ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 163
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
notorious 04:39 PM 04-24-2019
Dumbfuck is on the precipice of losing one hundred million dollars.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:42 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dumbfuck is on the precipice of losing one hundred million dollars.
It would appear that way
[Reply]
FAX 04:42 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Immune/entirely escaped is not the same as having four players with five incidents, four of which have been highly publicized.
This seems to have the potential to devolve into a silly argument over meaningless and insignificant details. I'd like to avoid that because I don't want to do the research required to support my claim.

But for the sake of ... I don't know what ... let's start with ...

The Patriots have had serious issues, have they not? The Giants? The Rams? The Cowboys? (Remember Dwayne Goodrich?) The Donks? Bengals? I could go on and on ...

There have been probably 100 domestic violence cases (and God only knows how many assaults and DUIs) associated with NFL players over the last couple of decades.

Heck, for all I know the Chiefs might rate near the bottom on a per capita basis.

FAX
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:44 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
This seems to have the potential to devolve into a silly argument over meaningless and insignificant details. I'd like to avoid that because I don't want to do the research required to support my claim.

But for the sake of ... I don't know what ... let's start with ...

The Patriots have had serious issues, have they not? The Giants? The Rams? The Cowboys? (Remember Dwayne Goodrich?) The Donks? Bengals? I could go on and on ...

There have been probably 100 domestic violence cases (and God only knows how many assaults and DUIs) associated with NFL players over the last couple of decades.

Heck, for all I know the Chiefs might rate near the bottom on a per capita basis.

FAX
True, Mr. Fax. But abusing women and children is not as socially acceptable as it once was.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:49 PM 04-24-2019

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 04-24-2019
Rep to anyone supplying a readers digest version of what’s up, without me having to scroll through this instant megathread...
[Reply]
FAX 04:50 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
True, Mr. Fax. But abusing women and children is not as socially acceptable as it once was.
No argument there, either ...

It seems odd to me that morality floats on a timescale. I don't know if the penalties have changed over the last ... 20 years say ... they probably have. But a beating is still a beating. A bullet is still a bullet.

I'd be hard-pressed to figure out a way to make child abuse today any more egregious than child abuse in the past. Using the "acceptability" threshold to justify past crimes seems ... strange. Probably just well beyond my ken ...

FAX
[Reply]
Bowser 04:52 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Rep to anyone supplying a readers digest version of what’s up, without me having to scroll through this instant megathread...
Hill not charged, but DA said not enough evidence to indict or clear anyone. Speculation now falls to if Goodell is going to suspend Hill for conduct detrimental.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:53 PM 04-24-2019
The DA made it clear that somebody abused his kid in his house, and that a crime was committed, but they didn’t have enough evidence to charge him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:53 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hill not charged, but DA said not enough evidence to indict or clear anyone. Speculation now falls to if Goodell is going to suspend Hill for conduct detrimental.
DA also said squarely he believes a crime has been committed. Wasn't open with any details beyond that.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:54 PM 04-24-2019
Good god. This thread is all over the place.
The #1 Rule in the Player Conduct policy is Protect The Shield.
Because Hill has drawn negative attention it has blemished The Shield.
If Hill gets a suspension it will be considered a 2cd strike because of his history prior to joining the NFL. So his possible suspension will be higher accordingly.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:54 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The DA made it clear that somebody abused his kid in his house, and that a crime was committed, but they didn’t have enough evidence to charge him.
Sooo, basically the NFL version of the Mueller report

KILL ME NOW GOD
[Reply]
Shields68 04:54 PM 04-24-2019
Think you should add or his wife. Really not sure if Ty is the primary suspect or possible suspect.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:55 PM 04-24-2019
The only thing worse than beating on a women is for a child to be abused.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:56 PM 04-24-2019
Sooo, basically the NFL version of the Mueller report... KILL ME NOW GOD
More like the James Comey/Hillary Clinton situation
[Reply]
Page 65 of 163
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Up