ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 68
« First < 17576364656667 68 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Photo Geek Thread: Photos You Take - Post Them Up!
|Zach| 02:02 AM 01-18-2010
Interesting places or people? Randomness? Post it here.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:30 PM 09-20-2023
Some castles I visited in June.

[Reply]
|Zach| 07:31 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Some castles I visited in June.
Where are we here exactly?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:32 PM 09-20-2023
Osaka and Himeji.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:36 PM 09-20-2023
Osaka and Himeji.
That is great. Japan is on my list...it might be a few years though...focused on exploring Istanbul Turkey.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:21 PM 09-20-2023
My Japan flights are booked for next July. :-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:33 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
My Japan flights are booked for next July. :-)
Going to be hot and humid and prepare to walk.
[Reply]
scho63 08:40 PM 09-20-2023
Watch the TV show on PBS "Journeys in Japan" and you will be stunned at all that Japan has to offer. Really learned a lot about the country I never knew. Can't believe how beautiful the southern islands are near Okinawa. Then the beauty of the northern mountains.

Really incredible diversity.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:41 PM 09-20-2023
Going to be hot and humid and prepare to walk.
Yeah, I'm aware. We may end the trip in Sapporo to escape it a bit. But otherwise, we'll survive.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:29 PM 09-20-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, I'm aware. We may end the trip in Sapporo to escape it a bit. But otherwise, we'll survive.
I have never been north of Tokyo. Both of my trips were in Kansai and Kanto regions.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 03:39 PM 09-22-2023
More from Osaka.

[Reply]
Pointer19 10:17 PM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I really can't argue with you there. But hey, it's a place I'd love to spend a year and just sail around and just dive. Add Palau while I'm there... The 'ol Blue Corner dive and reef hooks...
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Went to Alaska a few weeks ago. Some hiking and some fresh air it was really nice out there.
Originally Posted by scho63:
Watch the TV show on PBS "Journeys in Japan" and you will be stunned at all that Japan has to offer. Really learned a lot about the country I never knew. Can't believe how beautiful the southern islands are near Okinawa. Then the beauty of the northern mountains.

Really incredible diversity.
Came to the thread after reading Zach and Glory's spat about fat in Scho's thread, and the three of you have posts on this last page about Alaska, Palau, and Okinawa. Went to Alaska in the spring, currently in Palau, heading to Oki soon. Sometimes I think I live in the Truman Show, too many coincidences.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:32 PM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Came to the thread after reading Zach and Glory's spat about fat in Scho's thread, and the three of you have posts on this last page about Alaska, Palau, and Okinawa. Went to Alaska in the spring, currently in Palau, heading to Oki soon. Sometimes I think I live in the Truman Show, too many coincidences.
Outstanding!!! If you dive, LORD you need to get in the water. If not, at least snorkel..

I got back from Roatan a few weeks ago and I'll be heading to Cozumel in February for at lest two weeks but maybe more if the diving is right(like Bonaire, it's sort of my second home!!!), then Cayman Brac again in May, 2024.

Life is good, diving makes it all the more perfect...
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:51 PM 11-27-2023
Some really nice “restaurants” in Nishinari-ku. :-)
[Reply]
Pointer19 12:24 AM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Outstanding!!! If you dive, LORD you need to get in the water. If not, at least snorkel..

I got back from Roatan a few weeks ago and I'll be heading to Cozumel in February for at lest two weeks but maybe more if the diving is right(like Bonaire, it's sort of my second home!!!), then Cayman Brac again in May, 2024.

Life is good, diving makes it all the more perfect...
That sounds awesome. If I had more time in one place, I'd get schooled up on diving. For now, snorkeling has been my huckleberry. My fair skin doesn't fare well here with the reef-safe sunscreen you've gotta use, though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:05 AM 11-28-2023
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
That sounds awesome. If I had more time in one place, I'd get schooled up on diving. For now, snorkeling has been my huckleberry. My fair skin doesn't fare well here with the reef-safe sunscreen you've gotta use, though.
These days people just do the long sleeve rash guard. You still have to protect the legs, feet, face, ears, nose and neck, but that can be done.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 68
« First < 17576364656667 68 >
Up