ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 92
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:36 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If we’re talking slot recieved Beasley is better than Watkins, as the X reciever Watkins may have him by a hair.
You are clueless
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:40 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
If we’re talking slot recieved Beasley is better than Watkins, as the X reciever Watkins may have him by a hair.
Beasley is 5' 8", 170-lbs. Watkins is 6' 1" 210?

Beasley is a slot, and that's it. And not even a great one.

Watkins is a true WR, and can basically play at any spot. He's a much better route-runner, better hands, much larger catch radius, faster, can play in the vertical, and actually block. Probably a few more things I haven't listed.

There's no comparison between Beasley and Watkins, except maybe which has worse hair.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:42 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The OP specifically said 'assume all are 100% healthy," or whatever.

Given that, and looking at them from the perspective of their abilities as receivers, not their stat lines for a given year, but their actual performance envelopes, Beasley is basically Edelmann Lite, at best.

Watkins is basically Diggs Lite.

No question, Watkins is the better receiver.
Correct. I specifically wanted to assume health.

Hell, Beasley and Brown have been beat to shit lately. If we don’t assume health, I’m not sure they pass Watkins anyway.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:43 PM 01-21-2021
I would like to see some other rankings though if anyone disagrees
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 PM 01-21-2021
Weather will be cold and rainy with a chance of sleet. 60% chance of rain and 70% precipitation.

That’s very bad news for a Bills team that can’t run the ball or stop the run.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:47 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Weather will be cold and rainy with a chance of sleet. 60% chance of rain and 70% precipitation.

Perfect weather for my Creole soup I am bringing to the game. Arrowhead is going to be rocking!
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:49 PM 01-21-2021
Please don't ban me, but the 2018 AFCCG is on NFLN right now and about to get good in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, yeah... turn it off a bit early. A few of those moments in the 4th are golden though.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:59 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Please don't ban me, but the 2018 AFCCG is on NFLN right now and about to get good in the 4th quarter.

Yeah, yeah... turn it off a bit early. A few of those moments in the 4th are golden though.
Those Demons have been exorcised and thee who lines up offsides is a brokedick for the niners...

Although a couple of call in that game, the Edelmen muffed punt and the Hogan catch reviews were bullshit and the roughing on the whiff by Chris Jones was also horrible...
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:23 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Love it. The shittier the weather, the better. Patrick crushes in all weather. Bad weather clearly effects Allen and the Bills “Mafia”
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:24 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Those Demons have been exorcised and thee who lines up offsides is a brokedick for the niners...

Although a couple of call in that game, the Edelmen muffed punt and the Hogan catch reviews were bullshit and the roughing on the whiff by Chris Jones was also horrible...
IMO, that game is the first time you could truly say the Chiefs were for real. They lost the coin toss for OT but them got their SB, so I can look back more fondly on this game for the great moments.

The momentum swings of the muffed punt review, interception, and then TD to take the lead for the first time is the wildest I've ever seen/heard Arrowhead live.

It was a great game to watch live despite the outcome.... still can't believe it was still only 17-14 in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
IMO, that game is the first time you could truly say the Chiefs were for real. They lost the coin toss for OT but them got their SB, so I can look back more fondly on this game for the great moments.

The momentum swings of the muffed punt review, interception, and then TD to take the lead for the first time is the wildest I've ever seen/heard Arrowhead live.

It was a great game to watch live despite the outcome.... still can't believe it was still only 17-14 in the 4th quarter.
It was great, I was there with my Daughter and we were hugging and going crazy on the pick that should have ended the game... I agree, last year made everything better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 01-21-2021
The NE-KC spat was our 49ers-Dallas rivalry.

And it was glorious, win or lose.

We may never see it again.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:30 PM 01-21-2021
It was great, I was there with my Daughter and we were hugging and going crazy on the pick that should have ended the game... I agree, last year made everything better.
That "it's a pick!" "Now it's not a pick!" Because of our elite sack artist, Dee Ford, was the best/worst moment of my life. Heavenly joy, followed moments later by confusion, denial, and finally soul-crushing despair. All in less than 3 minutes.

Highly do not recommend that experience.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:32 PM 01-21-2021
I went back the past couple years... lucky enough to be behind the right end zone for the muffed punt/INT/TD sequence and then last year for Mahomes' run just before halftime. Two absolutely insane moments in Arrowhead's history.

I'm feeling it this year, not going back because of the limited capacity and insane ticket prices... ordered some KC BBQ to try making the best of it.

As much as it sucks to travel back to KC in late January, I'm seriously missing it this year.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:34 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That "it's a pick!" "Now it's not a pick!" Because of our elite sack artist, Dee Ford, was the best/worst moment of my life. Heavenly joy, followed moments later by confusion, denial, and finally soul-crushing despair. All in less than 3 minutes.

Highly do not recommend that experience.
They just showed it, I successfully averted my gaze... and even after that, the Chiefs still get in FG position within 39 seconds and tie it.

The 4th quarter of this game was just insane.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 92
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177 > Last »
Up