ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 114
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
NWTF 01:56 PM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
About atomizers: I am seeing more and more atomizers that will work on multiple tanks. This has always been possible electrically but tank design has not been uniform and the atomizers just won't physically fit into multiple tanks. Part of this trend is that some companies are making multiple tanks and sticking to uniform design for practicality and ease of use for the customer. Vapers hate proprietary bullshit though and it may be signalling a move towards industry standards in tank design. Stay tuned I guess.
When Im looking at a new tanks/clearos it needs to be compatible with the Altantis coils or I dont give it much look. I have a few RBA/drippers for when I want or have time to build my own coils, but if it just uses replaceables then its going to be Atlantis V2 compatible. As those are the only coils I buy and keep on hand.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:06 PM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
So then if you wanted to you could go out and build your own setup ala carte?

best battery base here
tank there
atomizer from another place

do all the tanks,atomizers etc have the same power req or do you have to match the battery base with certain types?
It's pretty much plug and play. Awhile back, there were several threadings, 808, 510, and ego. 510 appears to have won the battle, as most mods accept it. Here is a coil I made on an RDA:

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:07 PM 08-09-2015
quad coil at about .3 ohms
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:15 PM 08-09-2015
The multi-coil race begun, it has.
It's like god damn razor blades.

You're right, it has begun:

Smoktech quad coil tfv4

http://youtu.be/8gcA5GIKTzU
[Reply]
listopencil 02:59 PM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
It's like god damn razor blades.

You're right, it has begun:

Smoktech quad coil tfv4

http://youtu.be/8gcA5GIKTzU
Heh. I can't wait for a 5 coil atomizer to pop up on a revolver themed tank.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 05:18 PM 08-09-2015
Heh. I can't wait for a 5 coil atomizer to pop up on a revolver themed tank.
Followed shortly by the six shooter.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:32 PM 08-09-2015
They keep complaining in the video about replacement glass.
Do yourself a favor and you won't have to worry about flavoring melting your tank or cheap Pyrex breaking and having to be replaced.

In '98 they sold the Pyrex tradename and subsequently make cheap shit under the Pyrex name.

Pyrex today is soda lime glass. Old Pyrex is borosilicate. Get a
borosilicate tank and you won't have to worry about replacement glass unless you are just downright abusive in how you treat you your stuff. At that point, you'll have busted your box mod or whatever in the process if you are really that rough on it.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:02 PM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
They keep complaining in the video about replacement glass.
Do yourself a favor and you won't have to worry about flavoring melting your tank or cheap Pyrex breaking and having to be replaced.

In '98 they sold the Pyrex tradename and subsequently make cheap shit under the Pyrex name.

Pyrex today is soda lime glass. Old Pyrex is borosilicate. Get a
borosilicate tank and you won't have to worry about replacement glass unless you are just downright abusive in how you treat you your stuff. At that point, you'll have busted your box mod or whatever in the process if you are really that rough on it.
As much as I worried I still never broke the glass on a tank. I dropped my Atlantis, while attached to a heavy mod, on a brick porch, so hard that the Atlantis flew apart and I had to tap it back together again. Glass tank was fine.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:09 PM 08-09-2015
Oh and I did get a stainless steel tank for my Nautilus but I didn't like not being able to see the juice level. I ended up giving my Nautilus away now that I have an Atlantis and it's still in use.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:25 PM 08-11-2015
Have any of you tried these online services that send you (somewhat) random boxes of juice each month? I saw a reference to Zample and checked out the site. I'm mildly interested but I have been using Mister E Liquid and I have a good system that works well with their stuff. Here's a link to Zample:

https://www.zamplebox.com/
[Reply]
eDave 04:50 PM 08-12-2015
I'm in. Just got hooked up with a Kanger SUBOX Mini Black. Menthol XXX juice to simulate my cig addiction.

Great experience with a local vape shop. Making sure I got what I needed and what they felt would be best for me. Like going to the Doctor. They want me back in a week to check progress.

Last cigarette was Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 3:02 MST.

ROI = 2 weeks
[Reply]
listopencil 06:10 PM 08-12-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm in. Just got hooked up with a Kanger SUBOX Mini Black. Menthol XXX juice to simulate my cig addiction.

Great experience with a local vape shop. Making sure I got what I needed and what they felt would be best for me. Like going to the Doctor. They want me back in a week to check progress.

Last cigarette was Thursday, August 12, 2015 at 3:02 MST.

ROI = 2 weeks
Awesome sauce. Good luck. Don't be too hard on yourself if you sneak a cig. Just keep at it.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 06:16 PM 08-12-2015

http://thegrumpyvaper.com/wp-content...x_Mini_Kit.jpg

ROI = 2 weeks
don't give up quickly if it doesn't taste right or something.

there are a bunch of different setting to help with the pull and shit(watts and ohms)

ask Listopencil, he can help
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:15 PM 08-12-2015

ROI = 2 weeks
That's awesome dude. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 11:25 PM 08-14-2015
Hold up on the Temp Control nickel coils:

I was looking around, checking out Temp Control and came across this video. I'm not going to use nickel Temp Control coils until I find out more about them.

[Reply]
Page 68 of 114
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278 > Last »
Up