ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 68 of 140
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
tmax63 04:07 PM 04-23-2019
I think you're forgetting about run defense.
[Reply]
FAX 04:07 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Corner situation is "quasi-hopeful" at best. LB's are, "god I hope this coaching staff can pull golden eggs from their anuses".
C'mon brother man ...

We have a couple of young guys who flashed just prior to landing on IR and we have a couple of other young guys who showed some real skill and composure under live fire.

If "quasi" means what I think it means, we may be much better off than you imagine. At some point, you have to trust the coaching staff ... and the off-season is some point.

FAX
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:07 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Talk about saying stupid shit....cmon man..:-)
If you think Brooke Pryor writes articles about domestic violence because she hates Kansas City please hit yourself in the face with a frying pan until you are dead.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:08 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
Clark is not good against the run.
You get dumber by the post?
[Reply]
jonzie04 04:10 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You get dumber by the post?
You drink more red kool-aid by the post. Chiefs can do no wrong. Frank Clark is the best DE ever.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:10 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I like how Dee Ford has went from a useless turd CP wouldn't stop to piss on if he were on fire to a valuable asset that they should have kept in just 3 months
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Why didn't we keep the guy that couldn't manage to line up properly, costing us a trip to the Super Bowl????? -actual people today

Why didn't we get proper compensation for a stupid idiot????? -CP, last month
I seem to recall being given the "Staylor Lil' Chiefy Cheerleader"-treatment when I explained in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that this team would be lucky to get a bag of used dicks for that piece of shit.

And yet, when it went down JUST...LIKE...THAT, then all of a sudden it was "market value" and excuse and excuse and blah-blah-fuckitee-blah-blah.

I'm really loving how "market value" seems to apply to every fucking team we trade with, but never to US.

That's a GREAT setup! Let's keep doing this shit!
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:10 PM 04-23-2019
He's good against the run jonzie04, take the L on that one
[Reply]
FAX 04:11 PM 04-23-2019
Just looking at this starting D-line and damn ...

Jones, Nnaughty, Okafor, and Clark.

Guys ... holy shit.

FAX
[Reply]
Iconic 04:11 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They need to take a developmental tackle here in this draft at some point.
pretty much. i've been saying this for a while. fisher should really be upgraded at some point and schwartz might price himself out of reach.

i'd be okay with erik mccoy in the second and david edwards in the 5th
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 04:11 PM 04-23-2019
I have more faith in Clark than Ford moving forward, They're similar caliber players, but Ford is slightly better IMO. But in NO ****ING UNIVERSE is he, an additional 1st round pick better than Ford.
Dee Ford is that you? You're on the wrong board man. You play for the 49ers now.
[Reply]
FAX 04:12 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Schrodinger’s edge rusher.
LOL ...

FAX
[Reply]
Kman34 04:12 PM 04-23-2019
If this makes the difference in a Super Bowl season I’m for it.. just a little nervous about the DB situation... I would think our first pick would be a corner.. hopefully one that can start .. last years bandaid on the corners didn’t go so well..
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:13 PM 04-23-2019
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/04/gra...ced-the-chiefs

"Clark managed an impressive 64 on his own, which is 16 more than Houston tallied but 13 fewer than Ford’s total. Pro Football Focus graded Ford as the best pass rusher in 2018. Houston ranked fifth. Clark ranked outside the top-20."

Pff obviously isn't the end all be all, but their rankings stem from an entire season of advanced data instead of one offsides play.

Anyone who thinks this was a good move, is a moron.
Ford is 3 years older, oft injured, and had 1 season of elite production in a contract year.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:13 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I seem to recall being given the "Staylor Lil' Chiefy Cheerleader"-treatment when I explained in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that this team would be lucky to get a bag of used dicks for that piece of shit.

And yet, when it went down JUST...LIKE...THAT, then all of a sudden it was "market value" and excuse and excuse and blah-blah-****itee-blah-blah.

I'm really loving how "market value" seems to apply to every ****ing team we trade with, but never to US.

That's a GREAT setup! Let's keep doing this shit!
yet, you use that as an example of Veach being shitty at trades.

Your circular logic is circular.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:14 PM 04-23-2019
You drink more red kool-aid by the post. Chiefs can do no wrong. Frank Clark is the best DE ever.
Yea, because I said that.

I wasn’t even happy with the compensation, but just stick with your narrative.
[Reply]
Page 68 of 140
« First < 18586465666768 6970717278118 > Last »
Up