ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 92
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:39 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
OK....want to throw something out there to the group.

I never thought of Stephon Diggs as a deep ball threat. Obviously, he can get open, but I didn't think he was a burner by any stretch.

So, I looked up his 40 time, and sure enough, he ran a 4.46, which isn't lights out by any stretch....for comparison, Sammy Watkins also ran a 4.46. Keep in mind, Diggs is obviously a stud receiver

When I look at Sneed's speed, he was a 4.37 guy.....plenty fast enough, even given his lanky frame.

My question: is it possible that we see Sneed matched up with Diggs from time to time, with a little safety help, allowing for Breeland and Ward to focus on Beasley and Brown (which I think they can handle)
Diggs is an incredible route runner and that, combined with his speed makes him a legit deep threat. He can go over the top which is why I favor Breeland beating him up at LOS and other guys helping.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:54 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Diggs is an incredible route runner and that, combined with his speed makes him a legit deep threat. He can go over the top which is why I favor Breeland beating him up at LOS and other guys helping.

Yeah, I think you leave Sneed in the slot, let him keep trying to minimize the impact from that position, let Spagnuolo keep using Mathieu creatively, and ask Breeland and Ward to be physical at the LOS with Diggs when he’s on their side with safety help.

Diggs is great. He’s going to get some things done against you (unless Allen really can’t throw in the weather). But I trust KC’s DB unit against the rest of that unit.
[Reply]
arrwheader 05:56 PM 01-21-2021
I just re watched highlights of the earlier match up this year, game was closer than I remembered but didn't ever feel like the Chiefs were ever in danger of losing the game. Kelce fumbling before the half was big, otherwise that game was definitely never in jeopardy.

Chiefs win as long as they don't turn the ball over. Don't see how the Bills keep up with our offense and they don't have the teeth on D to slow down the offense much.

31 - 20 Chiefs.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:06 PM 01-21-2021
It’s confirmed Tyreek will go over 200 yards this weekend

Josh Norman asks Rich Eisen: “Who’s better than Allen and Diggs?”

Says he’s covering @cheetah 1-on-1. pic.twitter.com/HHjur1GMhp

— Chiefs Highlights (@ChiefsHighlight) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 06:10 PM 01-21-2021
:-)

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityC...tm_name=iossmf
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:22 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
OK....want to throw something out there to the group.

I never thought of Stephon Diggs as a deep ball threat. Obviously, he can get open, but I didn't think he was a burner by any stretch.

So, I looked up his 40 time, and sure enough, he ran a 4.46, which isn't lights out by any stretch....for comparison, Sammy Watkins also ran a 4.46. Keep in mind, Diggs is obviously a stud receiver

When I look at Sneed's speed, he was a 4.37 guy.....plenty fast enough, even given his lanky frame.

My question: is it possible that we see Sneed matched up with Diggs from time to time, with a little safety help, allowing for Breeland and Ward to focus on Beasley and Brown (which I think they can handle)
Diggs is basically Sammy fast. So he can take it to the house if he has some space to work with. This year it appears that he has at least one catch for 55 yards. And if I remember it correctly he caught a 20 yd pass and then ran for 30 or so.

So he can run; he's not just a possession receiver. But he's not the scariest deep threat either.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:25 PM 01-21-2021
How would you guys rank the receivers in this game? Assume all are healthy.

I’d probably say:

1. Travis Kelce
2. Tyreek Hill
3. Stefon Diggs
4. Sammy Watkins
5. Cole Beasley
6. John Brown
7. Gabriel Davis
8. Mecole Hardman
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:18 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How would you guys rank the receivers in this game? Assume all are healthy.

I’d probably say:

1. Travis Kelce
2. Tyreek Hill
3. Stefon Diggs
4. Sammy Watkins
5. Cole Beasley
6. John Brown
7. Gabriel Davis
8. Mecole Hardman
Put Beasley ahead of Broke dick Watkins
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:23 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Put Beasley ahead of Broke dick Watkins
No. Not even close.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
No. Not even close.
Beasley has an All Pro to his name. Watkins doesn’t have shit. In fact when was the last time he went over 1,000 yards in a season?? Because Beasley just did that this season
[Reply]
Jerok 08:26 PM 01-21-2021
No. Not even close.
Watkins has a higher ceiling. But with glass foot he can't even walk up the stairs.

Course he has 1.5 mil on the line this week so he wants that money and will hopefully prove me wrong.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:29 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Jerok:
Watkins has a higher ceiling. But with glass foot he can't even walk up the stairs.

Course he has 1.5 mil on the line this week so he wants that money and will hopefully prove me wrong.
Watkins will probably retire this off-season tbh
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:30 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Beasley has an All Pro to his name. Watkins doesn’t have shit. In fact when was the last time he went over 1,000 yards in a season?? Because Beasley just did that this season
Originally Posted by Jerok:

The OP specifically said 'assume all are 100% healthy," or whatever.

Given that, and looking at them from the perspective of their abilities as receivers, not their stat lines for a given year, but their actual performance envelopes, Beasley is basically Edelmann Lite, at best.

Watkins is basically Diggs Lite.

No question, Watkins is the better receiver.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 PM 01-21-2021
Good lord, penbrook has some dumb takes
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:34 PM 01-21-2021
The OP specifically said 'assume all are 100% healthy," or whatever.

Given that, and looking at them from the perspective of their abilities as receivers, not their stat lines for a given year, but their actual performance envelopes, Beasley is basically Edelmann Lite, at best.

Watkins is basically Diggs Lite.

No question, Watkins is the better receiver.
If we’re talking slot recieved Beasley is better than Watkins, as the X reciever Watkins may have him by a hair.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 92
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up