ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 173
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:43 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
After listening back to it sounds like he says dumb 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 then says bitch. As in you dumb bitch, thats why you can’t keep a fucking man. Tyreek it may be true but she kept you did she not?
Well I knew that "bitch" wasn't the first word or even the word that was said, I could hear THAT much.

As if "dumb" just makes it too much of an insult for KCTV 5 to show us? :-)
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:43 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Even if its admissible...there's nothing concrete enough to bring criminal charges.
Exactly! Crystal cost herself millions of dollars. Obstruction on her part as well. Hill should be good!! We need him!!
Frazod 12:44 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
A Charger fan. So....yes!
I wonder where the other three are?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:45 AM 04-28-2019
Well I knew that "bitch" wasn't the first word or even the word that was said, I could hear THAT much.

As if "dumb" just makes it too much of an insult for KCTV 5 to show us? :-)
Whatever happened to that one guy who said breaking KCTV5 has evidence that may show Hill abused Crystal. 3 days later and I’m still waiting for that!! He was the only guy who said anything and no follow up. I bet you Brooke gave him info
kcpasco 12:51 AM 04-28-2019
KCTV5 has shown they will just sit on so called evidence to drive a story. That’s why I have just sided on due process.
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:00 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I wonder where the other three are?
Panhandling under an LA freeway?

Whatever happened to that one guy who said breaking KCTV5 has evidence that may show Hill abused Crystal. 3 days later and I’m still waiting for that!! He was the only guy who said anything and no follow up. I bet you Brooke gave him info
I'm not sure there ever was. I'm starting to think that was a cheap grab at trying to get the Chiefs to outright dismiss Hill without investigation. Hell, you saw with your own eyes how some of the fans here at CP acted the moment that Tweet hit; their vaginas went in to extra heavy flow after that one:

"Oh we REALLY gotta' kick his ass to the curb now"!

I would be incredibly skeptical of anything that isn't coming from a court house from here on out.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:02 AM 04-28-2019

I'm not sure there ever was. I'm starting to think that was a cheap grab at trying to get the Chiefs to outright dismiss Hill without investigation. Hell, you saw with your own eyes how some of the fans here at CP acted the moment that Tweet hit; their vaginas went in to extra heavy flow after that one:

I would be incredibly skeptical of anything that isn't coming from a court house from here on out.
Yardbarker even picked up what that guy said. I wouldn’t be surprised if fucking Florio wrote another article on that so called evidence
kcpasco 01:08 AM 04-28-2019

It just shows you how media can drive public opinion.
BlackOp 01:11 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
KCTV5 has shown they will just sit on evidence to drive a story. That’s why I have just sided on due process. I don’t know if Tyreek is innocent or not but this whole thing stinks of a shitshow on the media side.
The KC media created this whole shitshow...period.

Here is the timeline...

When Godmama tried twice to file police reports and nothing became of it...she waited until they announced the Chiefs were starting contract negotiations with Hill...and went to the Star. Hill and Crystal have split and is pregnant with his twins. Hill is about to become very rich.

Fat Brooke/Star saw a great opportunity to pass off opinion as journalism...even though TMZ didn't bite on the same attempt. It was a hit-piece...and she had been waiting for it since Hill was drafted.

Baby Godmama had pictures of Hill Jr in a cast and knew someone would play a game of gossip journalism. She publicly admitted she didn't like Hill..so the motive is pretty clear considering she waited until it would do the most damage. Hill's sister says "they are trying to ruin my brother's career".

DA sees a golden opportunity to further his political career and joins the fray...then is bitter that nothing could be found to accomplish this while creating a local media spectacle. He resorts to unethical tactics in attempt to save face. Media runs with it. Hills child it removed from the house.

Social media does it job..and the witch hunt is in full throttle...Tabliod sports show smell blood...and start doing hit pieces to get clicks.

KCTV5 joins the party...offering nothing new to the evidence but shows the Hills in an unfavorable light...which is great for ratings.

and here we are...Hill is suspended/ $100 million contract ripped up and hasn't been found guilty of any crime.

Fat Brooke is on to writing more Chiefs hit-pieces with the signing of Clark..

Isnt America grand!
suzzer99 01:12 AM 04-28-2019
It's funny how a) Brooke Pryor was completely right and b) nothing she said changed anything about how all this played out, yet there are still posters here who are ready to crucify her here and in the Hardman thread - where it seems to me she's trying to deflect the story (which she didn't break) more than anything else.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:13 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The KC media created this whole shitshow...period.

Here is the timeline...

When Godmama tried twice to file police reports and nothing became of it...she waited until they announced the Chiefs were starting contract negotiations with Hill...and went to the Star.

Fat Brooke/Star saw a great opportunity to to pass her opinion off as journalism...even though TMZ didn't bite on the same attempt. It was a hit-piece.

Baby Godmama had pictures of Hill Jr in a cast and knew someone would play a game of gossip journalism. She publicly admitted she didn't like Hill..so the motive is pretty clear considering she waited until it would do the most damage. Hill's sister says "they are trying to ruin my brother's career".

DA sees a golden opportunity to further his political career...and is bitter that couldn't find anything to accomplish this. Hills child it removed from the house.

Social media does it job..and the witch hunt is in full throttle...Tabliod sports show smell blood...and start doing hit pieces to get clicks.

KCTV5 joins the party...offering nothing new to the evidence but shows the Hills in an unfavorable light...which is great for ratings.

and here we are...Hill is suspended/ $100 million contract ripped up and hasn't been found guilty of any crime.

Isnt America grand!
:-)
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:13 AM 04-28-2019
Yardbarker even picked up what that guy said. I wouldn’t be surprised if fucking Florio wrote another article on that so called evidence
Everyone related to pro football who is not directly associated with the Chiefs want Hill GONE. Why? He is a legitimate threat at taking away the other guys chances of winning a Super Bowl. Are you surprised that the harpie from Yahoo who wrote that hit piece was from New England?

Chiefs fans need to tune out the white noise and let the courts, the league, and the Chiefs do their job on this.
New World Order 01:14 AM 04-28-2019
Seems like Mike Florio bumbled this Marvin Harrison incident years ago. What a fuck:

Spoiler!

suzzer99 01:14 AM 04-28-2019
Just nuke this thread from orbit - the lunatics have taken over.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:14 AM 04-28-2019

Now Tyreek Hill’s fiancé was assaulted?? How much evidence do you need to ban this fool

— �� (@AB89x) April 26, 2019

Page 66 of 173
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up