ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 173
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
CasselGotPeedOn 11:15 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by chargerstickum:
no....they just keep knowingly drafting shitbags. all fans know the chiefs m.o. they are the bengals and ravens of the afc west. selling their soul for a sb. the only surprise is after seeing the joe mixon tape the chiefs didn't draft him.
Are you an abortion survivor?
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:23 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Perjury would have to be under oath.

Seems like she is talking about early interviews and unlikely that is under oath.

I think Kansas obstruction of justice could be untruthfulness in a police or agency interview.

Seems like she is saying that she was not there when arm injury happened and Tyreek seems to never have admitted to her that the injury was his fault, so if she was untruthful about the other corporal punishment that she disapproves of and that Tyreek thinks "teaches respect." that seems like misdemeanor level, at worse.

Considering that a child in need of care case is addressing the day to day life of the kid, seems like prosecuting her would be a lot of DA time that is motivated by the fame of the defendants and not doing much good for anyone.

I think the only way she testifies against him is if they break up, and not sure she would be a very good witness or that she would want to be. If they broke up and she genuinely objected to Tyreek's parenting, I would guess her lawyer would negotiate a favorable parenting plan with Tyreek's lawyer to propose to the court when the Child in Need of Care case wraps up.
Yeah I realized that after I posted it. Sorry about that. Still, if they can't charge her separately and no oath has been broken, she would be wise to ride it out with Tyreek, get coached by the lawyers, and keep her testimony to a minimum.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:24 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Are you an abortion survivor?
A Charger fan. So....yes!
BlackOp 11:25 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Considering that a child in need of care case is addressing the day to day life of the kid, seems like prosecuting her would be a lot of DA time that is motivated by the fame of the defendants and not doing much good for anyone.
I think the DA needs to find another high profile case to further his political ambitions...he's already appeared unethical once.

I dont think it's his place to tell the public his personal opinions about the case...only that no charges were filed.

It was a very bizarre thing to do...and gave the media ammunition when it should have just ended.
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:37 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I think the DA needs to find another high profile case to further his political ambitions...he's already appeared unethical once.

I dont think it's his place to tell the public his personal opinions about the case...only that no charges were filed.

It was a very bizarre thing to do...and gave the media ammunition when it should have just ended.
That DA is an irresponsible piece of shit IMO. Totally classless and unprofessional. He's out there acting like Sam Waterson or some stupid shit instead of doing his job.

I honestly hope they fail to put a case together if for no other reason than this DA is a complete fuckbag who needs to be made to look inept.

Again.
PAChiefsGuy 12:19 AM 04-28-2019
:-)

Also..the quote "you should be scared of me too". It's really hard to gauge as nobody actually knows their communication style. They've been together for 5 years. She didn't seem too worried about it...

Now if that wasn't part of your normal rapport with your significant other...and taken at face value...it could be construed as a legitimate threat.

That's the problem with edited sound bytes...it takes things out of context.
"You need to be terrified of me too, bitch." was what he said not 'you should be scared of me too.' Get it right if you are going to use quotes.

How the hell is that part of their communication style? Do you know any guys that talk to their girlfriends or fiancées like that?

DA knows abuse happened the only reason charges haven't been filed is because they can't prove who did it. Now they have leverage over Crystal with the tape release. So chances are either Tyreek or Crystal will see jail time. Either way Tyreek will probably get suspended for a while and never play for the Chiefs again.

You can post all you want about how innocent Tyreek is but to me this situation is pretty much over. He's gone. He might come back and play for another team one day but chances of him playing for us again are slim to none.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:22 AM 04-28-2019
#FreeTyreek
kcpasco 12:27 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
"You need to be terrified of me too, bitch." was what he said not 'you should be scared of me too.' Get it right if you are going to use quotes.

How the hell is that part of their communication style? Do you know any guys that talk to their girlfriends or fiancées like that?

DA knows abuse happened the only reason charges haven't been filed is because they can't prove who did it. Now they have leverage over Crystal with the tape release. So chances are either Tyreek or Crystal will see jail time. Either way Tyreek will probably get suspended for a while and never play for the Chiefs again.

You can post all you want about how innocent Tyreek is but to me this situation is pretty much over. He's gone. He might come back and play for another team one day but chances of him playing for us again are slim to none.

Due process isn’t really that much to ask for. It’s a basic right. He won’t play another down for the Chiefs until this is cleared up so why so quick to cut him?
kcpasco 12:27 AM 04-28-2019
He’s either guilty or he’s not.
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:30 AM 04-28-2019
"You need to be terrified of me too, bitch." was what he said
No it wasn't. The word "bitch" does not start with the sound "WO", as in "whoa horse". It DOES however sound like the word "woman".

Which is what he said.
BlackOp 12:33 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
That DA is an irresponsible piece of shit IMO. Totally classless and unprofessional. He's out there acting like Sam Waterson or some stupid shit instead of doing his job.

I honestly hope they fail to put a case together if for no other reason than this DA is a complete ****bag who needs to be made to look inept.

Again.
Even with that covertly recorded audio tape...I dont see anything new that will lead to criminal charges for Hill.

You know that DA is working double time to find anything...just so he can justify what he did in the presser. He's in "save face" mode..
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:34 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
No it wasn't. The word "bitch" does not start with the sound "WO", as in "whoa horse". It DOES however sound like the word "woman".

Which is what he said.
After listening back to it sounds like he says dumb 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 then says bitch. As in you dumb bitch, thats why you can’t keep a fucking man. Tyreek it may be true but she kept you did she not?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:36 AM 04-28-2019
Even with that covertly recorded audio tape...I dont see anything new that will lead to criminal charges for Hill.

You know that DA is working double time to find anything...just so he can justify what he did in the presser. He's in "save face" mode..
Well in Kansas the recording is admissible in court so who knows. If in Missouri they could not use the tape. I wish I was the jury for this case. Tyreek you’d be innocent of all charges. The Chiefs need you and thousand of fantasy owners need you as well
BlackOp 12:37 AM 04-28-2019

What he thinks he knows..and what he can prove are two different things...retard. What you think is irrelevant...thats if you have thoughts at all...which is debatable.

Dont speak for the Hills and their communication style...you are projecting yourself into their lives.
BlackOp 12:40 AM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Well in Kansas the recording is admissible in court so who knows. If in Missouri they could not use the tape. I wish I was the jury for this case. Tyreek you’d be innocent of all charges. The Chiefs need you and thousand of fantasy owners need you as well
Even if its admissible...there's nothing concrete enough to bring criminal charges.

They couldn't prove Hill did anything the first time...what has changed?
Page 65 of 173
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115165 > Last »
Up