffalo was closing the gap... He ran scared to the NFC... i hope TB beats GB and after the SB tom will bow down to Josh and Josh will take the crown that he deserves now and for the next decade and and a half....
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:58 PM 01-21-2021
“Not making excuses” immediately after making an excuse
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:58 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
BWW in Overland Park is not far from me. I’ll buy the wings if you come out.
Heh, thanks for the offer and if I was closer I'd take you up on it.

*checks Ticketmaster*

Cheap seats down to $525, making progress. :-):-)
[Reply]
BuffaloProud 09:59 PM 01-21-2021
what was the final score there chief? like that pun??
[Reply]
Page 68 of 92
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up