ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 136
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Golf Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:08 PM 02-07-2015
The original Bushwood thread is overflowing like Craig Stadler's FUPA.

Use this thread to discuss tournaments, swing thoughts, equipment, and golf deals.

I thought we could also use the OP to create a WITB for ChiefsPlanet members. I'll list a poster's name and put their sticks in a spoiler tag, so you can see what everyone is carrying.
[Reply]
tk13 11:57 AM 07-19-2015
Dustin Johnson has crapped down his leg the last three holes coming in today. Going to drop back into a whole mess of good golfers.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:02 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by tk13:
Dustin Johnson has crapped down his leg the last three holes coming in today. Going to drop back into a whole mess of good golfers.
He just doesn't have the game inside of 100 yards to win these kinds of tournaments, which is crazy, because this course plays to a par of about 68-9 for him. I don't know if he can ever really fix his issues because his swing doesn't lend itself to distance control with the short clubs at all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:05 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You are just criminally fucking stupid and impossibly uninformed.
While shorter than my reply, you hit every point that matters.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:11 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
While Scotland may be pretty, weather is everything. Give me an average public course in Florida any day over that.

Scotland reminds me of when I lived in Austria. Gorgeous views when the sun was out. That was 15% of the time.
Yeah, FUCK Florida (the fountain of old age!)! Another fucking cesspool of tiena versicolor! No doubt they can grow some green grass there, like mold and other bullshit, but my body can still produce heat so there's no need to go down there and sweat my balls off! I'll wait until my body has shutdown to resort to that shit! And when I do, it'll be a heat that has 15-20% humidity!

I'll say again, if I never see another day over 70 again in my life, I'll be fine with that! I'll compromise a bit, but nothing over 80 or I'm grumpy!

As for Austria.... If if happen to to there again, I'm going to shred my passport and ask for political asylum!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:15 PM 07-19-2015
One more round like today from Spieth and he'll be 3/4 of the way there. Crazy. Too bad I have to work tomorrow.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:25 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
One more round like today from Spieth and he'll be 3/4 of the way there. Crazy. Too bad I have to work tomorrow.
I have 55 inches of HD glory mounted on the wall in my office (thanks to a retired dual-screen video conferencing system!!), so I'm good to go!
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:46 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Those are the things that bother you in life? Wow.... The kid has won the first two majors, is within one of the third, and last, major, and that's your issue...
It's sports, you fucking dumbass. I don't know any of these guys personally. I have to generate rooting interest some way. I don't like that he is constantly begging his ball when it's two feet off his line. He's annoying.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:48 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Hopefully Day or Dunne can pull this out tomorrow.
This
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:56 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yeah, **** Florida (the fountain of old age!)! Another ****ing cesspool of tiena versicolor! No doubt they can grow some green grass there, like mold and other bullshit, but my body can still produce heat so there's no need to go down there and sweat my balls off! I'll wait until my body has shutdown to resort to that shit! And when I do, it'll be a heat that has 15-20% humidity!

I'll say again, if I never see another day over 70 again in my life, I'll be fine with that! I'll compromise a bit, but nothing over 80 or I'm grumpy!

As for Austria.... If if happen to to there again, I'm going to shred my passport and ask for political asylum!
To each his own I guess. Rather play in 95 degrees than 55 myself.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:08 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss:
It's sports, you fucking dumbass. I don't know any of these guys personally. I have to generate rooting interest some way. I don't like that he is constantly begging his ball when it's two feet off his line. He's annoying.
No, no he's not.... You need to find something else to watch!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:16 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
To each his own I guess. Rather play in 95 degrees than 55 myself.
True, but this is not my idea of fun:

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:27 PM 07-19-2015
I thought Oostie would win given how he dominated 2010 and he damn near pulled off The US, but I'm afraid Spieth will take it again. He has to be the betting fave at this pt esp with as shoddy as Oostie has putted.

Rooting hard for Day. Dammit, the guy DESERVES one if any player does.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:38 AM 07-20-2015
Paddy with 2 birds and a share after 2.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:52 AM 07-20-2015
Dunn... That poor kid. He bogeyed one when he came up short of the bern on with his wedge, resulting in the bogey.

On two he sliced terribly right, hit a provisional terribly right, then hit a second provisional a little less right. Poor dude.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:52 AM 07-20-2015
Luckily, he found his original on the practice green.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 136
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up