ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 163
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 04:57 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Think you should add or his wife. Really not sure if Ty is the primary suspect or possible suspect.
I’m guessing he disciplines his kids like Adrian Peterson, but now his wife won’t speak against him so they can’t charge him with anything
[Reply]
Bowser 05:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Good god. This thread is all over the place.
The #1 Rule in the Player Conduct policy is Protect The Shield.
Because Hill has drawn negative attention it has blemished The Shield.
If Hill gets a suspension it will be considered a 2cd strike because of his history prior to joining the NFL. So his possible suspension will be higher accordingly.
He's never been suspended before, to the best of my knowledge. Wouldn't this suspension be his first strike?
[Reply]
Mecca 05:00 PM 04-24-2019
Twitter is great right now......Brooke Pryor's mentions are people calling her out for being a shit reporter with a few dudes trying to white knight.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:00 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
More like the James Comey/Hillary Clinton situation
Nothing is ever THAT fucking crooked.

MODS TAKE THIS SHIT TO DC
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:00 PM 04-24-2019
If Hill gets a suspension it will be considered a 2cd strike because of his history prior to joining the NFL. So his possible suspension will be higher accordingly.
Good God apparently you forgot that Hill was never suspended in the first place
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:02 PM 04-24-2019

Brooke pryor https://t.co/v5yEq8Q2tA

— #AlwaysRoyal D (@Prollyurdaddy) April 17, 2019

[Reply]
saphojunkie 05:04 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Parris Campbell
In
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 05:04 PM 04-24-2019
Good for Hill. Now keep your nose clean and lets get that championship.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:08 PM 04-24-2019
Percentage wise? How likely is it Veach stays at the picks he’s supposed to
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:08 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Think you should add or his wife. Really not sure if Ty is the primary suspect or possible suspect.
Others may know the timeline better, but I still wonder if it was the Tyreek relatives who were babysitting.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:08 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Percentage wise? How likely is it Veach stays at the picks he’s supposed to
I think it's decent cause of the secondary depth.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:12 PM 04-24-2019
The Star actually weighs in on this, though they seem to indicate that Hill would be subject to the repeat offender clause given his prior conviction but won't be because charges weren't filed in the current case. I always thought this was at Goodell's discretion but I could easily be wrong.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...229637939.html

Originally Posted by :
Because of the past domestic violence conviction, if Hill had been charged he could have been considered a repeat offender by the NFL. As a repeat offender, his punishment from the league could have been more significant than the baseline six-game suspension without pay handed down to a first-time offender.

“Repeat offenders will be subject to enhanced and/or expedited discipline, including banishment from the league with an opportunity to reapply,” the policy reads. “In determining discipline, both aggravating and mitigating factors will be considered.”

[Reply]
tmax63 05:17 PM 04-24-2019
Child suffered a broken arm/abuse supposedly. Accident or not even Tyreek and family know you circle the wagons when Child Protective Services gets involved. Sounds like they did a solid job of that and with some effort will get their child back if they haven't already. Nobody's going to jail. DA is pissed because nobody's going to jail. Now it's up to Goodell to decide what he can do on hearsay this time. TH is probably depressed because this will postpone his payday an undetermined length of time after just getting out from under the original black cloud from college.
[Reply]
srvy 05:19 PM 04-24-2019
Hill wasnt identified as the abuser. I have not ever seen a NFL player suspended because someone did something in his home.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:20 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's never been suspended before, to the best of my knowledge. Wouldn't this suspension be his first strike?
His first strike came before he came into the NFL when choked and beat his pregnant girlfriend. The same women that he is in this current situation with and the child she was pregnant with.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 163
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up