ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 232
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:42 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
In other words I can't prove Lebron is better than Jordan with real stats, so here are some made up stats to prove my case :-)
Exactly. All this is telling me is something I already know. Lebron will have the longevity argument when it’s all said and done.

But everybody knows quality > quantity.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:44 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly. All this is telling me is something I already know. Lebron will have the longevity argument when it’s all said and done.

But everybody knows quality > quantity.
Yeah, this is why Novak Djokovic is known as the greatest tennis player of all time, not Roger Federer.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:46 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
In other words I can't prove Lebron is better than Jordan with real stats, so here are some made up stats to prove my case :-)
LeBron is in the process of shattering all of the records in the "real stats" too. The article references that.

Stick with the "6-0" because MJ backers literally have no other legs to stand on at this point.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:56 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron is in the process of shattering all of the records in the "real stats" too. The article references that.

Stick with the "6-0" because MJ backers literally have no other legs to stand on at this point.
Most likely 8-0 with some more piled on stats if he didnt leave.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:00 PM 05-10-2018
Probably didnt need 3 years an NC or need to retire at 36 either.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:08 PM 05-10-2018
If LeBron went to go embarrass himself as a baseball player after this season before coming back in two years to end his sporting career in the NBA, somehow I don't think you'd be giving him credit for the "stats he would have had" in that period. :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:33 PM 05-10-2018
If LeBron went to go embarrass himself as a baseball player after this season before coming back in two years to end his sporting career in the NBA, somehow I don't think you'd be giving him credit for the "stats he would have had" in that period. :-)
So it doesnt fit your narrative so you want to ignore common sense? Shocking.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:38 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
So it doesnt fit your narrative so you want to ignore common sense? Shocking.
There is no narrative. LeBron has had a better career statistically than Michael Jordan already and he is continuing to build on that career.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:42 PM 05-10-2018
There is no narrative. LeBron has had a better career statistically than Michael Jordan already and he is continuing to build on that career.
And as pointed out MJ went to college 3 years and had the balls to try to play MLB in his 30s. Malone.also piled up more stats. Over a 20 year career sure Lebron will pile up numbers including humiliating loss by him and 2 other HOF buds of his to a goofy 7ft white dude and 4 losses to a Spurs team in embarrassing.fashion. Watch the games a bit and turn off Nick Wrong on occasion as he was known as in KC
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:55 PM 05-10-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
goofy 7ft white dude and 4 losses to a Spurs team in embarrassing.fashion.
Dirk is a top 20 all time player and Spurs have Duncan, LeBron also have Duncan his only Finals lose. But keep being an idiot.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:59 PM 05-10-2018

Michael Jordan convinced an entire generation of sports fans (and athletes) that “greatness” had to be a joyless, obsessive, faux-Alpha, corporate endeavor that required humiliating opponents, and 90 percent of bad sports takes can be traced back to people treating it as gospel. https://t.co/fIQZ9dltRL

— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) May 10, 2018

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:02 PM 05-10-2018
Let's go rockets
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:04 PM 05-10-2018
When KCC needs to get a hot NBA take he goes to this guy :-)
Attached: bal-kvv-greatest-hits-kevin-van-valkenburg-story-gallery.jpg (10.9 KB) 
[Reply]
New World Order 09:43 PM 05-10-2018

Can I also stick with:

Highest playoff scoring average in the history of the NBA

Higher NBA Finals average

Most NBA Finals MVPs

9x All-defensive first team

10x scoring champion

Most points in an NBA Finals series

Most points in playoff game.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:44 PM 05-10-2018
I like how KC thinks Draymond Green is a top ten player because of his elite defense. But, defense isn't even in the discussion when he talks about Jordan vs. Lebron
[Reply]
Page 67 of 232
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up