ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 114
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
listopencil 05:42 PM 08-07-2015
That's one of the reasons I got off of the plastic tanks. I melted an Innokin iClear 16 with some Mystic Banana.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:07 AM 08-09-2015
Well this looks cool:

NSFW LANGUAGE

[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:07 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Here's a list from 2013 of fluids that will **** up your plastic tank:

http://blog.mtbakervapor.com/e-juice...-plastic-tank/

Other than banana and cinnamon, I think harsh citrus and strong menthol will as well.
I don't even play with plastic tanks anymore. If I have to think to use it: fuck you! Plus if they aren't using Pyrex, considering it has been known that certain flavors melt plastic since 2012, then I have no faith in the company providing that tank.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 02:43 AM 08-09-2015
Well this looks cool:

NSFW LANGUAGE

God Damn it!!
[Reply]
listopencil 11:31 AM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
God Damn it!!
The multi-coil race begun, it has.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:32 AM 08-09-2015
You just know that someone is coming out with a true quad-coil by the end of the year.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:02 PM 08-09-2015
The multi-coil race begun, it has.
I would think it will be similar to multiple cpu cores.

Cheaper,cooler and ultimately stronger than upping the watts on a single core.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:03 PM 08-09-2015
Well this looks cool:

NSFW LANGUAGE

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7KhN3bv92DA
Do all these fit on a standard 5/10 base?
[Reply]
listopencil 12:04 PM 08-09-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
Do all these fit on a standard 5/10 base?

Yup. It has a 510 connection on the bottom.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:06 PM 08-09-2015
I would think it will be similar to multiple cpu cores.

Cheaper,cooler and ultimately stronger than upping the watts on a single core.
In the review he was complaining about how hot it got...but he was vaping at 120 watts. At what I would consider a more reasonable range (50-80 watts) it was performing like a champ.
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:10 PM 08-09-2015
Yup. It has a 510 connection on the bottom.
So then if you wanted to you could go out and build your own setup ala carte?

best battery base here
tank there
atomizer from another place

do all the tanks,atomizers etc have the same power req or do you have to match the battery base with certain types?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:12 PM 08-09-2015
In the review he was complaining about how hot it got...but he was vaping at 120 watts. At what I would consider a more reasonable range (50-80 watts) it was performing like a champ.
yea, he was just pushing it for the fun of it

He was babbling quite a bit though. lol

review should have been about half as long :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 12:31 PM 08-09-2015
So then if you wanted to you could go out and build your own setup ala carte?

best battery base here
tank there
atomizer from another place

do all the tanks,atomizers etc have the same power req or do you have to match the battery base with certain types?
Yeah that's what I do. Generally you have to match the tank with the atomizer. So what you are looking for is a tank with a good range of features, that has available atomizers with a good range of resistances, and a mod with a good range of wattage. The tricky part is when you want to "sub ohm." That means using an atomizer with a resistance of less than 1.0 ohm. When you do that you will increase the amperage of the circuit that powers the vape. So you want a battery that can handle a high amperage load. If you buy a mod with a built in battery it will tell you if it is a sub ohm set up or not. If you buy replaceable batteries then just go with 35+ amp ones and you'll be fine.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:39 PM 08-09-2015
Here's an Ohm's Law calculator:

http://www.ohmslawcalculator.com/ohms-law-calculator

For instance I am right now vaping my Atlantis at 40 watts, 4.6 volts with a 0.50 ohm atomizer. That resistance isn't going to be exact, that's what it is rated at coming out of the package. When I plug those numbers into the calculator it says I am actually at 0.529 ohms resistance and that my load is 8.695 amps. My batteries are rated for 35 amps so my device is well within safety parameters.
[Reply]
listopencil 12:44 PM 08-09-2015
About atomizers: I am seeing more and more atomizers that will work on multiple tanks. This has always been possible electrically but tank design has not been uniform and the atomizers just won't physically fit into multiple tanks. Part of this trend is that some companies are making multiple tanks and sticking to uniform design for practicality and ease of use for the customer. Vapers hate proprietary bullshit though and it may be signalling a move towards industry standards in tank design. Stay tuned I guess.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 114
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up