ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 65 of 114
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:03 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by penguinz:
How is Independence Center the northern part of Independence?
It's close..but that's the nicer part to say the least. I'm further North than that but the point still stands of I'm not really sure where they'd even propose to put that in Independence.

And by that name I was referring to the mall, and while it's called that it's in the Nothern part not the actual center.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:03 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I didn't quite understand why the Chiefs didn't pitch a brand new stadium where the K is at once they left.
Very easy. Its in fucking Raytown.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:06 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Very easy. Its in ****ing Raytown.
Yep, if they go the new route, it will never be where Kaufmann is...
[Reply]
penguinz 12:06 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's close..but that's the nicer part to say the least. I'm further North than that but the point still stands of I'm not really sure where they'd even propose to put that in Independence.

And by that name I was referring to the mall, and while it's called that it's in the Nothern part not the actual center.
No, it isn't. Independence Center is almost as far south in Independence as you can be.

For someone who claims to live in the area you are about as clueless as one can be.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:08 PM 04-03-2024
No, it isn't. Independence Center is almost as far south in Independence as you can be.

For someone who claims to live in the area you are about as clueless as one can be.
I enjoy how I live in the Northern part and that is literally 5 minutes from my house. But hey whatever.
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:08 PM 04-03-2024
The whole thing to me made no sense, the Chiefs are going to want a new stadium in 15-20 years so why are you wanting to do a reno now? The only way it makes sense is so they can say they didn't willingly abandon Arrowhead.

The Royals proposal just looked like they rushed everything together to the point that they couldn't even give you details.
...and it's not like they didn't have 3 years to figure this out.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:09 PM 04-03-2024
I just read where the Dallas Mayor said North Texas could support a second NFL franchise, referring to this situation.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:09 PM 04-03-2024
I got a thing in the mail that said far left liberals want to take away the Chiefs from us....isn't cutting taxes a right thing?

[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:12 PM 04-03-2024
I got a thing in the mail that said far left liberals want to take away the Chiefs from us....isn't cutting taxes a right thing?
It absolutely is, or at least it's supposed to be.
[Reply]
Woogieman 12:15 PM 04-03-2024
Kind of odd that people that are so much against government and taxes want the government to extend a tax going to fund stadiums.
It's not odd...I think most of us are ok w/ an ad hoc tax that directly benefits the community from where it came, not some unaccountable bureaucracy that funds political patrons, foreign countries, or black budgets.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:15 PM 04-03-2024
I enjoy how I live in the Northern part and that is literally 5 minutes from my house. But hey whatever.
Here is a map of Independence city limits with an arrow pointing to location of independence center.

How the F is the arrow pointing to northern independence?
[Reply]
Katipan 12:26 PM 04-03-2024
I could do that stretch in 5 minutes.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:28 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
But that's in *gasp* KANSAS!
Even though I live in Kansas, I love Arrowhead and will be sorry to see it go (if that happens). That being said, I would be open to having a stadium by the racetrack. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:32 PM 04-03-2024
Here is a map of Independence city limits with an arrow pointing to location of independence center.

How the F is the arrow pointing to northern independence?
Alright guess I never thought of it that way.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 12:33 PM 04-03-2024
Level Bally's and put the Royals on the river. Arrive by rowboat.
[Reply]
Page 65 of 114
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up