Page 67 of 117
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:56 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What? How is that even in the realm of possibility?
I have trouble believing you ever lived in the Midwest, where the average age of a woman for having a child isn't 36 like it is in Hollywood.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:04 PM 08-03-2016
[Reply]
luv 03:08 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This would have been my general rule prior to meeting her. I'll even admit that the situation gives me pause to this day (it's just not my ideal life story)..

But I'm trying to be mature. I'll be 27 this month. It will be significantly more difficult to find a woman with no children at this point.
As a woman who dated in her 30's, I found it difficult to find guys who didn't have a kid or two. I can imagine it being harder for a guy looking for a woman without kids. You can't make the reason for staying with someone be because you're afraid you can't find someone without kids. You either want to be with someone or you don't. If kids is a deal breaker, then cut your losses sooner than later. She'll be better off if you do, too. She's probably had a hard time finding someone to date who's willing to date someone with a kid. If you're not that guy, then you're wasting her time, too.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:13 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
What? How is that even in the realm of possibility?
Yeah....this ain't hollywood, boss.

Ladies are popping them suckers out young as hell round heah'!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:21 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Yeah....this ain't hollywood, boss.

Ladies are popping them suckers out young as hell round heah'!
I left in my early 20's so maybe that explains it.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:22 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by luv:
As a woman who dated in her 30's, I found it difficult to find guys who didn't have a kid or two. I can imagine it being harder for a guy looking for a woman without kids. You can't make the reason for staying with someone be because you're afraid you can't find someone without kids. You either want to be with someone or you don't. If kids is a deal breaker, then cut your losses sooner than later. She'll be better off if you do, too. She's probably had a hard time finding someone to date who's willing to date someone with a kid. If you're not that guy, then you're wasting her time, too.
This is solid advice, Virus. I believe I mentioned the same thing a while back, too.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:26 PM 08-03-2016
I'd keep hitting them single moms til you find a mid 30's divorcee with a grown kid. By then your life is established and some other dude already weathered her drama years.
[Reply]
luv 07:44 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by luv:
I read my reply to my boyfriend. His response?

[To me] I don't think I can date you anymore. I'm not into chicks with kids.

This is why I love this guy. (My kid is his...lol)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:46 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
:-)

It's not that hard. Get on match.com and filter out women by children.
Internet dating is for lame people
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:08 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
it works for some people

they find true happiness
[Reply]
stumppy 09:25 PM 08-03-2016
it works for some people

they find true happiness
And then theres you.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 09:30 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay:
I met my wife through internet dating. It speeds the process up, and I was able to filter by criteria I was looking for (profession/salary/sports interests/no kids/etc). Perfect for people that have busy lifestyles.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by stumppy:
And then theres you.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 PM 08-03-2016
it works for some people

they find true happiness
Tell me a new story
[Reply]