ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 105
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC native 05:19 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Leaving aside the "racial" technicality, since Otter was banned for calling Taco John a "beaner".

Edit: Hmmm, I'm surprised that word isn't auto-filtered. That's the word I thought Otter got banned for, but in the past I thought it was replaced with "person of Hispanic origin", so maybe it was a different one.
I believe the filter was removed not too long ago.

edit: The filter has been removed.
[Reply]
Donger 05:20 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
It's not teasing. And :-) at the fact that you still cling to this bullshit.
Of course it's teasing. I don't think it's meant very nicely, but it's still teasing.
[Reply]
KC native 05:20 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Of course it's teasing. I don't think it's meant very nicely, but it's still teasing.
ignorance is bliss.
[Reply]
blaise 05:27 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
No no no you guys don't understand, racism's not racist if it's in the form of a funny stereotype! Ol' fraz is just being hilarious, that's all!
ANY RACIALLY BASED JOKE IS RACIST!!!
[Reply]
Donger 05:29 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
ignorance is bliss.
So, you think that Frazod is NOT specifically targeting Mexicans with his use of these stereotypes?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:45 PM 07-01-2013
So, you think that Frazod is NOT specifically targeting Mexicans with his use of these stereotypes?
It's almost like I'm specifically targeting just one. One that richly deserves, and in fact begs for, every bit of abuse that is heaped upon his miserable ass.

And, of course, Saul and his cuckold wife patty are well aware of this.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 05:46 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Quiet limey Brit.
Fixed
[Reply]
Donger 05:47 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
It's almost like I'm specifically targeting just one. One that richly deserves, and in fact begs for, every bit of abuse that is heaped upon his miserable ass.

And, of course, Saul and his cuckold wife patty are well aware of this.
So, you are using those specific to his Mexican heritage and not as a general smear against Hispanics?
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:50 PM 07-01-2013
Irony: Outrage over making fun of Mexicans while simultaneously saying nothing about the abuse Donger's British ass gets.
I'm sorry I've ever made fun of British people. Didn't mean to be racist.

Please accept my apology.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:55 PM 07-01-2013
I imagine he just wanted to be a part of something...like always...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:56 PM 07-01-2013
That's worse than anything I've posted in awhile. Jesus, Frazod.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:58 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER:
That's worse than anything I've posted in awhile. Jesus, Frazod.
Just happy for him that Jamie is around in this thread so somebody actually likes him.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:01 PM 07-01-2013
Those roasts went down hill after Saul stopped doing them.

That sorta happens though...years and years ago Big Daddy made roast thread that was formatted to roast the person who posted before you. Was some good shit for a while but it is hard to keep up the funny long term.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:01 PM 07-01-2013
So, you are using those specific to his Mexican heritage and not as a general smear against Hispanics?
This is a pure, self-admitted troll. His utter contempt for white conservatives is well known by all. So is his petty malice toward well, pretty much everybody. This is not a nice person. He can't just disagree with somebody - he's got to respond with an insult or a snipe. He's just here to be a dick, plain and simple. Everything is fair game to him - race, kids, background - I just respond in kind. The day I'm told to back off, or that I've gone too far, I'll do so. But apparently nobody's losing sleep over it.

Can't imagine why.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:02 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Just happy for him that Jamie is around in this thread so somebody actually likes him.
Poor Zackipoo. He remembers a time when people actually liked him, too. *sniffle*
[Reply]
Page 66 of 105
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up